The Original "Scott Had Too Much Fun at the Fort Last Week" thread

Scott did a good job with naming, I really ignored the heck out of it! I never open at thread that is named like this, but I saw someone talking about it in the useless thread. So now I came in and ignored it! Good job Scott, you almost got me to ignore the ignoring thread!

leave it to deb to be the detective of the day...:thumbsup2
Nah...no detective work...but thanks!! I just thought that a thread by this name would get crucified by Pete & Jim.... and looked to see who originated it. Imagine MY surprise!!!:eek:

Nah...no detective work...but thanks!! I just thought that a thread by this name would get crucified by Pete & Jim.... and looked to see who originated it. Imagine MY surprise!!!:eek:

Yeah, just how much Kungaloosh DID you have last night, Deb????:lmao:

Paging Mr. Lava!!! Paging Mr. Ben E. Lava!!

pd1.jpg

Ignoring for a while - hauling my useless butt outta here and going camping for a few days.

You know, I spent days looking for that loop last trip but could never find it :sad1:

John, the bus driver told me it was near Meadows...but I think it's on Discovery Island with all of the birds. ;)

btw, thanks for the kid friendly threads on your site...I've got to get Cassie to post over there!

No prob Sonya, I just fixed a problem, some kids couldn't get in, my security was TOO good. LOL It was Denise's idea, but I really like that they can post and it is kinda protected from some of the undesirables LOL I am going to try to get Matt to post too, I will have to do most of the typing but he will get a kick out of being on "daddy's" website. :)

John...my kid has an account on your site too (torthania...dont ask me what the hell that means..she said its the name of the continent she's going to own!!! Some kids want a pony...mine wants a whole continent) but she still cant log into the kid sites....did you email a PW? to gina or me?

I just fixed it about 10 mins ago, and she still can't get in? Oh brother, I am so computer illiterate, I scare myself sometimes.....

I swear, I THINK I really did fix it now, jess's little one got in, so let me know guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter