The Secret Trip Report March 2014 Travel Day and Telling the kids!!

adr2.8i

Back from the magic....and now hooked!
So ok, most of you will know that i took a gamble on the Deal of the century on 1st august 2013. 6 days at disney hotel santa fe. I booked the holiday and my wife and i decided to keep it a secret from the kids until the following March! Not easy!!

Anyway Saturday March 15th finally arrived and as usual Dad got up and went to work whilst the rest of the family had a nice lie in. I come home at 1pm as per usual. I come in and announce to the family (my wife pretends she doesnt know anything about the trip), that Dad is taking you all away for Mummy's birthday. We are staying overnight in a hotel and then we are going out somewhere nice for the day. Kids get excited! My son loves staying in hotels, for him its the best part of the trip! We jump in the already fully loaded car and head off for the 4hr drive to the Premier inn central in Ashford.

We have an evening meal and then we all get an early night.

Sunday March 16th - The Day of the Trip to Disney!!

My son Elliot kept nagging me the previous night about where we were going. I cracked and i just said, "we are taking mummy to a beach in England, its a special beach and one she has always wanted to go to".......whats the name of the beach dad? .........i blurted out the first thing that came into my mind............"windy beach son"........:confused3
He was happy to finally know my secret for mummys birthday! ;)

We had breakfast at 8.30 and then i rang for a taxi to come and pick us up to go to Ashford station for the Eurostar.......

then came the moment to tell the kids..........:wizard:

This moment i managed to catch on my mobile and im happy to share it with you all: click the link below.....i hope it works! :thumbsup2

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152718250853136&set=vb.702833135&type=2&theater

After we all had calmed down, we raced downstairs and waiyed for the taxi man to come in the lovely warm sunshine

Then finally into Ashford station and towards the most famous lift in the whole wide world!!!

Seeing that lift made us finally realise that our holiday was about to begin!!!

We were the only people in the station so we immediatley eased through passport control and the luggage checks, and then boarded the train looking forward to being in Disney in just TWO HOURS TIME!!!!:banana::banana:

I missed the lift this time, no such thing at Ebbsfleet :( :( :(

I definitely saw you in SF check in then, I remember the floral luggage :) suits you ;-)

Looking forward to reading more!

Great start! The kids are cuties. Looking forward to the next installment.

Great start! Fascinated to read someone else's experience who were there at the same time as me!! lol

C x

Brilliant start....well done keeping the secret....... Struggling here for November :-( love the lift must feel really magical entering it! Looking forward to more

Well done on keeping it a secret - great start :thumbsup2

Great start... can't wait to read the rest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter