The Silly and Mischievous Adventures of Four Crazy Canucks - FINAL THOUGHTS 2/1

Time for Erich and Aleks awesome adventure.

:rolleyes2

the bros said:
Any way me and Alek grabbed a few pictures of you guys to prove we were there.

05.jpg

BTW the fro is cool don't change anything.

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

I love my fro! :rotfl2: It was looking especially good that day too. :snooty:

the bros said:

:rotfl: That's exactly what Yani was thinking in that picture!!! :rotfl2:

Too funny!! Lessa I know exactly what you go through. :upsidedow :rolleyes:

I look forward to meeting you as well Rosie, I know that Lessa and I are looking forward to our land and sea holiday, having some new adventures and creating some new memories.

Yes I soo want to meet the Mom of those Bros !! I bet there's never a dull moment with them around !! :rotfl: may hve afriend coming with me she will let me know soon!!

After the Petals meet Mom and I decided to head back to Epcot. Alek and Erich opted out as they just wanted to hang out in the hotel room.

A quick drive later and we were walking back into Epcot. When we were at the bag check the CM asked me if I was from England???? I couldn't figure out why on earth he would think that, I certainly don't sound British. After getting my bag back I quickly realized why he thought that, it was because I had a pin of the English flag on my bag. Jo's daughter Ellie had given it to me the day before and I had put it on my bag along with the Fockerfest button I was give.

IMG_2228.jpg

Mystery solved I laughed and headed on into the park.

125a.jpg

First stop was the "new" Spaceship Earth. It had been refurbished since the last time we were there a year ago so we had to check out what was new.

I tried to take some non-flash photos but they all turned out pretty dark.

130a.jpg

I warned Mom that they take your picture at the start of the ride for a fun little "game" that you get to play at the end of the ride. Despite my warnings this is what we ended up with.

141a.jpg

:lmao:

I couldn't stop laughing it was too funny, she got a bit annoyed with me because of it.

Making our selections we found out what our future would be.

144a.jpg

This is a fun little game and a nice addition to the ride.

149a.jpg

152a.jpg

153a.jpg

154a.jpg

We didn't have any particular goals for the evening, we were just going to wander around World Showcase and check out all the shops and pavilions.

This was taken from the opposite side of the lagoon with Erich's camera, it has a pretty awesome zoom for a point and shoot.

155a.jpg

First stop was Mexico!

158a.jpg

160a.jpg

162a.jpg

163a.jpg

166g.jpg

167a.jpg

Up next: Norway

I apologize in advance but the next few updates are going to be picture heavy and with very little text.

Click here to continue

You got some really great pictures of the fountain outside Spaceship Earth. That is too funny about your mom's picture on the ride! She looks like she is napping. I always mean to make an amusing face for that part of the ride and I always forget!
I had a similar thing with the flag pin when I worked at Epcot in college. I loved the Japan pavilion so I bought the little Japan flag pin and put it on my coat when I wasn't working. Several times a day people would stop me and ask if I was from Japan or if I spoke Japanese, and some people got offended when I said no, I just had the pin because it's my favorite WS pavilion. So I just stopped wearing it after a while.

Yep and I am looking forward to really getting to spend some time there in May.

Lessa I may have company in May !!!:cool1: She really wants to check out Epcot and try some restaurants there .. So if she decides to join me I plan on doing 4 Epcot suppers! I think Chefs, Tutto,Teppon Edo, and Biergarten!!:goodvibes

You got some really great pictures of the fountain outside Spaceship Earth. That is too funny about your mom's picture on the ride! She looks like she is napping. I always mean to make an amusing face for that part of the ride and I always forget!

:rotfl: It does look like she is napping, very appropriate for that ride as many see it as a nice nap stop. ;)

I had a similar thing with the flag pin when I worked at Epcot in college. I loved the Japan pavilion so I bought the little Japan flag pin and put it on my coat when I wasn't working. Several times a day people would stop me and ask if I was from Japan or if I spoke Japanese, and some people got offended when I said no, I just had the pin because it's my favorite WS pavilion. So I just stopped wearing it after a while.

:laughing: Too funny, strange thing for people to get angry about though. :rolleyes:
Lessa I may have company in May !!!:cool1: She really wants to check out Epcot and try some restaurants there .. So if she decides to join me I plan on doing 4 Epcot suppers! I think Chefs, Tutto,Teppon Edo, and Biergarten!!:goodvibes

That's great Rosie! :thumbsup2

your Pics are great, your brothers are crazy!:thumbsup2
And I'm so swamped with life. I'm mostly in lurk mode.

Hi Leesa. I've been lurking from the beginning (of your last trip report). I've enjoyed it all.....even the brothers' antics. :rotfl2: (I am an only girl with 4 brothers. I so wish I had a sister.) Your mom is so lucky that she can get this kind of time with her children even as adults. I like all of your pictures, especially the garden at Canada. That is one of my favorite spots in all of Disneyworld, and not too many people post pictures of it. Thanks! :)

Hi Leesa. I've been lurking from the beginning (of your last trip report). I've enjoyed it all.....even the brothers' antics. :rotfl2: (I am an only girl with 4 brothers. I so wish I had a sister.) Your mom is so lucky that she can get this kind of time with her children even as adults. I like all of your pictures, especially the garden at Canada. That is one of my favorite spots in all of Disneyworld, and not too many people post pictures of it. Thanks! :)

I'm so glad that you came out of lurkdom to say hi. So glad to know that you have been reading along and enjoying my reports.

Bring on the pictures!:cheer2: I love looking at them.:thumbsup2

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter