The snow is here!

Yep, rain has indeed taken over, as if theres not enough water in Portsmouth....

Worse was walking back from a lecture, and realising that not only was my laptop in my bag, but it was still on....

I can't believe it. When I went to bed, it was pouring with rain and the snow had almost gone. Then I get up this morning, and more of the blooming white stuff is back ~ I've really had enough of it !!! :sad1:

Oh dear.

:lmao: i know !! the snow is stalking me :headache:

LOL!

I do feel for you ladies, when you've had enough, you've had enough ::yes::
Are you still able to get to your Mum, Mandy?

We've had nothing but rain rain and more rain overnight. So all the snow has now gone apart from a few clumps here and there, although I love it for the first few days I have to say I was getting fed up with it. DD wore normal school shoes this morning not wellies and sandwich bags!

I do feel for you ladies, when you've had enough, you've had enough ::yes::
Are you still able to get to your Mum, Mandy?

Yes Joanne, I popped to my mums first thing this morning and took her into Coventry, thankfully most of the roads are clear now

At least it's another day closer to the Summer now ;) :rotfl2:

Yes Joanne, I popped to my mums first thing this morning and took her into Coventry, thankfully most of the roads are clear now

At least it's another day closer to the Summer now ;) :rotfl2:

Don't you mean Christmas! :rotfl2:

More snow here. Started about 6am and its not stopped. Most of the snow from last week is still here too as it just froze so we have a good depth now. Kids happy though as they have their long weekend of school anyway so it looks like a lot of sledging.

Well it's started snowing here now and apparantly it's due to snow until around 10pm tonight!

My girls were the only ones in wellies today and a couple of Mum's commented I was being prepared for the snow. I hadn't got a clue what they were talking about - the girls have new wellies and I'm lucky if I can get them off at bedtime! :lmao:

Keep getting a flurry here, hope it doesn't turn to much, £1,000's of of fresh flowers here need to be sold by Saturday, won't be fun if we are snowed in. Can't remember worrying about snow before at Valentines day, we must have been lucky in this area.

Had a quick flurry here this morning but no evidence of it any more...

Heres some pics of the snow.... I can't believe it..... I'm so sick of it... :sad2:

2009_0212snow0005.jpg

2009_0212snow0006.jpg

2009_0212snow0007.jpg

2009_0212snow0008.jpg

2009_0212snow0009.jpg

2009_0212snow0010.jpg

2009_0212snow0012.jpg

2009_0212snow0013.jpg

2009_0212snow0014.jpg

2009_0212snow0016.jpg

2009_0212snow0017.jpg

2009_0212snow0018.jpg

Bob xoxoxoxox

I'm just uploading a load of snow pics to facebook now..... Soooo many!

Bob xoxoxox

It's been very cold here for the last few days, the temperature drops rapidly about this time when it starts getting dark. I've been leaving the heating on low all night. I've just come in and there was a little snowy rain falling, all gone now.

Snowing again here today! We're buried in it here it's ridiculous. Go away snow! It's the sun's turn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter