The State of Georgia vs Justin Ross Harris

MaryAnnDVC

"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
We're back.

Tomorrow, April 11, jury selection begins in the case of Justin Ross Harris, the man charged with murdering his 22-month-old son Cooper by leaving Cooper in the car, while he went to work at Home Depot and sexted with several females, including at least one under-aged girl.

Right now I'm just setting up the thread. I'll add links for live streaming and background information to this post as we find them. Whenever something is added to this first post, I'll always put it within the threat itself too.

Step one...let's abbreviate Justin Ross Harris to JR, OK?

LIVESTREAMING ON 11ALIVE

Key Players in the Harris Trial

General Bill of Indictment...the 8 charges against Justin Ross Harris

Livestream and DOCUMENTS Archives (Court Chatter)

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Podcasts "Breakdown"

Cobb County Superior Court Judge Mary Staley

American Bar Association: Jury Selection Process

Jury Questionnaire

Voir dire defined

The Chick-fil-A where JR brought Cooper for breakfast and the intersection where he should have turned to bring Cooper to daycare

Timeline of the events of June 18, 2014 (as reported June 25, 2014)

Collection of Trial Diaries articles since June 19, 2014

Atlanta's 11Alive's collection of reports on this case

Last edited:
Happy and surprised to see this. When that whole, tragic event happened I remembered asking on the Dis what was going on with this case. It seemed to slip out of the public eye so to speak. I had actually forgotten about it. I'll be following this thread.

Happy and surprised to see this. When that whole, tragic event happened I remembered asking on the Dis what was going on with this case. It seemed to slip out of the public eye so to speak. I had actually forgotten about it. I'll be following this thread.
Good! Welcome! We've got a few trial regulars who will probably be here…a friendly bunch. So just jump in and join in. :)

Anyone know how to post a link with a label instead of the link showing? It's been so long since I've done it! Like, instead of saying "here's a link to a timeline" and then posting the link after that, the link itself shows as "Timeline" and you'd just click on that. Does ANYONE know what I'm talking about? LOL I think Uncle Remus showed me how to do that, way back when. UR, are you here? :)

I have trouble just putting up pictures now, they changed that. It is not as easy as it used to be. Try grabbing it from where you would type in www. area. Or you may have to upload it in the file down below to post it in here. I am guessing, I could be wrong. Why change something that is not broke. UGH!

I have trouble just putting up pictures now, they changed that. It is not as easy as it used to be. Try grabbing it from where you would type in www. area. Or you may have to upload it in the file down below to post it in here. I am guessing, I could be wrong. Why change something that is not broke. UGH!
I think I found it on the tech board. Bear with me...I'm an old dog learning a new trick. Thankfully it's just jury selection tomorrow...gives me time to get back into the swing of things.

I think I found it on the tech board. Bear with me...I'm an old dog learning a new trick. Thankfully it's just jury selection tomorrow...gives me time to get back into the swing of things.
You are much better than I at that. It takes me a while with stuff to figure it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter