The Sugies Do Disney: Part 2! - A Nov '16 TR *Completed*New TR link 11/20

I think I heard that Disney ramped up the "snow" on Main Street, which I think was a smart idea. That area looked so festive and beautiful. How could anyone not be in the holiday spirit after standing there for a few minutes?

Love the photo of you returning with your parade snacks. You looked so excited to have some treats.:rotfl:

I have no words for the snow on Main Street :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I hate real life snow, but I'll take Disney snow any day!

I think I heard that Disney ramped up the "snow" on Main Street, which I think was a smart idea. That area looked so festive and beautiful. How could anyone not be in the holiday spirit after standing there for a few minutes?

Love the photo of you returning with your parade snacks. You looked so excited to have some treats.:rotfl:

I totally agree! Instantly puts you in a happy mood!

Hahaha thank you!! I definitely was excited! :rotfl2:

32860164696_c5f0cc97ea.jpg

Great Pic!

Also, fantastic picture!!!!

November 8th- Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade

Around 11:20, the parade was making its way towards us!

The last time I went to the Christmas Party, we watched the parade in Town Square. It was a nice spot but I felt it was a little dark and you couldn't appreciate the snow. This time we were right in the action and I loved it! It was well worth waiting the hour for such a great spot to enjoy the parade. I've come to the conclusion that there is definitely something a little more special about watching any of the parades while on Main Street with the castle in the distance!

Up next...We end our party night!

Awe, I love Venelope's Gingerbread Race Car. This parade is literally too sweet! And you guys had an absolutely EXCELLENT viewing location.

You really couldn't have had a better spot for the parade! :cloud9: I haven't been to Disney during that time of year since 1997 so I think I really need to fix that soon! ::yes:: Your pictures are amazing!!! :goodvibes

You're right, that is a great spot to watch the parade. I love how Cinderella's Castle was all lit up in the background in some of your photos. That really completes the Disney feel.

The parade looks awesome! And snow on main street! Def something I want to experience at least once! Sounds like a good night so far!

Awe, I love Venelope's Gingerbread Race Car. This parade is literally too sweet! And you guys had an absolutely EXCELLENT viewing location.

It makes me happy to see some Wreck it Ralph representation in the park! I was so happy with our viewing spot!

You really couldn't have had a better spot for the parade! :cloud9: I haven't been to Disney during that time of year since 1997 so I think I really need to fix that soon! ::yes:: Your pictures are amazing!!! :goodvibes

Thank you, I was happy with our spot too!! Disney really goes all out for Christmas, it's such a beautiful thing to see and experience :lovestruc

You're right, that is a great spot to watch the parade. I love how Cinderella's Castle was all lit up in the background in some of your photos. That really completes the Disney feel.

Having that peek of the castle in the background really made it so special! Definitely has spoiled me though, now I think I'll only want to watch parades from Main Street!

The parade looks awesome! And snow on main street! Def something I want to experience at least once! Sounds like a good night so far!

If you ever have the chance, definitely go during Christmas season, it's so wonderful!

Following-- your pictures are amazing!

Thank you! And thanks for joining in! :wave2:

Enjoying your report! I have to ask - how do you pronounce Sugies? Shoo-geez? Soo-geez? Shuggies?:daisy:

Your parade photos turned out so great!!

We had a good spot for parade watching, but it was terrible for pictures b/c of lighting. Yours make me so happy!! I loved the atmosphere on Main Street :lovestruc:lovestruc

Enjoying your report! I have to ask - how do you pronounce Sugies? Shoo-geez? Soo-geez? Shuggies?:daisy:

Thank you so much! It is "Shoo-geez" :) It comes from the show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo", it's a word one of the daughters calls her dad haha we picked it up and decided to use it as a term of endearment for each other :goodvibes

Your parade photos turned out so great!!

We had a good spot for parade watching, but it was terrible for pictures b/c of lighting. Yours make me so happy!! I loved the atmosphere on Main Street :lovestruc:lovestruc

Thank you!

That was how I felt the first time I went to MVMCP and saw the parade. That's why this time I was determined for a better spot!

Main Street was just so magical, wasn't it?! :lovestruc

November 8th- Wrapping up MVMCP!

We still had a few minutes before the castle show, so we decided to go back to the treat spot with the ginger molasses cookies. It was pretty quiet in there and we asked the CM if it was possible to get a few extra cookies since we really enjoyed them. She was SO enthusiastic and gave us each handfuls! And then asked if we wanted more! She was awesome and we walked out of there laughing at our good fortune!

We then stopped for a few last PP pictures!

And then headed to the castle to watch the midnight Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration! I was actually really impressed with this new show! It's very modern and a lot of fun with some great holiday songs! And the costumes and projections on the castle were spectacular!

Continued in next post!

The party was officially over then! We made our way to the front of the park and headed up to the Train Station to soak in some final castle moments of the evening!

It was a late night but we walked out of the park SO happy. I really think this party might've been my favorite part of the entire trip! The night really couldn't have gone any better. (And thank goodness, because our second party will not be as good to us...foreshadowing!)

Up next...Back to Epcot!

Oh no! Now I'm worried about your second party! :( What a great night you had though. I don't know the cookie CM, but I already love her. What good cookie fortune you had! :) Your photopass pictures are always so cute!

What beautiful pictures of the show! :cloud9: And what a magical way to end the night! :wizard: And yay for extra cookies!

I hadn't heard about that new show. Very cool that they incorporated live performers, characters, and projections.

Your photos as you were leaving the park were wonderful.

Uh oh! I don't like the direction the next party is headed. Maybe it was a good thing you got so many yummy cookies this night? Softened the second party's disappointment?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter