The TEN day dance!!!!

MrGrumpy222

Mouseketeer
As I have pledged in my other 4 posts, I am doing the TEN DAY DANCE! Anyone else care to join me?
:banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :simba: :donald: :tigger: :sulley: :goofy: :mickeyjum :dogdance:

Tomorrow I can join you for the 10 day dance but today it is the 11 day dance!!

I can join you !!!!! 10 day dance until HHI (our first time there)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

But now I need to think about :laundy:

Enjoy your trip:thumbsup2

1 WEEK FOR US!!!!
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

We check into the Dolphin next Thursday for 3 nights!!
BCV after that (for 5 nights)!!

We are dancing for the second time this summer!! July 23rd - SSR here we come! And this time we're ALONE!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm like the little boy in the WDW commercial "I'm too excited to sleep!" We're checking into Cypress Pointe for 3 nights next Thursday and SSR on Sunday. Short trip, but it'll be great to be in WDW with my husband.

I leave tomorrow night!! 2 nights pop, 9 nights bcv, and 4 nights hrh!!

I'm jealous....

I'm only doing the 129 day dance :sad2:

Have a wonderful time!!!

I'm doing the 4 day dance
:dance3: :banana: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :banana: :banana: :cool1:
the 66 day dance
:banana: :banana: :banana:
and the 177 day dance :thumbsup2
Looking forward to booking 7 months out HH for May 08 and 11 month AKL or SSR for fall 2008. I wonder if I have a problem?:rolleyes1

We're leaving tonight!!...:banana: :banana:

driving straight thru (13 hours) & will check into the Dolphin on Thursday for 3 nights. Then it's on to BCV for 5 nights!!:dance3:

I'm about to do the 14 day dance, so I'll put on my dancing shoes with you! My signature is wrong now since I added 3 nights at SSR to kick off this trip. I really want to pack...

:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

We are at 10 days. :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: . We are arriving Sunday this year so that my wife can use Saturday to get everything done. Last year we went on a Saturday, and she spent all of Friday night doing last minute "busy work". She was exhausted when we finally arrived at SSR. Of course there is no guarantee that she won't do it again even with all of Saturday to get ready.

Hey, rahrah, have a wonderful time.

P.S. give your wife a hand, huh???:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter