The Theory of Relativity

disobsessed

Mouseketeer
I just have to say how funny it is to see the different reactions that people have to the same set of facts. I was reading the boards this morning and saw many posts about how crowded the parks were last week, and how rainy it was, etc, etc. I have a co-worker who was in the World last week (came back Saturday), and he just popped in to say hi. I asked him how the trip was, and he said - I just couldn't believe how nice it was - really not crowded at all! I also asked about the weather, and he said oh - not too hot and it rained a little every day, but just for a little while. Meanwhile, I see a bunch of posts on the board that it rained constantly, and it was so crowded!! I guess it really is about expectations. So, at the end of the day, I love hearing everyone's experiences, but I have come to the conclusion that no one's trip will quite be like yours, and you are in charge of your own good time. My motto this trip is going to be borrowed from the great Carribean philosopher who coined the phrase . . ."No worry, be happy!" After all - you're in Disney!

Originally posted by disobsessed
So, at the end of the day, I love hearing everyone's experiences, but I have come to the conclusion that no one's trip will quite be like yours, and you are in charge of your own good time. My motto this trip is going to be borrowed from the great Carribean philosopher who coined the phrase . . ."No worry, be happy!" After all - you're in Disney!
That's some of the best advice I've ever heard on any Disney board!

I am one of those people who hates rain while on vacation. For me, if it rains every day I'm not going to be happy. I wouldn't care if the rain emptied out the parks and the lines were much shorter. To me, being at the parks in the rain is no fun. But I know people who aren't bothered by rain, just don the ponchos, skip through the puddles, and merrily go on their way. However, I can deal with crowds, heat and obnoxious people, while others would let those factors ruin their vacation. So you're right, it's all relative!

great point. Perspective is an amazing thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter