• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Three Caballeros Movie Night

Belleandtinker

DIS Veteran
Our DS8 just picked The Three Caballeros for tonight's movie night. As we were watching, we wondered - who else is watching this movie? Or when was the last time you watched it?

Yeah, there is another one of us. My DH is glad to know we aren't the only ones. We have it on VHS and told my DH that we should really get it on DVD. Do they even sell it on DVD anymore?

Enjoy movie night!

We got it from the library. This DVD was released in 2008.

I don't think I've ever seen it before. (If I have it was a long time ago.) It's ds's first time.

We're trying to watch as many movies as we can before our trip in TWO weeks. Tonight is a double feature. We just finished the Sword in the Stone and are watching a couple of shorts before we start the Three Caballeros.

Enjoy!

Oh! I just realized this DVD has Saludos Amigos as well as the sequel, The Three Caballeros. So we're starting with Saludos Amigos. The Three Caballeros may be on tomorrow's play list for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter