The Trip Where Nothing Really Bad Happened - The End 6/1, Bonus Features: Disney 100 Celebration, Mickey Minnie Runaway Railway queue 2/8

So it's been ages since I updated, but I wanted to get back into the swing of things because amazingly enough I have a cruise coming up and plan to do a full on TR for that one. I need to get my TR chops back in shape. So I thought I might share my recent experience for the kick off of the Disney 100 celebration at Disneyland.

It was Friday, January 27th, 2023 and there were all sorts of fun things planned for that day. There were new food items, decorations, character costumes, and nighttime shows. The last time I was at Disney and went on rides was back in October. I went to an Oogie Boogie Bash with some friends. I thought about posting about that, but just didn’t have the time. Right after the OBB, my last two apartments went vacant and Fran’s medical situation escalated somewhat exponentially. So to say I was excited to spend an entire day at the park riding and having fun would be an understatement.

I've made a new Disney friend in the last year, she works at my vet. For years we have been chit chatting during the checkout process when I take my many kitties out for treatments. She's had a pass for as long as she can remember, so we decided to visit the park together. She has daughters and a DIL, so one of each came along. Plus Jill decided to fly in for the day. She arrived the night before and flew back home the following morning.

We wanted to ride the new Mickey Minnie Runaway Railway, but knew better than to try for the 7AM Virtual queue. It would always get me with Webslingers and RotR because I'd end up with a super early number and then the Boarding Group would get called before I could make it to the park. We decided that we would try for the 1PM boarding groups, so we started off in DCA.

Our first ride was on Guardians of the Galaxy. We got “Free Ride” by The Edgar Winters group.

We went on Webslingers next. It seems that no matter what I blow up or what I unlock, I still suck at this ride.

We wanted to go on RSR but the ride was down, so we headed over the Incredicoaster only to find that one down too. So we pushed on to ride TSMM. Several years ago Jill and I rocked this ride and we got kitty cats. We still unlocked most of the things but yet we still only achieved beaver status. I guess I need to come out here and practice more on these rides with scores.

We were pretty much done with this park, with some of the headliners down, there wasn't a ton to do, plus we were getting hungry and most of us wanted Plaza Inn chicken. So we started to head to Disbeyland. But first i stopped to take some pictures of decorations. The parks were adorned with all sorts of iridescent banners, even the monorail had an iridescent overlay. I'll try to get pictures next trip!

Hopping over to Disneyland we admired these signs.

I thought the train station would have been a tad bit more decorated.

There was an exhibit in the lobby of Great moments with Mr. Lincoln. I'll have to check that out later.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but by this point I was pretty hungry. For breakfast I'd made Fran and myself what I call a "Tastes like Dole Whip" Smoothie, and that had definitely taken its course. Normally Fran and I would split a chicken dinner, but I thought I might be hungry enough to eat my own.

I wasn't, but I did give it the old college try. I did save enough room to eat most of this special lemon chantilly tart that was offered for the 100th Anniversary.

While we were having lunch, the virtual queue for MMRR opened. I was able to score BG 103 for our group. The timer said about 90 minutes until our group would be called. We decided that gave us some time to hit a few rides in Tomorrowland. We went on Star Tours first and got some of the newer scenes

Kylo Ren was accompanied by First Order Stormtroopers and attempted to prevent us from escaping just before jumping to hyperspace. Then the Starspeeder 1000 flew into the chase scene from The Force Awakens where First Order TIE Fighters are in pursuit of the Millennium Falcon. The speeder flew through the wreckage of a Star Destroyer and encountered scavengers. BB8 asked us to help. After another jump to Hyperspace we found ourselves joining the battle on Crait from The Last Jedi, pursued by Tie Fighters, and took on All-Terrain MegaCaliber Sixes before jumping to hyperspace to land on Batuu.

Then we went on Buzz Lightyear. I got even worse at this ride not having been on it in months.

By this time I noticed that our timer countdown for MMRR had stalled at 60 minutes, and Space Mountain was temporarily down. I checked the wait times, the map said that MMRR was also temporarily closed. Boo.

We decided that we might as well head to the real Batuu and see about taking a spin on the Millenium Falcon. On our way there we stopped for a few pictures.

Our gang…..

Soon we were on our way to snag some coaxium….

We wanted to attempt Chewy mode, and there is a very specific manner in which you push the buttons to activate it. Our guy boarding us had everyone push their buttons in the right order, until the last gal jumped the gun, and pushed hers out of order, so we blew it! Dang. Somehow through the whole process I was a Gunner, and my guns never worked right. The lights never lit up for me to know what to shoot at and when, so I pretty much sucked at my score. Seems to be a theme for the day.

While we were waiting in line for the Falcon, I noticed that MMRR had reopened. Once we finished the ride, we decided it was a good idea to head over towards that side of the park so we would be close by when our group was called! Next up a “new to California” ride!

Last edited:
How was the lemon chantilly dessert? What is this Chewy mode, and what do you have to press to get it?

I have a cruise coming up and plan to do a full on TR for that one
Whoop whoop! that's going to be a great TR!
It would always get me with Webslingers and RotR because I'd end up with a super early number and then the Boarding Group would get called before I could make it to the park.
I do remember that happening to you!
We got “Free Ride” by The Edgar Winters group.
I think that song would be one of my top 3
We went on Webslingers next. It seems that no matter what I blow up or what I unlock, I still suck at this ride.
I only rode it once I think, don't think I did well and can't remember how much I liked it, I can't seem to remember much about it :fail:
RSR but the ride was down, so we headed over the Incredicoaster only to find that one down too
Geez 2 "biggies" down - from what I heard RSR has been down loads
we got kitty cats. We still unlocked most of the things but yet we still only achieved beaver status
I feel like I got kitty once, I will have to look at my pics
The parks were adorned with all sorts of iridescent banners, even the monorail had an iridescent overlay
Overall yay or nay?

I don't know what it was, but as I said, I laughed out loud at this comment :p
For breakfast I'd made Fran and myself what I call a "Tastes like Dole Whip" Smoothie
Yumm, I need more information
Looks pretty spot on
lemon chantilly tart that was offered for the 100th Anniversary.

Was it tart lemon wise? I like really tart lemon stuff
We went on Star Tours first
Dorian is always picked to be the spy - like everytime we ride this!

We wanted to attempt Chewy mode
Megan and Cam got to do this one time on the last trip when they rode at a different time than us, I don't think I remembered it on our Sept trip, but thinking back, I think I've done it with you
Somehow through the whole process I was a Gunner, and my guns never worked right
I still think it was a huge miss that the gunner doens't swing around like Luke did, but I get that would have been hard to create

How was the lemon chantilly dessert?
It was very good. Nice lemon flavor. Not too sweet.
What is this Chewy mode, and what do you have to press to get it?
In Chewy mode, instead of Hondo Onaka giving you instructions on the ride, it's Chewy. Unless you speak wookie, it's a good idea for you to only do Chewy mode with an experienced crew.

It's very complicated to load. Our guy who put us on the ride gave us detailed instructions. You go from right to left. The pilot pulls the hyperdrive lever (I think), and pushes a button. Then the other pilot pushes something, then the right gunner pushes a button, I was the left gunner and pushed something. Here's where the mess up occurred, the right Engineer was told to push her button, but the left engineer thought he was talking to her and pushed her button before the right. That messed up the sequence.

I'm not sure when I'll have another set of experienced and willing group. I'm going twice more in the next two weeks and I think there are people in each group who don't want to ride it. :sad2:

I'm so glad you were able to have a fun and carefree day at Disney after all you've had going on. And an upcoming cruise sounds fantastic. All the Disney 100 stuff looks and sounds so fun. I'm curious to see what, if anything, comes to Disney World once the 50th anniversary celebration ends in March.

Whoop whoop! that's going to be a great TR!
I hope it is. Gonna be a bit of a weird one....
I do remember that happening to you!
Several times....
I think that song would be one of my top 3
My favorite is the Elvis song.
I only rode it once I think, don't think I did well and can't remember how much I liked it, I can't seem to remember much about it :fail:
I think it's a really fun one, but like all the rides with scores I seem to suck.
Geez 2 "biggies" down - from what I heard RSR has been down loads
And Space was down too. When I am back on Friday, they better be up and running.
I feel like I got kitty once, I will have to look at my pics
Well?
Overall yay or nay?
It was subtle, perhaps classy.
I don't know what it was, but as I said, I laughed out loud at this comment :p
Good thing you have your own office. You do right?
Yumm, I need more information
I wrote this for pkondz last summer

I make one that I call "Tastes like a Dole Whip". I put about 100 grams frozen pineapple, 100 grams frozen mango, 150 grams plain yogurt, one banana peeled and halved, a hearty splash of orange juice, and a squeeze of agave syrup. My blender has a smoothie setting, so I just hit that and I've got two glasses of goodness in less than a minute later.

Looks pretty spot on
It was! Totally hit the spot!
Was it tart lemon wise? I like really tart lemon stuff
It wasn't really tart, but it had a nice lemon flavor and wasn't overly sweet.
Dorian is always picked to be the spy - like everytime we ride this!
I've never been the spy. ☹️
Megan and Cam got to do this one time on the last trip when they rode at a different time than us, I don't think I remembered it on our Sept trip, but thinking back, I think I've done it with you
The first time I did it was on the trip for this TR, so I didn't know about it before then.
I still think it was a huge miss that the gunner doens't swing around like Luke did, but I get that would have been hard to create
Yeah, and then it would have been a super slow loader. They need to make it fun and turn over a lot of guests per hour. Tradeoffs.

We haven't made any landscaping changes. I'm not sure what tree you might be talking about. Most of our trees in the backyard are Palm Trees. :confused3
I'm sure there was a tree (bush? shrub? very large flower?) that had some kind of bulbs... or flowers... or fruit... on it.

I have zero photographic evidence.

So it's been ages since I updated
What's with that? It's not like you've been busy or anything...

:duck:
I have a cruise coming up and plan to do a full on TR for that one.
Yay!! Looking forward to that one.
Hopefully it'll be smooth (ish?) sailing.
Right after the OBB, my last two apartments went vacant and Fran’s medical situation escalated somewhat exponentially.
You don't say. :rolleyes1
Plus Jill decided to fly in for the day. She arrived the night before and flew back home the following morning.
I should do that. Hop on a plane, do Disney. Hop on back. Sounds like a pretty good day. :)
Our first ride was on Guardians of the Galaxy. We got “Free Ride” by The Edgar Winters group.
Good tune. ::yes::
I can guarantee you that you've scored more points than I have.

:rolleyes:
We wanted to go on RSR but the ride was down, so we headed over the Incredicoaster only to find that one down too.
Well... bummer.
most of us wanted Plaza Inn chicken.
Yes!
I'd fly in just for that! :laughing:
It almost looks dilapidated in comparison.
For breakfast I'd made Fran and myself what I call a "Tastes like Dole Whip" Smoothie,
I lost the recipe to that. Can you post or email me again?
Normally Fran and I would split a chicken dinner, but I thought I might be hungry enough to eat my own.
I'll split it with ya! ::yes::
I did save enough room to eat most of this special lemon chantilly tart that was offered for the 100th Anniversary.
mmm... lemon...
I see you've already answered how it was.
While we were having lunch, the virtual queue for MMRR opened. I was able to score BG 103 for our group. The timer said about 90 minutes until our group would be called.
Not bad!
Kylo Ren was accompanied by First Order Stormtroopers and attempted to prevent us from escaping just before jumping to hyperspace. Then the Starspeeder 1000 flew into the chase scene from The Force Awakens where First Order TIE Fighters are in pursuit of the Millennium Falcon. The speeder flew through the wreckage of a Star Destroyer and encountered scavengers. BB8 asked us to help. After another jump to Hyperspace we found ourselves joining the battle on Crait from The Last Jedi, pursued by Tie Fighters, and took on All-Terrain MegaCaliber Sixes before jumping to hyperspace to land on Batuu.
Soooo... gonna go out on a limb and say you're a SW fan. I would've had to look up... pretty much all of that.
By this time I noticed that our timer countdown for MMRR had stalled at 60 minutes, and Space Mountain was temporarily down. I checked the wait times, the map said that MMRR was also temporarily closed. Boo.
:sad2: Not exactly a banner day for functioning rides.
We wanted to attempt Chewy mode, and there is a very specific manner in which you push the buttons to activate it.
I just read/saw about that! Earlier today... um... yesterday, I guess. I'm on a midnight shift.
Our guy boarding us had everyone push their buttons in the right order, until the last gal jumped the gun, and pushed hers out of order, so we blew it! Dang.
Oh, shoot. It looked like fun.

Picture1.jpg
Yup!
I also had a pic of a score of 178,700 from previous trip, but that probably wasn't me!
Good thing you have your own office. You do right?
I do, although I have a student in my office this week, hopefully his space is sorted soon as I do not like sharing
I wrote this for pkondz last summer

I make one that I call "Tastes like a Dole Whip". I put about 100 grams frozen pineapple, 100 grams frozen mango, 150 grams plain yogurt, one banana peeled and halved, a hearty splash of orange juice, and a squeeze of agave syrup. My blender has a smoothie setting, so I just hit that and I've got two glasses of goodness in less than a minute later.
Hmm, I will have to think on this as I'm not a big mango person...maybe more pineapple, no mango. Mango tastes like I imagine dirt tasting.
I've never been the spy. ☹️
Well next time we ride together, we are putting Dorian in his own shuttle as I'm sure he'd get it
The first time I did it was on the trip for this TR, so I didn't know about it before then.
That makes sense then, I wasn't really sure if we'd done it
Yeah, and then it would have been a super slow loader. They need to make it fun and turn over a lot of guests per hour. Tradeoffs.
Yeah I guess so, I get why they had the "team" in a line, but would have been neat to swivel around

I'm sure there was a tree (bush? shrub? very large flower?) that had some kind of bulbs... or flowers... or fruit... on it.
Well yes, we kind of have all of those. We have a peach tree that was full of them back in say April, but they were all green. When I looked a couple months later, there was absolutely nothing on the tree. I asked my gardener and he pointed out all the pits on the ground. Darn squirrels. (That's not what I really said.)
What's with that? It's not like you've been busy or anything...

:duck:
:p
Yay!! Looking forward to that one.
Hopefully it'll be smooth (ish?) sailing.
It should be an interesting TR. I won't hold anything back other than sanitizing things so it's not gross, but honest. It's going to be a challenge, but at least I'll have unlimited food that I don't have to cook, and beautiful sunrises out my balcony.
I should do that. Hop on a plane, do Disney. Hop on back. Sounds like a pretty good day. :)
Your trip would be a little bit farther than two hours each way.
I can guarantee you that you've scored more points than I have.

:rolleyes:
Well yeah, I've been on the ride! :lmao:
Yes!
I'd fly in just for that! :laughing:
::yes::
It almost looks dilapidated in comparison.
:laughing:
lost the recipe to that. Can you post or email me again?
I just posted it for Allyson earlier today. Copied what I wrote for you last summer.

I'll split it with ya! ::yes::
:thumbsup2
mmm... lemon...
I see you've already answered how it was.
Tasty!
Soooo... gonna go out on a limb and say you're a SW fan. I would've had to look up... pretty much all of that.
Well I am a fan, but Google is my friend and I'm good at editing.

All the Star Tours Combinations
:sad2: Not exactly a banner day for functioning rides.
Nope. :sad:
I just read/saw about that! Earlier today... um... yesterday, I guess. I'm on a midnight shift.
How timely!
Oh, shoot. It looked like fun.
It was! We had a blast when I did it with Su-Lynn and Steve. Hopefully I'll come across five other willing participants again soon.

Well yes, we kind of have all of those.
1675304582822.png
We have a peach tree that was full of them back in say April, but they were all green. When I looked a couple months later, there was absolutely nothing on the tree. I asked my gardener and he pointed out all the pits on the ground. Darn squirrels. (That's not what I really said.)
Was it "I'm so happy we could feed the hungry critters!"

No?

:rolleyes1
It should be an interesting TR. I won't hold anything back other than sanitizing things so it's not gross, but honest. It's going to be a challenge, but at least I'll have unlimited food that I don't have to cook, and beautiful sunrises out my balcony.
popcorn::

Up to date, by the way. At least to 2/1/23
Your trip would be a little bit farther than two hours each way.
Just for fun I looked into that.
I would leave home around 4am to arrive at the airport at 4:30am for my 6:35am flight. Connect in Calgary and arrive LAX at 11:45.
How long would it take to get from LAX to Disney? I'm asking because I have to be back at LAX by 5:00-5:30pm for my 7:55pm flight. Two quick stops in Vancouver and Calgary and I'm back in Winnipeg the next day at 12:30pm.

And all for just $577 (CAD)

hmmm... Won't need to bring a checked bag so maybe knock a half hour off each end.

Do-able.

Stupid...

But do-able.
Well yeah, I've been on the ride! :lmao:
;)
Copied what I wrote for you last summer.
Thanks! I'm sure if I dug through emails (I'm assuming that's where it is) I'd find it.
Except right now I am short on blenders... but eventually.

And then I'll forget again, you'll mention it again, I'll ask again, and that time, I'll actually print it off and keep it!
Well I am a fan, but Google is my friend and I'm good at editing.
That's cheating!!! :eek:

Hi Alison. Always a treat to read a new update...especially when it's something fun---goodness knows, can always use more of that. I am actually very excited to follow your upcoming cruise trip report too.

MMRR is one my new favorite rides in WDW since my head doesn't like the coaster feeling so glad to see it in DL..fell in love with the trackless ride systems when visited the Asia parks. So smooth and lots of possibilities....

So it's been ages since I updated, but I wanted to get back into the swing of things because amazingly enough I have a cruise coming up and plan to do a full on TR for that one.
If ever anyone needed a cruise, it's you!

So to say I was excited to spend an entire day at the park riding and having fun would be an understatement.
Oh, I believe that.

I've made a new Disney friend in the last year, she works at my vet. For years we have been chit chatting during the checkout process when I take my many kitties out for treatments. She's had a pass for as long as she can remember, so we decided to visit the park together. She has daughters and a DIL, so one of each came along.
Hey, cool!

Plus Jill decided to fly in for the day. She arrived the night before and flew back home the following morning.
Wow. Now that's really hardcore. Don't tell Julie, but I'm thinking of doing something like that for our 25th anniversary.

We wanted to go on RSR but the ride was down, so we headed over the Incredicoaster only to find that one down too.
Oh, come on!

We still unlocked most of the things but yet we still only achieved beaver status. I guess I need to come out here and practice more on these rides with scores.
I'd say you have some homework to do then.

Yeah, that's surprising. It does look plain.

Kylo Ren was accompanied by First Order Stormtroopers and attempted to prevent us from escaping just before jumping to hyperspace.
Now that I believe, since I've seen Kylo Ren.

By this time I noticed that our timer countdown for MMRR had stalled at 60 minutes, and Space Mountain was temporarily down. I checked the wait times, the map said that MMRR was also temporarily closed.
:sad2:

We wanted to attempt Chewy mode, and there is a very specific manner in which you push the buttons to activate it. Our guy boarding us had everyone push their buttons in the right order, until the last gal jumped the gun, and pushed hers out of order, so we blew it!
NOOOOooooo... She had one job!

Somehow through the whole process I was a Gunner, and my guns never worked right. The lights never lit up for me to know what to shoot at and when, so I pretty much sucked at my score.
And the sun was in your eyes.

I also had a pic of a score of 178,700 from previous trip, but that probably wasn't me!
I'd have to dig around to find when we got the kitty scores, this past week was super sad.
I do, although I have a student in my office this week, hopefully his space is sorted soon as I do not like sharing
I bet, it's annoying to have someone in what is supposed to be your own space.
Hmm, I will have to think on this as I'm not a big mango person...maybe more pineapple, no mango. Mango tastes like I imagine dirt tasting.
I find that the mangoes become more of just a filler. I can't really taste them in there, but I think if it was pure pineapple it would be way too tart. The mango seems to fill out the texture without adding a ton of flavor.
Well next time we ride together, we are putting Dorian in his own shuttle as I'm sure he'd get it
That makes sense then, I wasn't really sure if we'd done it
We will have to try it, I've read up on it and emailed myself the directions.
Yeah I guess so, I get why they had the "team" in a line, but would have been neat to swivel around
Yeah it would have been fun, but that ride would have never made it off the imagineering floor.

Was it "I'm so happy we could feed the hungry critters!"

No?

:rolleyes1
It's not fit to print on the DIS. :rolleyes1 Maybe on a pirate ship. pirate:
popcorn::

Up to date, by the way. At least to 2/1/23
Things have not been very eventful, just the same stuff, which most people would find horrific, but for us it has become just another day.
Just for fun I looked into that.
I would leave home around 4am to arrive at the airport at 4:30am for my 6:35am flight. Connect in Calgary and arrive LAX at 11:45.
How long would it take to get from LAX to Disney? I'm asking because I have to be back at LAX by 5:00-5:30pm for my 7:55pm flight. Two quick stops in Vancouver and Calgary and I'm back in Winnipeg the next day at 12:30pm.

And all for just $577 (CAD)

hmmm... Won't need to bring a checked bag so maybe knock a half hour off each end.

Do-able.

Stupid...

But do-able.
Well, refactor it. She flew in on a Thursday night and home on Saturday morning, so you'll have a bit more time, but now you need to add two nights in a hotel.
Thanks! I'm sure if I dug through emails (I'm assuming that's where it is) I'd find it.
Nope. I posted it on this thread.
Except right now I am short on blenders... but eventually.

And then I'll forget again, you'll mention it again, I'll ask again, and that time, I'll actually print it off and keep it!
I have an extra one. I'll let you take it when you come for the Disney day. I have one more in four days.
That's cheating!!! :eek:
No, it's just a good use of resources.

Things have not been very eventful, just the same stuff, which most people would find horrific, but for us it has become just another day.
:hug:
But you made it to band practice!
Well, refactor it. She flew in on a Thursday night and home on Saturday morning, so you'll have a bit more time, but now you need to add two nights in a hotel.
You know you're tempting me, right?
I have an extra one. I'll let you take it when you come for the Disney day. I have one more in four days.
ooohhh... even more temptation.
"If you come down now, you'll take home this wonderful household appliance! Tell him what it is, Jack."
"It's a (almost) new blender! That's right, for just the cost of a plane ticket and a couple nights' accommodation, you can go home with this beautiful countertop blender. It mixes, blends and purees! All at the touch of a button."

I'd have to dig around to find when we got the kitty scores, this past week was super sad.
I realized recently that I can look at the photos on my phone based on the location where they were taken, so it actually wasn't too much work to find as I could zoom in to DCA and easily find- cool hey!
I find that the mangoes become more of just a filler. I can't really taste them in there, but I think if it was pure pineapple it would be way too tart. The mango seems to fill out the texture without adding a ton of flavor.
I need to buy frozen fruit so will take a look, Makenna has been asking about smoothies and she was a huge dole whip fan
We will have to try it, I've read up on it and emailed myself the directions.
Yes, get it down for my next visit please!
Yeah it would have been fun, but that ride would have never made it off the imagineering floor.
Yup, as cool as it would have been, too much work/could break easy etc

Hi Alison,

I am one of those silent readers, but I wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading all of your trip reports during the last couple of years. It's been so nice getting to know you and Fran, and traveling along on your adventures. I was really concerned when you mentioned Fran was ill, but it sounds like she is heading in the right direction, and I'm happy for you both.

Looking forward to hearing about your upcoming cruise!

Alesia

If ever anyone needed a cruise, it's you!
Tell me about it! Even though Winnie is coming it should still be fun. I can't wait to do nothing but eat, drink, and watch movies.
Oh, I believe that.
Going from someone who goes every couple weeks to a few times in a year sucks.
Hey, cool!
At our age, it seems harder to make new friendships as we get more crotchety and set in our ways. And get off my lawn!
Wow. Now that's really hardcore. Don't tell Julie, but I'm thinking of doing something like that for our 25th anniversary.
Sounds like fun! We took a bunch of friends out in a private room with lots of food, wine and massive steaks.
Oh, come on!
I know! It was MY day and things weren't going right.
I'd say you have some homework to do then.
More like "lab time", I don't have those practice items at home.
Yeah, that's surprising. It does look plain.
I've figured out that the decorations are limited to Main Street and Buena Vista Street.
Now that I believe, since I've seen Kylo Ren.
Still not believing there's a Vader scene?
NOOOOooooo... She had one job!
I know. :sad2:
And the sun was in your eyes.
:lmao:

:hug:
But you made it to band practice!
Two weeks in a row!
You know you're tempting me, right?
:laughing: Even Allyson is considering the idea!
ooohhh... even more temptation.
"If you come down now, you'll take home this wonderful household appliance! Tell him what it is, Jack."
"It's a (almost) new blender! That's right, for just the cost of a plane ticket and a couple nights' accommodation, you can go home with this beautiful countertop blender. It mixes, blends and purees! All at the touch of a button."
And it's not even almost new. I've had it since college! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter