The Ultimate Disney Gift Basket

MandyMaloo

"The very things that held you down are going to c
My best friend is getting married in September and will be honeymooning with her hubby at WDW. She'll be staying at CS and hasn't been to "the world" since our National Championship Cheerleading trip back in Feb. 2001 (which admittedly wasn't top fun since we spent most of our time practicing and not enjoying our surroundings.)

I am putting together a Disney themed gift basket full of items to make their trip more enjoyable. I'm trying to tailor it to their likes as much as possible, but make sure that she has some necessities. What else would you add?

Right now I have:
-Disney Scrapbook supplies
- WDW picture frame
- Ponchos
- Disney Pens
- 2 NBC T-Shirts
- Tinkerbell Mug

Here's some more about them:
E is a photographer- she's absolutely amazing! Her fiance is fantastic at restoring old cars. She loves Nightmare Before Christmas, Haunted Mansion, Eeyore and the Magic Kingdom. They will be attending MNSSHP this year and she's beyond excited!!

I'd love to hear your suggestions!! Thank you in advance!

My best friend is getting married in September and will be honeymooning with her hubby at WDW. She'll be staying at CS and hasn't been to "the world" since our National Championship Cheerleading trip back in Feb. 2001 (which admittedly wasn't top fun since we spent most of our time practicing and not enjoying our surroundings.)

I am putting together a Disney themed gift basket full of items to make their trip more enjoyable. I'm trying to tailor it to their likes as much as possible, but make sure that she has some necessities. What else would you add?

Right now I have:
-Disney Scrapbook supplies
- WDW picture frame
- Ponchos
- Disney Pens
- 2 NBC T-Shirts
- Tinkerbell Mug

Here's some more about them:
E is a photographer- she's absolutely amazing! Her fiance is fantastic at restoring old cars. She loves Nightmare Before Christmas, Haunted Mansion, Eeyore and the Magic Kingdom. They will be attending MNSSHP this year and she's beyond excited!!

I'd love to hear your suggestions!! Thank you in advance!

Don't forget things from the movie/characters from Cars to include the future DH :goodvibes maybe a night light ;-)

EXCELLENT suggestion! Thank you! Keep 'em coming!!

How about some glow sticks, band aids, hand sanitizer?

At our Target we have Mickey/Bambi plates, bowls, trays and water bottles. You could get them the bowls and toss in the small cereal packs.

Do they still have Cars or Princess fruit snacks?

You are a great and thoughtful friend! :cheer2:

What about getting them some Mickey ears with the bride and groom on them and have there names on them or make them tshirts with there favorite chara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter