The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I second this. My husband and son have very sensitive skin and have no problem with the laundry soap provided.
Yes, it's Country Save, which I thought was interesting. We used to buy it by the box full when we cloth diapered, it's all we used. Good for sensitive skin.
On of my girls seems to be developing sensitive skin so I will probably need to bring my own soap for the washing machine.

Do the washing machines take regular or HE?

And getting so excited! We are on our last night of our beach vacation and less than two months from Disney! I'm making packing lists!!!

The laundry detergent provided is Country Save natural laundry detergent. When we cloth diapered I ordered it by the box full, good for sensitive skin. I was surprised to see that's what they provide! http://www.countrysave.com/

Hi - Is anyone there now? Has anyone heard any word from Bonnet Creek - officially or unofficially - what they are planning to do in regard to Irma? Anything about refunds, or being able to accommodate people who can't get flights out, etc. We have reservations beginning 9/12 at WBC. :confused:

Hi - Is anyone there now? Has anyone heard any word from Bonnet Creek - officially or unofficially - what they are planning to do in regard to Irma? Anything about refunds, or being able to accommodate people who can't get flights out, etc. We have reservations beginning 9/12 at WBC. :confused:

I had gotten my reservation for tomorrow off eBay from vacation strategies. I called and they will cancel and give me credit. But they don't have rooms available for when I was thinking of going

I have been watching redweek for Bonnet Creek weeks in early December. Right now it's flooded with September weeks, but am I fooling myself that it will be the same the closer we get to October, November, December? Or is September just a time that people are trying to get rid of accommodations there and December is slim pickings? I just don't want to make a huge mistake waiting and then not finding a place to stay.

I am trying to book at Bonnet Creek but there was no availability with Vacation Strategies and Vacation Upgrades. Any suggestions where I could try to find a reservation?

I am an RCI memeber looking to spend a week at WBC Easter week. ( we always go that week so I am aware of the crowd levels) seems to be nothing yet, do I just keep checking every day ? Any tips would be much appreciated!
If you mean the week starting Easter weekend (checking in 3/30, 3/31, or 4/1) it might not be deposited. According to the owner availability calendar, 4/2 is sold out in standard 2BR units. 1BR standard still has availability, but that might be gone by the time the deposit rolls around.

I'd have a backup plan.

Wyndham's bulk deposits have only been made through February 2018 at this time.
Does Wyndham do its deposits sporadically, or on a rolling basis. Like, if February is in there now, does that mean April will reliably be there two months from now? Or will they dump more at some yet-to-be-determined date?

I have been watching redweek for Bonnet Creek weeks in early December. Right now it's flooded with September weeks, but am I fooling myself that it will be the same the closer we get to October, November, December? Or is September just a time that people are trying to get rid of accommodations there and December is slim pickings? I just don't want to make a huge mistake waiting and then not finding a place to stay.

Check Ebay -- I've found my week before on there. Just be sure and check their ratings, but most are very reliable.

I am trying to book at Bonnet Creek but there was no availability with Vacation Strategies and Vacation Upgrades. Any suggestions where I could try to find a reservation?
Check Ebay -- I've found my week before on there. Just be sure and check their ratings, but most are very reliable.

We are owners at WBC and were hesitant to stay off site at first. In the past we lived on the west coast and rarely had rental cars, therefore we relied on Disney for bus transportation. Staying on property was pleasant, we never left the Disney bubble, and it was convenient. A few years ago we started staying at WBC and found it to be wonderful! The rooms are spacious. We're spoiled having a kitchen, there are plenty of pools, BBQs are nice, and we still aren't leaving the Disney bubble. It's close to everything. We now live in the south and drive to WDW, so we always have a car. Paying for parking isn't a deal breaker for us as we buy APs. We've stayed in DVC units (studios to Grand Villas) and found WBC to be just as nice. While it doesn't have Disney images on the walls it's clean and we often watch fireworks from our hotel room.

Ive been unable to book the week I would like at WBC in october. Does anyone have any second favorite places to stay that I can start researching!

Ebay and Redweek have plenty of availability. You can also find it on Tugbbs.com

Ebay and Redweek have plenty of availability. You can also find it on Tugbbs.com

I've tried the same for October with no luck. eBay and Redweek dont have the dates I'm looking for (10/11-10/18). Haven't tried Tugbbs.com tho. Thanks, will do that!

In case anyone is interested. I am at WBC now and they have given everyone notices asking that everyone evacuate by tomorrow morning. They did say that if you can't evacuate, that you can stay, however, expect long periods of no food, no water, no power and no services for an extended period of time. They trimmed back a ton of the trees near our building (VC) and have sand bags sitting by all the doors (not in place yet). They have asked that everyone move the patio furniture inside by tomorrow at 10am.

We are supposed to fly out tomorrow at noon, all flights after 4 pm are cancelled. Wyndham has said that if you get stuck after check out they will "look into availability" but I think we have decided if our flight gets cancelled we are going to start driving.

Also it is almost freakishly empty here. There are only three cars in the parking lot in front of VC, including mine tonight at 10:30 pm.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter