The "Why I didn't speak to my sister for a week" trip report *** Now Complete :)

This is hysterical!!!!!!! I have been lurking but I finally said enough is enough---I had to stop in and tell you how much I am loving this TR!!!!! I even made my husband come in and read it!!! I feel so bad for you and Grumpy!!!!
You would think if you treated someone to a trip to Disney they would really go along with it!!!! Your a saint!! I can't wait to hear more!!

Ok, I know your sister is getting kudos from everybody for buying a round of churros but I have to ask ......... did she pay cash for them? Or did she charge them to the room - therefore making it your expense.

Now I wanna go to Seaworld! Looks like fun! My DD would die if she saw the flamingos coming toward us. She loves them!

I will have to agree with everyone and say that your sister is an ungrateful spoiled person and in no way have you been a b.... this trip. You tried to make everyone happy. Thats all. And I'm sorry you had someone acting like a child for the whole time.

I hope it didnt ruin the whole trip for you.:grouphug:

Just slap her already!!!! :rotfl2: I'm waiting for that chapter.

Chapter 15 - I Finally Had Enough and Slapper Her Silly! :rotfl2:

I don't know how you did it. Let me get this straight. You took a second job to pay for your sister AND her partner, so they could enjoy something that you and your mother have enjoyed together. You did this to get the family together. You and Grumpy did this because you obviously love your sister and want her to experience the happiest place on earth. And all she can do is b*tch and moan the whole time? Please skip the above chapter and let me see...

Chapter 7 - I Haven't Seen My Sister in 5 Days but Grumpy and I are Having The Time of our Lives!!!! :rotfl2:

Great update. I haven't been to SeaWorld since I was a child. Need to go again I think!

Another great update!! I may have pushed her in with the dolphins after a comment like that, or maybe in with Shamu. Can't wait to read more!!!

Melissa

I'm loving your report!! I'm like you though..I don't want to relax on my vacation I want to go and experience everything! My DH wants to sleep in...but who sleeps in while in Disney???:scared:

Growing up, Sea World was like 40 min from our house and we had season passes, but then they closed :sad2: Seeing the pictures wants me to take my son there soooo bad!!! He would love it!

I can't wait for the next installment!

I'm loving your report!! I'm like you though..I don't want to relax on my vacation I want to go and experience everything! My DH wants to sleep in...but who sleeps in while in Disney???:scared:

Growing up, Sea World was like 40 min from our house and we had season passes, but then they closed :sad2: Seeing the pictures wants me to take my son there soooo bad!!! He would love it!

I can't wait for the next installment!

My folks are in N. Canton so I know what you're saying about SeaWorld in Aurora!!! I actually think the park in Aurora was nicer than in Orlando - Orlando is starting to look old and run down (at least the last time we were there which is about 10 years ago....). How lucky we were to have it there while we did!!!

My folks are in N. Canton so I know what you're saying about SeaWorld in Aurora!!! I actually think the park in Aurora was nicer than in Orlando - Orlando is starting to look old and run down (at least the last time we were there which is about 10 years ago....). How lucky we were to have it there while we did!!!

Well your parents and I are practically neighbors !! :thumbsup2

Yes, I miss SW - espeically since I didn't appreciate it at the time ( I don't think you ever do when your a kid), but now that my son is 7 and loves whales, he would have the best time! He loves to look at old pictures from our visits to the park. They just auctioned off Geauga Lake's rollercoasters and other stuff maybe that's why I'm so sentimental right now!

Okay, sorry I'm done hi-jacking the thread ! Promise!!:rolleyes1

Well your parents and I are practically neighbors !! :thumbsup2

Yes, I miss SW - espeically since I didn't appreciate it at the time ( I don't think you ever do when your a kid), but now that my son is 7 and loves whales, he would have the best time! He loves to look at old pictures from our visits to the park. They just auctioned off Geauga Lake's rollercoasters and other stuff maybe that's why I'm so sentimental right now!

Okay, sorry I'm done hi-jacking the thread ! Promise!!:rolleyes1

Sorry for continuing the hijacking. :) I'm an old Chardon girl so you're making me sentimental too!

Still loving the TR, can't wait for the next installment.

Ok I gotta comment here___ YOU worked your tailfeathers off to take her & her friend & she moans & fusses the whole time? Oh woulda padlocked her to her seat In the Stitch ride & thrown the key away!!

LOVE your report!!! You have a wonderful writing style that makes me think I'm there next to you. But of course had I been your :mad: sister woulda had a dole whip dumped on her head after making you miss Ohana.

Keep up the report :hippie:

I'm usually a lurker, but had to post to say I'm LMAO over your report.

My sis is the same way. She took her middle son on a 7 day WDW trip last July and spent the WHOLE time in her room (complaining) because it was too hot. Oh, sorry, I'm wrong. They did go to HDDR.

But that was it. No parks, nothing. Because it was too hot. Orlando in July is hot. Who knew? (can you hear my sarcasm? hmmm?)

P.S. This year she's taking all three kids in August because she says it'll be cooler. :eek: Yeah, have fun!

P.S.S. Just have to add that my parents live in Bear, DE. Add us to the list of Delawarians ;)

My sis is the same way. She took her middle son on a 7 day WDW trip last July and spent the WHOLE time in her room bi&ching because it was too hot. Oh, sorry, I'm wrong. They did go to HDDR.

But that was it. No parks, nothing. Because it was too hot. Orlando in July is hot. Who knew? (can you hear my sarcasm? hmmm?)

P.S. This year she's taking all three kids in August because she says it'll be cooler. :eek: Yeah, have fun!

LOL - she should go in September or May durning Love Bug season!!! That is even better then being Hot!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter