The Will I stay Gray Journals!!!

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
The Will I stay Gray journals are because I've decided until I get to 137 I'm not coloring my hair again...It needs it today but I figure if I put my mind to it and use the hair thing as an incentive it will be a matter of days (well I wish) before I manage to get there more like weeks but who's counting....:D :D :D :D

OK...today is another day in the never ending start agains....the past to months have had as many of these as there are days in the week....

OK Monday Aug 4...

Forgot breakfast...bad no no....got up at 5:30 and headed to work managed to grab a bottle of water...no hunger pains yet...arrived at job to about 8:30 drank 2 more bottles of water and yet no food....or snaks for that matter ...pat on the back here...head home at 12pm....lunch is a steak ...yummy.....the lack of sleep tonight is catching up and really takes it's toll...I grab multiple slices of raisin bread...but I did manage to eat it all so no more left to eat tomorrow...yippee....I go catch a quick nap and begin feeling better...

4:30 I start exercising....arm weights and 20mins Pilates...good start...I'm going to do 25 crunches tonight and I'll snak on my low carb root beer float then nothing else until tomorrow am..

I promis Ill eat breakfast tommorrow...

OK day 2 started off really goood.....4 + bottles of water

eggs/cheese for breakfast, steak and carbolit bar for lunch and a root beer float (low carb)......I need to exercise and eat something good for dinner....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter