The 'Wonder'ful Mexican Riviera with a nut (allergy) Full report w/pics!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful trip report! I just found it this morning and read the entire report in one sitting. You answered so many of the questions I have for our 1st Disney cruise this February.

Thanks again!:)

This is a very informational post! We are debating on a Fantasy Caribbean or a Wonder Mexican Riviera cruise this coming spring. Thank you!

This is a very informational post! We are debating on a Fantasy Caribbean or a Wonder Mexican Riviera cruise this coming spring. Thank you!

We are doing the eastern on the Magic next month, I will let you know how it compares...although the Fantasy will be an amazing destination no matter where she sails:)

Thank you so much for your awesomely detailed report of the cruise!!! This is really going to help us out like crazy on our cruise next week!!!!!! (since its our firt DCL experience) By the way I saw that you would be reporting back in Feb 2012...you wouldn't happen to be departing on the 5th would you?! It would be really awesome to have another family to mingle with. Our friends and their kids were going to join us but had to opt out :( Anyway my daughter is 3 1/2 and I know she would absolutely love to have a little friend to play with at the Club! If we don't get to meet thanks again your pics and everything were grrreat! :thumbsup2

Thanks, we really had a great time:goodvibes

Our plan was to do the Mexican Riviera again, but the military relocated us to Florida. I switched to the eastern Caribbean on the Magic and we leave in 2 weeks:cool1: I'm still contemplating writing another TR...still not sure, but I'm glad this one helped you with planning for your cruise and hopefully inspired you to write one too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter