The year of a million costume changes PTR I'm home!!

yey an update. love kyra in her dresses she is so cute. i still dont know how you are gonna fit them all in ROFL.

Wow your daughter looks so beautiful .I would love to see the Giselle .I brought a Giselle last year after Halloween its still to big for my daughter.:cool1:

Well your a sexy hot momma! LOL!

I love the outfits. I think the Alice is just wonderful too. It's not itchy and very free feeling. The only bad part for us was a small head hole. I can;t remember if you said you had trouble with it or not. But I know I read that others said it was a small head hole. LOL!

WOW great costumes. Where did you get the Jasmine outfit?

She looks gorgeous in that jasmine outfit!!

I give the thumbs up for Rainforest :love:

Well your a sexy hot momma! LOL!

I love the outfits. I think the Alice is just wonderful too. It's not itchy and very free feeling. The only bad part for us was a small head hole. I can;t remember if you said you had trouble with it or not. But I know I read that others said it was a small head hole. LOL!

I think you may need glasses when refering to the first comment, i was having a good day :lmao: :rotfl:

I did have slight trouble with the head hole, it really is small..I would of thought they could of used stretchy material.

WOW great costumes. Where did you get the Jasmine outfit?

I got the Jasmine one off Ebay, its the one from BBB i think.

I think i know the ebay giselle dress you mean - white frills and starting at £7.99..I stopped watching it due to excessive ebay purchasing last week!

If it is that one it was 75e in the park this week! you got a bargain.

Your DD looks lovely in all her outfits

Just read this through in one go ~ I love the title!! :rotfl:

Awwww, Kyra looks so adorable in all her outfits. :goodvibes

Loving the photo 'dress' updates Emma - don't know how you'll have room for (or time to change into) them :lmao: Kyra is sooo cute :goodvibes

PS - What does BBB stand for? I love that Jasmine outfit too - DD has one (Disney store) but it's bring pink - mind you, these days pink is all she'll wear :confused3:rotfl2:

Loving the photo 'dress' updates Emma - don't know how you'll have room for (or time to change into) them :lmao: Kyra is sooo cute :goodvibes

PS - What does BBB stand for? I love that Jasmine outfit too - DD has one (Disney store) but it's bring pink - mind you, these days pink is all she'll wear :confused3:rotfl2:

Bibbity Bobbity Boutique, its the place in WDW where you can get made over into a princess.

WOW - those are amazing costumes and Kyra looks adorable in all of them - are planning on taking all of those with you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter