Theme park view from BLT

Wilderness

Mouseketeer
How high a floor gives a decent view of the park?
How low a floor can you get with a theme park view?
Appreciate any/all info/help.

The lowest theme park view room is now on the 6th floor I believe. We had a 12th floor room at the far end of theme park views (towards Contemporary) and thought it was very nice.

The lowest floor for Theme Park View is the 5th floor. Not all vacation homes on the 5th floor are classified as Theme Park. Due to the curvature of the BLT building, I believe 7530 is not classified as Theme Park.

We were in 7518, a Theme Park View Studio, and had a head-on view of the castle from our room. We liked the view, and had a great view of the fireworks each night.

Here are unzoomed and zoomed photos of the view from 7518:

DSCN5606_zps49a7d62b.jpg

DSCN5604_zps3beca733.jpg

Most guides recommend floors 7 and above. If you're concerned about the view, but want to be on the lowest floor to get a good view, I'd start there.

We stayed in a 1 bedroom standard view at BLT. We requested a high floor, even numbered room, and ended up in 8410. This was on the 14th (of 16 floors I believe). We had a view of the lake and the Magic Kingdom! We were able to enjoy the fireworks from our balcony which was great. The parking lot and garbage area were below, but hardly an issue because we were up so high (and you get a parking lot view anytime you request MK view at BLT or the Contemporary). We were very pleased the view and even more so because we did not use points for a MK view room!

Thanks everyone, have a studio booked for friends in December. Hope they get that Magical view.
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We had a 2nd floor standard view last month, near the South Elevator, and it was actually pretty nice, we could see the Castle, monorail, the Contemporary. We went to the Halloween party, so I wasn't able to tell how good it was for fireworks viewing. But it was definitely a nice surprise considering it was just a standard. We've had a theme park view before, it was definitely a higher up floor and more to the center of BLT, near the North Elevator. We did watch the fireworks that time and it was a perfect view. We could see Space Mountain, the Castle, Astro Orbiters, the GF, the water pageant, etc.

studio can go from the 5th to 16th floor.

now if you like heights would go 8th floor and above.

6th and 7th still have monorail in the way. which is great for people who want to see the monorail.

now if you want easy access to the CR then 5th floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter