There is a new thread:* Don't post here* 2014 BC&YC FAQ *MAY-SEPT 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would totally bring law and order to the Beach and Yacht Club bus lines. I would use ALL of my super powers to ensure that people boarded the bus in an orderly fashion.

I would use my super lungs to yell at those that weren't paying attention and get them to follow directions. My PMS powers of persuasion would push back line cutters. I would repel isle blockers with my morning breath. If you didn't say thank you to the bus driver upon exiting the bus, the eyes in the back of my head would drill into your skull and rearrange the manners lobe in your brain.

If I needed back up I would call on my Super hero friends like Dangerous Dee, Judicious Janet Mom and those dancing lifeguards. If there was ever trouble, first I would send in the dancing lifeguards. That would provide enough confusion to help discombobulate the interlopers. If that didn't work I'd send in Judicious Janet Mom with her sensible spread sheet. Just the simple act of gazing at one of those masterpieces is usually enough to restore law and order. If there was big trouble I'd have to call in Dangerous Dee. Yeah sure, she would take a while to get there because she'd be riding her dangerous donkey, but one look at Dee on her Donkey, Janet with her spread sheet and me with the dancing life guards and I think that would be enough to restore sensible boarding to that MK bus.

For the record we had no trouble with the MK bus. I think the secret is getting to the resort bus stop 50 mins or more before park opening. It was worth it for us to do that because we had no long lines on the bus, at bag check or the park tap styles. Of course word could have gotten out about my morning breath and PMS powers of persuasion... you decide which will work best for you.

~NM

I can help...I have a whistle and I know how to use it. I also have that stern coach look trying to keep the troops in line and my glare has been perfected and scares even the most experienced referees :lmao:

Movies on the beach was Frozen last night. Really funny , Elsa has just finished the song with The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway, slammed the doors and the heavens opened. Q a hundred people running for cover off the beach.

I have this hilarious image runnign through my head:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hello from the Yacht Club. We have been having a great time. Only bad, 40 minute wait for a bus from MK last night. It was raining and we saw 4 Pop buses come and go while our line became huge. People were pretty angry when all could not fit on the bus that did finally arrive. Other than that, no issues with the bands and we have a great standard room overlooking a huge tree and the front drive on the one side. So no real parking lot view, so we are good. We have both walked and rode the boat to both Epcot and HS. Leaving the Villains event was crazy too. They ended up sending one boat after the other when our huge crowd was waiting for the boat for over 30 minutes. It was an ok event, way too crowded and ran out of limited T shirts before 7:30pm. I would not pay that much again and unless it is a lot less crowded and have more value, I would not go again.

Sorry so long. Hope all are enjoying the end of the month.

This will be our first deluxe stay. We were checking out at a map and the YC parking lot is pretty far away. Is there valet parking and how much is it?

This will be our first deluxe stay. We were checking out at a map and the YC parking lot is pretty far away. Is there valet parking and how much is it?

There is valet available at the YC and it's $20 per day plus gratuities if memory serves me. The parking lot is really not very far away from the lobby. In our case last week it was much farther from the lobby to our room than it was from the parking lot to the lobby, but unfortunately there was no valet to the room option (haha)! You may find the valet option worth it if your feet are tired from a long day in the parks. We simply tried to drive as little as possible as it's less stressful for me to allow the watercraft pilot or bus driver do the worrying! Have a great stay!!!

Thinking of maybe going to LaNouba and possibly taking a taxi there to save time.

Does valet services get the taxi for us? Also I have asked this somewhere else but havent gotten an answer..
Would a taxi be able to put a folded up wheelchair in their trunk?

Parking at resorts, parks, DTD, etc: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/parking/

There is free valet parking available to resort guests with valid disabled parking permits from any state. It looks like there are closer-in spaces for self-parking in the lots for vehicles having valid disabled parking passes or tags.

My wife and I will be at the Yacht Club September 4th for a week to celebrate our 46th anniversary. We have reserved a Garden Room. Any room # recommendations? Thanks Much.

Congratulations on 46 years of grand and glorious!!!!! If you haven't stayed at the YC yet, you are in for a treat. As is often said here, you never ask for a specific room number as it is way too limiting for those assigning the rooms. Instead ask for a "Gazebo" view. That will get you what I feel is the best room view a GV has there at the YC. Again, congratulations!

Thinking of maybe going to LaNouba and possibly taking a taxi there to save time. Does valet services get the taxi for us? Would a taxi be able to put a folded up wheelchair in their trunk?

There are taxi cabs waiting out front for you at the YC/BC and when you come out of the show in DTD. However, the doorman will be very helpful in getting them over to you. And yes, the cabs have plenty of room for a wheelchair. It is Florida after all (land of the senior citizen). Enjoy the show.

Katesdad

Thinking of maybe going to LaNouba and possibly taking a taxi there to save time.

Does valet services get the taxi for us? Also I have asked this somewhere else but havent gotten an answer..
Would a taxi be able to put a folded up wheelchair in their trunk?

We took a taxi from the BC to see LaNouba and were really glad that we did. We just walked out the door of the BC and hopped in a taxi that had just dropped someone off. The valet services would have called one for us if there hadn't been one right there. By the way, it cost $13 to get to DTD and $10 to return, plus tip.

We just received our Magic Bands for our stay at Beach Club Sept. 21-27. Now it seems very real to me. All the time and energy put into planning is beginning to pay off. I am getting so excited!

This will be our first stay at a deluxe and first trip back to Disney since 2000.
An all girls trip! I think we are going to be so happy to have selected Beach Club, from all my research it appears absolutely fabulous! :goodvibes

Hope everyone has safe travels and a wonderful vacation.

We just received our Magic Bands for our stay at Beach Club Sept. 21-27. Now it seems very real to me. All the time and energy put into planning is beginning to pay off. I am getting so excited! This will be our first stay at a deluxe and first trip back to Disney since 2000. An all girls trip! I think we are going to be so happy to have selected Beach Club, from all my research it appears absolutely fabulous! :goodvibes Hope everyone has safe travels and a wonderful vacation.

We will be there from 20-27! Maybe we will run into each other. I can't wait! I think our magic bands will be arriving in the next day or two. :)

We just received our Magic Bands for our stay at Beach Club Sept. 21-27. Now it seems very real to me. All the time and energy put into planning is beginning to pay off. I am getting so excited!

This will be our first stay at a deluxe and first trip back to Disney since 2000.
An all girls trip! I think we are going to be so happy to have selected Beach Club, from all my research it appears absolutely fabulous! :goodvibes

Hope everyone has safe travels and a wonderful vacation.

Mother-Daughter Wine & Food Festival trip September 22-25!:tigger:

I understand that checking of MBs at Stormalong Bay is a normal practice but whats the deal with the quiet pools? Just wondering how careful I need to be about trying to get my 2 y/o to wear a MB in the pool LOL

has anyone done a convention at Swan & Dolphin but stayed at the Yacht (or Beach) Club? if so, i'm curious if there is a certain area of the hotel that we should request for our room to make it more convenient for my husband who will have to walk to S&D a few times a day?

I understand that checking of MBs at Stormalong Bay is a normal practice but whats the deal with the quiet pools? Just wondering how careful I need to be about trying to get my 2 y/o to wear a MB in the pool LOL

Yikes, I didn't think about that! What about infants?

has anyone done a convention at Swan & Dolphin but stayed at the Yacht (or Beach) Club? if so, i'm curious if there is a certain area of the hotel that we should request for our room to make it more convenient for my husband who will have to walk to S&D a few times a day?

From YC, as long as he exits out toward the lagoon, the walk is going to be very similar, and convenient: short, 5-10 minutes at most. I would not worry about location for S/D walking. (Beach Club, you would be a little farther, potentially 3 minutes more -- but I still wouldn't change it for S/D walking.)

The Quiet pools are not monitored, and no MB is needed.

They have not checked our MB's at any of the quiet pools.

When we went to SAB, the adults wore their bands and so did my 4 yr old grandson but my 2 yr old grandson would not wear his. His mother just showed it to them so they could scan it and then we just put it away.

Admit to not knowing how this works exactly - so I "quoted" and then inserted our trip info in 2015.....hope it works! :)

Be Our Guest List :banana::banana::banana:

Guest Lists:

If you would like to be added to the "Be Our Guest" List, post on this thread with the dates of your stay, which resort (BC, YC, BCV) and any other info you want to include (special birthday or anniversary celebration, first Disney trip, family gathering, etc.)

August :beach:

Aliceacc Aug 2014 (we hope)
DisneyDeb Aug 2014, 1 week, BCV or BC CL (following SW, DC, Univ and 2 nights AKL)
Fivesacharm Aug 2014
DeeCeeSW Aug YC
stuarotra Aug ??
ixmnrs Aug BC or YC??? CL
Aries14 Aug BC or YC??
DJFan88 Aug BC (split with POR)
2 Silly Boys Aug YC (DS 10th BD)
gonemousin' Aug BC
Mrsdonaldduck Aug YC/GF split
viking83 Aug YC GV (Honeymoon) :bride: :groom:
scanne Aug YC GV (3 nights)
litlpixie Aug YC
coley444 Aug YC?
linkelly Aug YC
iteachlit Aug BCV
imobsessedwithdisney Aug 4 nights YC (adult only)
bhardy Aug ??
darrengs Aug YC
guinness408 Aug BCV 2BR
DisneyQuest Aug BC CL
pas130 Aug 22-27 Now at WL, 40th BD

Skip2MyLou first week in August YC
wuzzy6 Aug 1-4 YC CL GV (weekend BD celebration)
wdwlver Aug 1-9 YC
Beachmomma3 Aug 2-9 BC WV
dandydad12 Aug 2-10 BC?
JenluvsDisney Aug 2-12 YC
NHKristy76 Aug 4-8 YC
chrismom3 Aug 5-12 YC LV
Claireybear Aug 5-26 BC
DjdBrit Aug 6-14 BC
JACKieSPARROW Aug 6-15 BCV 2BR
Mamise 62 Aug 8-15 BC
AliceIn Aug 9 BC CL (before cruise)
mrstomrice Aug 9-14 BCV (before Dream cruise)
BuzzyBelle Aug 10-17 BC
Jake & Crew Aug 12-14 BCV (after BWV, before BLT)
phoebec Aug 12-19 BC
mandysmom Aug 12-21 BC
pickypiratepete Aug 12-24 YC
pepperandchips Aug 13-17 YC (Birthday trip)
Dizfan4life Aug 13-21 BC
BandontheRun Aug 14-19 BC (and BW)
2bPooh Aug 14-22 BC CL
wendydarling826 (The Morris Famiy) Aug 14-24 BCV (BD celebration)
mousegear Aug 15-?? YC (after AKL)
GoofyJen Aug 15-20 YC
cupmom Aug 15-22 BC
ScottMC and JNPants Aug 15-17 BC, Aug 17-23 YC CL (followed by GF, Aug 23-25)
jomommy Aug 15-23 YC
roliepolieoliefan Aug 15-23 YC
HockeyMomR Aug 16-19 BC
Natebenma (Dee)- coming in for DISMeet
Asherry25 Aug 16-19 BC
Disneymomx7 Aug 16-20 YC GV (followed by GF GV Aug 20-27, HHI Aug 27-29)
PrincessesX3 Aug 16-20 YC
Mrsdonaldduck Aug 16-20 YC
YCFan Aug 16-21 YC SV
Copper Queen Aug 16-21? YC
mdinme Aug 16-21 BCV
queenofthehive Aug 16-24 YC
MidwestMulan Aug 16-24 BC
Mousemommy1 Aug 16-26 BC CL
Sunshine11 August 16-23 (family gathering)
disfan33 Aug 16-23 BCV (First Anniversary)
ChipnDaleRule Aug 16-Sept 1 2014 YC
Bella03 Aug 17-21 YC
NinjaMom Aug 17-23 BC
Fly Ondewalz (aka "Buzzy") Aug 17-23 BC, dumpster view
JanetMom Aug 17-23 BC SV
FancyNancy Aug 17-23 BC
tarak Aug 17-23 YC CL SV
DancingQueen Aug 17-23 BC
GrimGrinningGhostinNJ Aug 17-24 YC (15 family members!)
B'sMarie Aug 17-25 YC CL
CammelleandBre Aug 17-26 BC (Big 3-0)
DonaldDuckFamily Aug 17-30 BC
Gette88 Aug 18-22 BC (25th Anniversary)
Physics Guy Aug 18-25 BCV (DD 12th BD)
CSI007 Aug 19-23 YC CL (after stay at US)
Pinkgirl Aug 19-31 YC (2nd Anniversary, DD's 10th BD)
crazyfordisney2000 Aug 20-26 YC (then GF Aug 26-29)
holden Aug 20-27 ??
beachmom14 Aug 20-27 BCV
aloha517 Aug 20-29 YC WV
4under4 Aug 20-29 BC
ForeverDisney Aug 21 YC
GrumpyGrandma Aug 21-27 YC
DoleWhipMom Aug 21-29 BC
darrengs Aug 21-31 YC (after 1 night POP)
jd99 Aug 22 (weekend) BC CL
tlenzendorf Aug 22-25 BC/BW split
rebeccam31 Aug 22-26 BC
Ichiban Aug 22-26 BC
WDW4us2006 Aug 22-27 BC
pate59 Aug 22-31 BCV (DH 50th BD, first Disney trip!)
tnd Aug 23 YC (1 night, Villans Unleashed party)
Shelly F-Ohio Aug 23-?? BCV (BD trip)
hmmerr02 Aug 23-25 BC
maddiebee Aug 23-27 BC
Rorey Aug 23-30 YC
OnceUponATime15 Aug 21-25 YC (then Poly 4 nights)
Lynne G Aug 23-31 YC
maddiebee 24-27 BC/Poly split
bhardy August 24-29 BC GV
heatherbelle Aug 24-30 YC (after cruise on Carnival Breeze)
nicdanh Aug 24-Sept 1 YC
Elandon Aug 24-Sept 1 BC GV
goofy78 Aug 25-28 BC SV (then AKL SV)
Emilyswish Aug 25-30 BC
Christinaxo Aug 25-Sept 3 BC
megreg Aug 26-Sept 7 BC
poohgirl6 Aug 27-31 YC (followed by conference at CR)
jtowntoflorida Aug 27-31 YC
disneymagicgirl Aug 27-Sept 7 BC
vinotinto Aug 28-?? YC
serene56 Aug 28-Sept 1 BCV (BD Celebration)
AndreaDM Aug 28-Sept 2 YC
dledger Aug 28-Sept 2 BC
couchy Aug 29-Sept 1 BC SV
njmom76 Aug 29-Sept 2 BC
SRiley1985 Aug 29-Sept 3 YC
swimchick1984 Aug 29-Sept 3 YC CL
Andrea817 Aug 30-Sept 2 YC
GoGoBeans end of August YC CL
pbruce706 Last Week in Aug BC
juliehoey last week in Aug ??
pigletto end of summer (August, 8 nights) BC
jtowntoflorida late August YC
Magicmama143 late August YC
lucyddr late August YC, 8 nights ??
TaraBara Aug/Sept YC

September :teacher:

Dannek Sept YC (then AKL)
Serene56 Labor Day Weekend BCV
Fsudisney Labor Day Weekend BC, 2 rooms (DD 6th BD)
dvczerfs Sept BC (30th Anniversary)
vietkaz Sept BC
crazymomof4 Sept BC 9 nights
Barbara C Sept BC or YC?
StephMS Sept YC
sarahcathryn Sept YC
yarlenna Sept ?? resort
DisneyGirl83 Sept YC GV
nikki7680 Sept BC
mkr Sept BC
erinmarie2224 Sept YC CL
DopeyDame Sept ??
vernie822 Sept (maybe)
ready2vacation Sept 5-13 moved to BWI
mousegear Sept 23-28 changed to Dolphin
arrical8 changed resort and dates

Karebear Sept 1-7 YC
luvmarypoppins Sept 2 YC (1 night, after Dolphin)
NanaV Sept 2-6 BC (36th Anniversary)
TheLittleKatie (with DBF) Sept 2-9 BC (followed by GF 9/9-16)
izzy1070 Sept 3-11 BCV
Jaybrad Sept 4-10 ??
athyng Sept 6-12 BC WV (won trip! DS first trip, family's first BC stay)
rev02a Sept 6-13 BC
Mom2Max Sept 6-13 BC GV
DisneyEsther Sept 7-13 BCV (Surprise trip for mom's 67th BD)
Lucys dad Sept 8 (1 week) BC CL
LizfromOz Sept 9-19 BC
chrissyc72 Sept 10-17 BC CL (20th Anniversary)
bsbrady Sept 12-17 BC (70th BD Celebration)
jcondrad Sept 12-18 YC
garywitt Sept 12-20 YC
GaBelle Sept 13-20 YC
ksmom Sept 13-21 ??
Adlergray Sept 14-?? YC CL
pixiepowered5 Sept 14-19 BCV
nikki7680 Sept 14-20 BC
mkr Sept 14-22 BC
CollenGetty Sept 15 BC
Alicia080979 Sept 17-27 BCV
BeachClubBum Sept 17-28 BC CL BB FD DDP
JCandKT Sept 19-27 BC (13th Anniversary and graduation celebration)
CupcakeKelly Sept 20-24 BCV
donnamadonna Sept 20-25 BC
ToyStory3 Sept 20-27 BC
VeronicaB Sept 21-27 YC CL (10th anniversary, K-graduation, F&W and MNSSHP)
Tricia Disney Sept 22-25 BC
magicalmoments4 Sept 22-26 YC
izzylovesmickey Sept 22-26 YC
offsides Sept 22-29 BC LV
AskSiri Sept 23-29 BC
Wood Nymph Sept 24-28 YC GV
disneyxo Sept 24-29 YC CL LV
sarahcathryn Sept 24-29 YC GV
barneyda Sept 24-30 YC GV
jennab Sept 25-Oct 2 BCV (after BLT split)
LowesChevy Sept 26-29 BC CL
tclauderdale Sept 27-Oct 4 BC CL GV (F&W, MNSSHP)
Trishtack Sept 27-Oct 5 BC (Mother-Daughter trip)
rykaydad Sept 28-Oct 4 BC
Azza1987 Sept 28-Oct 5 BC CL GV
maryandtyson Sept 29-Oct 4 BC GV
Tarheelgirl_1975 Sept/Oct YC (after POFQ)

October princess: pirate:

GOOFY4DONALD Oct BC
Linda67 Oct BC
dreamseeker9 Oct
JoAnna525 Oct BC
iheartbuffy Oct YC LV (1 night)
gometros Oct BCV
AUDramaQueen Oct YC (Celebrating 90th and 40th BDs)
runskimom Oct BC
rev02a October ??
samnbilly Oct (moved to BWI)
schwartzie827 Oct 31-Nov 4 Change to BW (First trip for 4-year-old)
Ozzygirl (moved to Dolphin, no YC discount)

Miked0292 Oct 1-4 YC
lurkernj Oct 1-5 YC (ToT marathon weekend)
HeatherLassell Oct 2-6 BCV (followed by Disney Wonder cruise)
AThrillingChase Oct 3-10 BC (TOT 10 miler)
WDWHereWeeeCome Oct 4-11 BC SV
saintstickets Oct 5-10 BCV 2BR after Disney cruise
frozengurl Oct 8-17 BCV
Zooshoveller Oct 9-13 YC (2nd Honeymoon without kids, F&W)
webcreatrix Oct 13-16 YC (15th anniversary, MNSSHP, F&W, then IoA/US)
DEJ07 Oct 13-20 YC
JnKinVA Oct 14-17 BC (then WL CL 10/17-23)
Jessica71 Oct 14-19 YC
jnfr2424 Oct 17-20 YC
superchime Oct 17-21 YC
stacylm Oct 17-25 BC GV
LottiesMommy Nov 18-23 BC
TorontoJoe Oct 18-24 BC
mommyrosa2 Oct 19-23 YC CL (after CR CL 10/18-19)
DINKsAtDisney Oct 19-23 YC (Dad's BD, F&W, MNSSHP)
JerseyGirl53 Oct 20-24 YC CL
DisneyLassie01 Oct 21-25 YC (Honeymoon) :bride: :groom:
amg35 Oct 21-30 BC GV
Jad215 Oct 22-30 BCV (after wedding and stay at GF 10/20) :bride: :groom:
micknme Oct 24-Nov 1 BC
VeronicaBride Oct 24-Nov 2 BC CL
gwynne Oct 24-Nov 3 YC (AKL in middle)
mystery222184 Oct 25-28 YC CL (followed by WL)
msuweather Oct 25-28 YC (then Dolphin)
brenbrady Oct 25-29 BCV
kP72 Oct 25-Nov 1 BC
Hopefully Oct 26-31 BCV studio (F&W)
JediBonas Oct 26-Nov 2 BC
Zachsmom4 Oct 26-Nov 2 BC (DS 9th BD)
jazzgirl Oct 26-Nov 2 BC GV
mrsd1 Oct 28-Nov 4 BC
neville04 Oct 29-?? BC
joanne312 late Oct ??
Ferrentinos Oct 31-Nov 4 YC
Arabella1978 Oct 31-Nov 6 BC

November :squirrel:

momto3gr8boys November??? F&W
MomTo3PrincessesinNJ Nov (Jersey Week) BC 3 nights, after CSR
Ceryss Nov YC (split with ??)
gorjus121 Nov YC
NewRVLady Nov YC

MKEgramma Nov 2-10 BCV 2-2BR (Celebrating 30th Anniv & DH retirement)
Nannette (and Mr. Nannette) Nov 3-9 YC CL (following Honeymoon Suite at WL, then AKL CL, Nov 9-14) * Super Duper Retirement Trip*
maa Nov 7-10 BC (after POR 10/30-11/7, F&W/MNSSHP)
dobirdsmommy Nov 8 BC, Nov 9-15 YC (33rd BD)
LMO429 Nov 9-11 YC (after Kidani)
renes Nov 9-11 YC (then BWI)
workin4vacation Nov 9-15 YC GV (30th Anniversary)
Gillespiedisney Nov 9-15 BC WV (BD celebrations, DS turns one)
jenjersnap Nov 12-20 BCV
Three cats Nov 14-22 YC
mousefanforever Nov 15-22 BC
LamieMom Nov 15-22 YC GV
Dani's First Time Nov 16-21 YC
Dani's friends Nov 16-21 ? BC
TPTraveler Nov 16-23 YC CL
disneymagicgirl Nov 16-25 BC?
Jiminy'sGirl Nov 19-?? YC
julluvsdisney Nov 19-27 BC
BurleyGirl Nov 20-26 YC, then the real "Dark Side"
mevelandry Nov 22-23 YC GV (after POR)
cocoabean1 Nov 21-23 YC CL WV (after BWV, 11/14-21)
doberlady Nov 21-30 BC CL
bohemian74 Thanksgiving BCV (DD's 8th BD)
disfan1978 Thanksgiving BC
Katesdad Nov 28-Dec 4
LSUfan4444 Nov 28-Dec 5 BCV studio
WendyWuWu Nov 28-Dec 6 YC
pink5683 Nov 29-Dec 6 YC CL

December :santa:

EGHopeful Dec ??
katyj26 Dec 3-10 BC changed to BWI CL

libinatorsmom Dec BC
FireflyFi Dec 2-12 BC
vettegirl Dec 3-9 BC CL
michyi Dec 5-10 BC
wdwfanva Dec 5-13 BC
penguinkimberly Dec 6-11 BC (Honeymoon)
CaliTex Dec 9-12 BC CL Deluxe (split w/WL)
DummbGiRL Dec 15-22 BCV
xjay Dec 17-21 YC GV
VFG Dec 19-24 BC SV
miked0292 Dec 23-27 BC CL
diskids2 Dec 23-Jan 1 BC

NJDorioles Jan 2015 YC
Mr and Mrs Duck Jan 2015 BCV
rosiegmendez Jan2015 (4 nights, after GF)
roomthreeseventeen Jan 4-13 BC Dopey Challenge
RD-Sox Jan 6-13 BC/YC
MickeyT and Family Jan 8-12 BCV (Marathon Weekend #7)
JnKinVA Jan 12-16 BC CL LV
EmilieK Jan 17-Feb 2 BCV (girls trip)
deezeealum Jan 24-31 BC CL?
eiramenna Jan 29-Feb 2 BC (the big five-ohhhhh)
DisneyFEB2013 Jan 30-Feb 8 BC CL
lizhall end of Jan/early Feb ??
wishes114 late Jan/early Feb BC CL
maa Feb 2015 BC (Princess Half-Marathon)
cgulls Feb 15-21 YC (after 1 night HRH at US)
Physics Guy Feb 15-20 2015 BCV
pld5 Feb 21-27 BC CL
iScrap Feb 28-March 6 BCV
Abow75 April 4-10 BC GV
Bellabully April 15-25 BCV
Travellerman April 29-May 2 BCV (split with BC or YC)
Alli76 May 2015 BC
coley444 May 2015
Vaninou May 13-23 2015 BC CL Deluxe
busymommy2pink May 5-16 2015 YC
kgoodb00 June 2015 BC
JCTurner June 2015 YC 15 nights
TIME2DISNEY June 2015 ??
39Cinderella June BC or BCV?
vyrg July 9-20 YC
PrincessHannahsmum Aug 2015 BC GV (2 weeks, DD 11BD)
pandv_2000 Aug 8-22, 2015 YC GV
MagicalMerida Aug 14-28, 2015 YC
sunfun94 Sept 2015 BC
cantwaitvaca09 Sept 2015 BC CL
nat8199 Sept 19-26? YC GV
Christine9125 Sept 19-25 2015 BC CL (BF's first trip)
MEK Oct 2015 BCV (3 night following cruise)
Jacqui Oct 2015 BC (50th BD)
kimmy85 Nov 2015
ClareH37 Nov 30-Dec 10 BC CL LV
cocoabean1 Dec 6-15 ??

sarahb74 2016 BC
sydneysmom June 2016

Last edited August 26 to page 232

Our trip is almost coming to the end. We leave on Thursday. However, we are going to have tons of bottled water left over. If there's anyone who needs it, you could PM me or post it on the boards and we will try to coordinate time. I hate for it to go waste. :goodvibes

Admit to not knowing how this works exactly - so I "quoted" and then inserted our trip info in 2015.....hope it works! :)

:welcome:

I update the master list on Page 1 every few days. I'll add your information (all anyone needs to do is give me the dates of their trips in a message posted here) but thanks for all of your effort!

eiramenna Jan 29-Feb 2 BC (the big five-ohhhhh)

:cool1:

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter