• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

They Always Come Home....

jezaduck24

Mouseketeer
Hi again to all of the DISers! I've been visiting this site since my 2nd trip as a chronological adult to WDW in 1997 (or 98...ah, how the the memory goes). I posted trip reports for that trip under the titles "The Big Kids do WDW" (ASMu stay) and "Of Mice and Moleskin" for my 2001 AKL stay. I must kneel and beg forgiveness as I tend to become slightly DIS/Disney obsessive prior to and just after a trip and then sorta fade off into other lives. Anyway....am back, planning again and becoming slightly obsessed again, thank you verrra much.

So, uh.....hey! Im back! Again...
:bounce:

I go through cycles in posting here, too... I post a lot before my trip, a litlle afterwards, and then I lose my motivation to post since the next trip is "so far off." I inevitably come back a few months before my trip.. I can't stay away!

Anyway, welcome back! :sunny:

Welcome back! I haven't been to Disney since '01 or so, but it would be great to go back there. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter