They Came With Ma & Pa to Escape Mardi Gras! A February 2020 TR * 7/1 Aulani TR Started & Link Posted

So suddenly it's been well over a month since I updated, AND we are in a new year! Not sure how that happened, but this thing has been going on for almost a year now, so it's time to finish it up!!!

Day 7 Continued: Friday February 28th

Forever ago when I last updated, we had left MK for the last time on this trip after getting DD's first haircut, and were heading to our last park of the visit, Hollywood Studios! When we arrived there, DS decided he wanted to carry DH’s camera bag into the park.

IMG_3018
by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_3019

IMG_3020

The park was noticeably busy, but we had what we felt was a solid plan, so we felt okay. We went over to the Frozen Singalong first because it was around noon and there was a show coming up at 12:30 pm. We had to wait a bit in the standby line, and the kids had fun taking photos of each other.

We didn’t have any trouble getting in to the theater, and we took seats near the front but off to the side. DD was really excited about this, because the only thing she likes more than Frozen is singing along to songs from Frozen without abandon!

I had meant to check Instagram to see if the well known historian Ben would be working that day, but I totally forgot. We lucked out though, that we had stumbled into one of his shows!

He and his co-host were incredibly funny, and made the show very enjoyable as expected! At the party scene, he started singing Baby Shark, and when it was time to sing Let It Go, he shouted, “This is for you, DADS!”

DD had control of our smaller camera that DS had been using, and she went more than a little nuts taking photos during this show. I definitely will not bore you with posting them all, but will share DH’s instead. Lol

It was a fantastic show for my Frozen-loving little girl!! She absolutely had a blast, and DS didn’t protest too much, so it was great for all.

We were very jealous of all the CMs getting to experience Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway! The façade looked pretty cool though.

Then it was the time we had all been waiting for…time to head to Toy Story Land and ride Slinky Dog Dash with our FPs! This had been our #1 priority when booking FPs, so we had strategized as best we could by starting with our last day and moving forward, and we had no issues getting the day & time we wanted. I had also checked Touring Plans, which had a great afternoon touring plan for DHS that we planned to loosely follow for the afternoon, plus we still had the 3 FPs we had been given for taking the DVC tour burning holes in our pockets.

Unfortunately, we made it all the way over there to find out the ride was down, and our FP had been converted to a Multiple Experience one. Do I sound like a broken record yet?! We did run into another family from DS’s school, so we stopped to talk to them for a little while. They were in the same boat, but were leaving the park soon so they were hanging out outside of the ride hoping it would come back up soon so they could ride before leaving.

Continued in next post...

So we continued walking and entered Galaxy’s Edge for the first time. We had no plans to ride any of the attractions, and I had about 0 interest in this land, but DH and DS still wanted to check it out.

DH & I got plenty of compliments on our shirts while walking around!

Feb 2020 07-076

We made a loop through the land, then passed back through Toy Story Land to use a set of FPs on Tower of Terror.

Feb 2020 07-077

We stopped at the entrance to try to untangle our multiple experience FPs before entering. The ones we had gotten for Slinky Dog going down could be used at SDD later, but the DVC ones couldn’t, so I wanted to make sure one of the DVC ones was used and not the one we could use at SDD. The CM understood what I was trying to do, and thought she could do it correctly, but once she scanned us she said it had taken the SDD one. She told us to go ahead and ride, and to stop at the guest services tent to get them to fix it after the ride.

As he had been doing for every new ride, this was no exception and DS was completely freaking out, even though I told him all of the creepiness was fake, and that the ride was essentially the same as Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout which he had done a couple years before at Disneyland. DD was a bit nervous, but otherwise willing to ride.

Don’t let her smile fool you, though. When it was time to drop for the first time, I looked over at her and her expression completely changed! She did NOT enjoy it at all!!!

She took it very well though, and didn’t cry but said she absolutely she did NOT enjoy it and didn’t want to ride again! DS of course hated it too, but I was proud of them both for at least trying it. After the ride, we stopped at the blue guest services umbrella that was situated between TOT and Rock & Roller Coaster to have them sort out our FPs. After a few minutes the CM helping us said we should be good to go. We stopped for a Photopass photographer first.

By now, SDD was operating again, so we headed to Toy Story Land. On the way over, I checked my app and realized he had fixed everyone except me. So we had to make a stop at another guest services tent to get that fixed before we could continue on over to Toy Story Land.

This was the ride DD had been looking forward to the absolute most leading up to our trip, so she was very happy to find that she measured up!

Of course the line was absolutely packed because of all the people who had flooded it when it came back online, so we were even more thankful for our FP!

Didn’t I tell you this girl was excited?!

I know that was a lot of photos, but this was probably the new ride we had all been looking forward to the most, so we wanted a lot of photos to commemorate!

The kids were basically obsessed with Toy Story 4, so they were excited to check out the merchandise carts when we exited the ride.

By then, we were able to use our next FP for Toy Story Mania! We were very excited that they had changed the tiers up just before our trip, and we had been able to exchange one of the ones we had booked for TSM.

Feb 2020 07-103

Feb 2020 07-104

Feb 2020 07-105

Feb 2020 07-106

Feb 2020 07-107

IMG_9099

IMG_9100

IMG_3032

IMG_3034
Guess whose score??

IMG_9101

After that, we decided I’d split off to go use one of my DVC FP’s on Rock & Roller Coaster, one of my favorites!

IMG_9105

BUT the saga of the messed FP’s continued!! I got up there, tapped my band, and the Mickey head turned blue. The CM said, “You have a FP for Star Tours.” I said that yes I did, but I should still have 2 FPs for multiple experiences from our DVC tour. He said they weren’t showing, so he asked if could show him in my app, but when I went into the app, they were gone! He directed me to a supervisor next to him with an iPad, but she said it wasn’t something she could fix, so back to the guest services tent I went. It took some finagling, but finally a CM was able to restore the remaining 2 DVC FPs we should all have. It was exhausting to have to explain over and over everything that had happened with these FPs, and I don’t think I’ve been to guest services in all of our trips combined as many times as we did that afternoon!! But I do have to say how wonderful it is that they have little guest services kiosks around the parks, because if we’d had to hike back and forth to the entrance and wait in a long line every time we had a problem, I’d have lost my cool a long time ago!

Thankfully, a ride on RnRC was enough to brighten my spirits!

With that all sorted out, I finally got to go use one to ride Rock & Roller Coaster while DH took the kids to the One Man’s Dream building to see the models and catch a preview of Onward.

Since the whole ordeal took me a lot longer than just the length of time needed to walk to and ride RnRC, they finished up before I did and decided to go see Beauty and the Beast Live just as the next show was about to start.

DH said DD absolutely loved this show, which didn’t surprise me at all! She loves Beauty & the Beast, especially the live action version. I waited for them at the exit and she came bouncing out to meet me at the stroller, excited to tell me all about it.

It was time to use our last booked FP for the day at Star Tours, so we went off in that direction, stopping for a Photopass photo on the way.

UP NEXT: This Is the End

Glad you're finishing up your TR! I always enjoy yours - you do a good job with the story and your DH's photos are so good! Glad you were finally able to ride SDD. I would have been really frustrated with the FP situation but nice you stuck it out and rode RnRC. It's different reading TR's pre-covid and seeing people mask-less. Hope we can get back to normal soon!

Despite all the snafus with FP, looks like you had a fabulous day at DHS! The joy on the kids' faces is infectious, so glad everyone had a wonderful experience :flower:

DH found it hilarious that their sign outside says “We have yet to lose a boat!” considering what had happened the day before.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

His running joke was every time he saw an elephant to say, “Fun fact about elephants, they have a great memory. I wish I had a great memory, it would be really helpful for my job!” By the third time he said this, I think I had a stitch in my side from laughing so hard.

Omg I would crack up too!

But the final joke was the best when he said, “If you enjoyed this, I’m Skipper Griffin and this has been the World Famous Jungle Cruise. If you didn’t, I’m Chris from Orlando and I’m EVERYWHERE!”

:rotfl::rotfl: I found that out about the Chris from Orlando name tags in the last year or two and now every time I see someone with one I wonder if it's actually their name lol

After a few family photos, the photographer said “I have a great idea for a photo if you’re up for it?”

Oo I love this one!

We spent a wonderful 5 days in the Smoky Mountains, and it was SO NICE to get away for a little while and do something different!!

We went to the Smoky Mountains last year and fell in love. We're hoping to take the baby in the Fall. Your family photos came out gorgeous!

I didn’t realize until about a week later when I was telling someone about the first haircut experience and everything you get with it that we weren’t given her 1st Haircut Mickey ears! I sent an email to WDW customer service, and a few days later, a pair came in the mail. I wish we’d had photos of her in them at the barber shop, but at least we got them as a keepsake in the end.

That's a bummer but I'm glad they sent them to you!

I had meant to check Instagram to see if the well known historian Ben would be working that day, but I totally forgot. We lucked out though, that we had stumbled into one of his shows!

He's the best!

It took some finagling, but finally a CM was able to restore the remaining 2 DVC FPs we should all have. It was exhausting to have to explain over and over everything that had happened with these FPs, and I don’t think I’ve been to guest services in all of our trips combined as many times as we did that afternoon!!

We had that problem with the DVC FPs and other multiple experience FPs too. It's frustrating!

Sounds like a great time at DHS! I'm glad everyone had fun on SDD! That stinks about the FP ordeal but glad the CMs were always able to fix it!

Glad you're finishing up your TR! I always enjoy yours - you do a good job with the story and your DH's photos are so good! Glad you were finally able to ride SDD. I would have been really frustrated with the FP situation but nice you stuck it out and rode RnRC. It's different reading TR's pre-covid and seeing people mask-less. Hope we can get back to normal soon!

Aw, thanks so much for your kind words!!

It was really annoying having to deal with so many people and explain the FP issue over and over, but I did appreciate that all of the CMs I interacted with were helpful in trying to get the problem fixed.

I totally know what you mean. Looking at some of these pics is just wild to think about now with how much has changed in the world!!

Despite all the snafus with FP, looks like you had a fabulous day at DHS! The joy on the kids' faces is infectious, so glad everyone had a wonderful experience :flower:

It was a really fun way to spend our last afternoon! The kids really loved Toy Story Land and DD had been talking nonstop about riding SDD leading up to our trip. They were both so excited to finally get to ride it for the first time!

What a great trip! Looking forward to "the end" :)

Thanks!!

Omg I would crack up too!

It really tickled me, and no one else on the boat was really responding to it as much as I was. Everyone else probably thought I was nuts. lol

:rotfl::rotfl: I found that out about the Chris from Orlando name tags in the last year or two and now every time I see someone with one I wonder if it's actually their name lol

I learned about it from a TR years and years ago, and now I feel like I see Chris from Orlando name tags all the time!! I wonder the same thing. Poor real Chris from Orlando, so many people probably think he just forgot his real name tag! Haha

We went to the Smoky Mountains last year and fell in love. We're hoping to take the baby in the Fall. Your family photos came out gorgeous!

Thanks!! We absolutely love visiting there. Every time we go the kids ask when we can go back.

We had that problem with the DVC FPs and other multiple experience FPs too. It's frustrating!

It is very frustrating! Thank goodness for the GS kiosks throughout the park.

Sounds like a great time at DHS! I'm glad everyone had fun on SDD! That stinks about the FP ordeal but glad the CMs were always able to fix it!

It was a real pain in the rear but would have been so much worse if I'd have had to trek to the front of the park to get it fixed every single time.

I think I have been putting off finishing this thing for so long because I hate knowing we have no return trip in mind planned any time soon!! But all good things must come to an end, including the recap of our most fun trip ever and the last one we can say happened Pre-Covid, since who knows if and when the parks will EVER be back to this again!!

While in line, I had hopped on the app and booked another FP for Voyage of the Little Mermaid for later. Then we decided to go have some dinner over at Catelina Eddie’s. We all got pizzas, except DD who wanted a Kids Power Pack.

DH finished up eating first and went to take a turn riding RnRC with one of the bonus FPs while I waited for the kids to finish up their meals.

When the kids had finished eating, I took them to Voyage of the Little Mermaid to use our FPs.

Feb 2020 07-126

IMG_9106

IMG_9108

IMG_9112

IMG_9113

IMG_9115

DH met up with us after the show, and one of the kids commandeered the camera long enough to get a photo of him.

Once we were all back together, we got on the app and saw that Alien Swirling Saucers was down to 30 minutes, the lowest we had seen it any time we had been in DHS, so we decided since we had done everything else we wanted to do, it was worth waiting that long to get to ride.

Even though it did take the full 30 minutes, the kids kept themselves entertained in line.

Toy Story Land was really great looking lit up at night!

There was a Photopass photographer at the entrance so we stopped for some photos but they came out pretty terrible.

We still had 1 DVC FP left (well, I guess technically the kids had 2 each), but there was really only one attraction to use it on that we could all enjoy together, so we headed for another ride on Star Tours. It was kind of a waste since the standby line was practically walk on too, but we had another fun ride.

We wanted to get Mickey bars one last time for the trip, but the ice cream carts we passed were closed. We ended up at the funnel cake stand near Indiana Jones and the cookies & cream one was calling our names so we decided to try something different.

We found a bench nearby to sit down and share it, and the powdered sugar made a complete mess, but it was DELICIOUS! After demolishing our snack, we started heading to the front of the park.

We caught some of the Wonderful World of Animation projection show, but it was pretty cold just standing in the middle of the street and the long week in the parks had caught up with us. We still needed to pack and hit the road early in the morning, so we decided it was time to say goodbye.

We got to the bus stop around 8, and it was incredibly cold just sitting there waiting for one to come. DS was in a bad mood because we wouldn’t let him buy the Skyliner Pop he wanted on the way out of the park so he was sulking.

We got back to the room around 8:30 and had quite a bit of packing to do while also getting the kids ready for bed. We finally got to bed at 10:30.

The next morning, we were up bright and early but not to enjoy ourselves at a park. DH returned the stroller to bell services and snapped this photo of a quiet lobby.

IMG_3039

Saturday was spent driving…and driving…and driving. Finally we made it home that night.

February Wrap Up

CROWDS: Well, it was definitely crowded! But from previous experience at Mardi Gras, we very much expected that to be the case. Leading up to the trip, I think both DH and I were second guessing our decision to go for Mardi Gras week. It had been a few years since we’d been to WDW, and it was unusual for us to go so long in between trips, so I was very fearful that the crowds would be too overwhelming and we wouldn’t have a good time. Luckily, we couldn’t have been MORE wrong about that! We had a great plan for navigating around the crowds and making the best use of our time and FPs. In fact, looking back I think we would both agree that this was one of our BEST trips, despite the larger crowds!

WEATHER: Much like our last trip at Mardi Gras, it ended up being quite cold at the end of the week. This time though, we were blessed with more days of very mild & pleasant weather, and we were happy it was even warm enough to swim a few times. On our last trip in February, we had struggled more with the cold since we had flown in to Orlando and with so much stuff needed for traveling with a baby and a preschooler, we didn’t have a lot of room for bulky outerwear to keep us warm. This time, since we drove we could bring more, and both kids were able to tell me when they were too cold or when they were comfortable, so I wasn’t always worried about one of them being too cold. It was nice to be in the parks and not dripping in sweat for a change! Also, it worked out perfectly that the only rain we experienced all week was our non-park day (though it would have been MUCH better had we remembered to have our rain gear with us that day instead of forgetting it in the room…).

RESORT: This was our first official DVC stay with our own points, and we were not disappointed! Copper Creek was really beautiful, and we loved being inside the main building of Wilderness Lodge, one of our favorite resorts. It was great being so close to MK and having that super short bus ride, or beautiful boat ride to get us back and forth. This was especially advantageous on our first park day since it was the day of the Princess Half Marathon, so having the boat as an option to get us to MK instead of having to navigate closed and congested roads on a bus was perfect.

SPECIAL EXPERIENCES: We added a few extras this trip, and I think those really made the trip even more enjoyable for us. Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue was a hit for all in our family yet again, and well worth the cost. The food is absolutely delicious, and the entertainment is top notch! Both kids were laughing and engaged through the entire dinner show, and had the best time! Another big hit was our first time trying Garden Grill for breakfast. We’d heard a lot of great reviews of the food and character interaction here in different podcasts, so our expectations were high, and they were definitely exceeded! The food, characters, and service were absolutely fantastic, and it’s a new family favorite. Getting DD’s 1st Haircut in MK was a great experience once again! I love that we were able to keep this tradition with both kids! Finally, we had the Early Morning Magic Fantasyland, and this was worth every penny!!! It was great getting to experience all of the Fantasyland rides as a walk on, especially 7DMT of course, and getting our fill of a delicious breakfast too. I thought the hour for the rides wouldn’t be long enough, but we got SO MUCH done in that hour!

Overall, as I said before, I think all things considered we went in with a great plan and we got lucky with perfect FPs as well. Despite the crowds and the cold weather, this was one of the best trips we have ever taken to WDW! It was so nice to be there right before the words “pandemic,” “Coronavirus,” and “social distancing” became part of daily conversation so we could enjoy our time without that looming over our heads. And reminiscing about such a great trip helped get us through the quarantine and being sad about the parks having to close.

Unfortunately, with so much uncertainty we don’t have any idea when we will be able to return to WDW, but at least we went out on a high note for now. We do have our DCL cruise booked for January, and I’m trying to stay hopeful, but unless we see a huge change in the way the world is going, I don’t know how that will pan out. A cruise where we can’t get off in ports, meet characters, or enjoy onboard activities as freely doesn’t sound like a great time, especially since DCL cruises are NOT cheap. But we will see how things go as it gets closer and hope for the best! We have a night booked at Riviera (inspired by how much we enjoyed our tour there during this trip) so that will be a great way to start off the vacation as well.

I left in that last paragraph because I wrote this wrap up so long ago, and how things have changed since!! We decided instead of waiting and waiting to see what would happen to our cruise that we would forego the 125% future cruise credit and rebook ourselves. Once 2022 itineraries were released, we were able to move our cruise and keep our placeholder discount and on board credit and it was only a couple hundred dollars more. So now we are booked for a DCL cruise the week of Mardi Gras 2022 only this time we will now have an Eastern Caribbean itinerary to look forward to. That left us with no vacation planned for 2021, so we started looking at how we could use our points for DVC, Wyndham, and Southwest flights. With a little bit of research, we realized a trip we had been longing to take but were unsure if we could make happen was within reach...So we will be spending the first two weeks of June this year in Hawaii! We are using all of our Wyndham and DVC points for the year to make this extended trip happen, which means WDW is probably out of the question for awhile. We are spending a week at Club Wyndham Beach Walk near Waikiki Beach where DH and I stayed pre-kids when we got to visit Hawaii, then a week at Aulani. We have lots of activities and lots of beach & resort time planned, so we are very excited about that! I look forward to getting to share that trip with you all once we are back!!

Thanks for hanging in there with me (those of you that did) for this TR that took FOR-EV-ER to complete. I think with the world turning upside down, I just didn't ever want to finish reliving our best WDW trip yet. We made so many awesome memories with the kids that I will cherish forever!!

Thanks for sharing your trip report and taking the time to write it!
Looks like you had an amazing time!
Your kids are adorable, and you husband takes the best pictures! You will be able to look at those pictures and relive this wonderful pre-CoViD trip for a long time! Who knows if/when things will get back the way they were?

We were there the same week and it was insanely crowded, yet I don’t think we could have had a better trip so I know exactly what you mean by that! And we feel so lucky that we were able to enjoy the real disney before this trip turned upside down!

i will be looking forward to reading about your Hawaii trip this summer! We bought a resale DVC contract this summer and hopefully will be able to visit Aulani someday with our points!
Thanks again for sharing!

Looks like you had a great trip before the world turned upside down.
Thanks for sharing.

I look forward to hearing about your Hawaii trip. We are planning on heading to Aulani June 2022 for my 40th.
Did you have a hard time at 7 months booking for June? (I don’t think you own there right?) I’m nervous I’ll spend time and money to book a Hawaii trip only to not be able to book at 7m.

Thanks for sharing your trip report and taking the time to write it!
Looks like you had an amazing time!
Your kids are adorable, and you husband takes the best pictures! You will be able to look at those pictures and relive this wonderful pre-CoViD trip for a long time! Who knows if/when things will get back the way they were?

We were there the same week and it was insanely crowded, yet I don’t think we could have had a better trip so I know exactly what you mean by that! And we feel so lucky that we were able to enjoy the real disney before this trip turned upside down!

i will be looking forward to reading about your Hawaii trip this summer! We bought a resale DVC contract this summer and hopefully will be able to visit Aulani someday with our points!
Thanks again for sharing!

Thanks so much for your kind words!! It sure makes it easier to come home knowing I can relive everything through a TR. We remarked almost instantly that we had had a near perfect trip despite the crowds and that feeling was definitely reinforced after what happened shortly after we returned home. It really made us appreciate it even more, which I’m sure you can agree with!!

Congrats on joining DVC! Where is your home resort? Aulani was always a dream but I definitely didn’t think we’d be able to make it happen so soon. I’m sure with travel being as light as it is now helped for sure. Even though it may not be the “full” Aulani experience with Covid closures, we are still really excited and ready to make the best of it!

Looks like you had a great trip before the world turned upside down.
Thanks for sharing.

I look forward to hearing about your Hawaii trip. We are planning on heading to Aulani June 2022 for my 40th.
Did you have a hard time at 7 months booking for June? (I don’t think you own there right?) I’m nervous I’ll spend time and money to book a Hawaii trip only to not be able to book at 7m.

We absolutely did and we are SO thankful!! We feel so lucky that we were able to get a normal trip in one more time without having any idea what was about to happen. The alternative would have been spending a lot of time at the Mardi Gras parades in new Orleans which ended up being a super spreader event anyway, so it looks like we were safer In wdw anyway lol

I asked DH since he was the one who booked and he said he had no trouble and it was even a few days after we hit the 7 month mark that we ended up booking. You are correct that it isn’t our home resort (ours is AKV). He said everything was available when he went to book. The caveat to that would be that when we booked, the resort had either just reopened or was about to, so it’s probably a bit different than a “normal” year but I certainly hope you have the same experience when it’s time for you to book your birthday trip!!

Your last night sounded fun! That funnel cake looked delicious!

I'm glad you moved your cruise to 2022!

And WOW how exciting about Hawaii! That is where we *hope* to Honeymoon, so I'll be really excited to read your TR and pick your brain!!

As always, I loved reading your report and following along!

Thank you for taking the time to share your trip story and all the wonderful pictures! I think I've read all your TR's over the years. I may actually go back and read this one again :-) We leave on Sun. for 6 nights at Pop. I wish it was pre-COVID but we'll make the best of it. We're celebrating my DH's retirement - yay! Will be watching for your Hawaii TR - so nice you have that to look forward to :flower1:

This looks like it was such a great trip, thanks for sharing! My daughter is just six weeks old, but I absolutely can’t wait until she’s older and ready to enjoy WDW like your daughter did!! And omg Hawaii is sooo beautiful - have an amazing time there!

Your last night sounded fun! That funnel cake looked delicious!

I'm glad you moved your cruise to 2022!

And WOW how exciting about Hawaii! That is where we *hope* to Honeymoon, so I'll be really excited to read your TR and pick your brain!!

As always, I loved reading your report and following along!

The funnel cake was a great find! Mickey bars are delicious, but it was nice to get a little something different.

I hope it all works out for your honeymoon! The planning is stressing me out a little because so many things are still closed or operating in some kind of reduced capacity, so I am constantly checking the activities we want to do to see how things are changing and reopening. But we have a lot of fun things we are excited to try! When do you think you'll be doing your wedding & honeymoon?

Thanks so much for always following & commenting!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your trip story and all the wonderful pictures! I think I've read all your TR's over the years. I may actually go back and read this one again :-) We leave on Sun. for 6 nights at Pop. I wish it was pre-COVID but we'll make the best of it. We're celebrating my DH's retirement - yay! Will be watching for your Hawaii TR - so nice you have that to look forward to :flower1:

Thanks for reading! I just re-read this one myself because it's so nice to look back on what a wonderful time we had before everything shut down and changed drastically.

Hope you had a great time despite the Covid changes!

Thanks for your trip report. I look forward to hearing about your Hawaiian adventures!

Thanks so much!

This looks like it was such a great trip, thanks for sharing! My daughter is just six weeks old, but I absolutely can’t wait until she’s older and ready to enjoy WDW like your daughter did!! And omg Hawaii is sooo beautiful - have an amazing time there!

We took DD when she was only about 11 weeks old, so I totally understand not being able to wait to take the littles to WDW! lol

Thanks so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter