• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

They cancelled fireworks last night for 'high winds' does that happen alot?

It happens a whole lot more with the Remember fireworks than with previous ones. I notice many nights that they don't go off when they should. Either they don't go off at all, or they go off up to 15 to 20 minutes late. I also remember that last August there were many nights where they didn't go off, as well as this August. I don't keep track of when they do or don't go off, but I definately notice when it gets to be 10 and they haven't gone off. (I use the fireworks as my time clock in the summer).

Also this past year there has been many more times when they have been delayed. Growing up you could set your watch by them, At 9:35 every night you started hearing boom, boom, boom. Now some nights I don't hear it until 9:45 or 9:50.

Hi... I was there Friday night also. I had the Balcony Fantasmic seating and we were all hanging out to watch the fireworks :sad1: . We were all diassappointed but luckily I had seen them 2 other times during the week. They were great!!! I had heard alot on these boards that they do cancel so we made sure we saw them the first night and anything after that was bonus!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter