"Things" to do while staying at BLT?

jpolak

DIS Veteran
My in-laws will be joining us on our next WDW trip :rolleyes1, after convincing them to give BLT a try my DMIL is afraid of feeling "trapped" :confused3. They love OKW and so do we, but we want to try them all if we can. And with three kids you can't beat the location or the convienence of the monorail. So other than relaxing by the pool what activities do they have at BLT? Do they have the bikes you can rent and ride around? TIA.

I don't think you would have to feel traped at BLT with the availablity of the monorail you can take a quick trip over to the other monorail resorts for lunch or a different pool day. Don't own at BLT but think it would be a wonderful place to stay to have the best of 3 different resorts all close together with easy transport to and from.

Some ideas:
- Tennis courts
- Pool
- Marina rentals
- CR activities/restaurants
- TOTW lounge
- Electrical water parade
- Poly / GF access/restaurants/shopping

There's just as much to do as at OKW in my opinion. Not as low key of a resort, but similar activities (no bicycle rentals that I know of).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter