Third, No Fourth, Times the Charm - A Long Awaited Wonderful Trip to Alaska!

So exciting! It's almost here! Thanks for sharing your wind up to Alaska. I hope that everything goes well for you the rest of this week. 🤞 🙏

I hope you have an amazing time!!! I will be thinking of you! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Thank you! Just crossing my fingers, doing a dance, saying a prayer that we are all negative tomorrow morning for our pre-cruise testing!

On the plus side, no worries about getting home as the US is dropping testing requirements! Very thankful for that! Frees up a little space in the carry-on! What shall I fill it with! ;)

Thank you! Just crossing my fingers, doing a dance, saying a prayer that we are all negative tomorrow morning for our pre-cruise testing!

On the plus side, no worries about getting home as the US is dropping testing requirements! Very thankful for that! Frees up a little space in the carry-on! What shall I fill it with! ;)
How did it go? Hopefully awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter