This is a CULT, leave now!

I'm a newbie to this too - but not new to Disney. I started with Disney on the West Coast and fell in love with WDW on the East Coast. How do I join the cult? :hippie: I see from some of these posts that it's nice to know other grandmas enjoy Disney as much as me! :goodvibes

I just discovered DISboards a few months ago and I am so addicted. It has helped me so much with my Disney planning as well as other things. I have a newfound love for CVS now and have saved so much money since learning how to really shop. I am better about it now, but it is so easy to get lost in these boards. Ha! Ha! We just returned fromDisney a few days ago and I am already thinking about our trip next year!:rotfl:

Hello Grandmas everywhere!!! I'm actually called Onja. I think my beautiful grandson couldn't pronounce my given name when he was small and it came out Onja. How exotic! I love it and now that is what his baby brother calls me too. Can't wait to take the older one to WDW the end of September.

ok, the signal!!! what we need to do is do the "peace sign toward our eyes...then point same hand (only pointy) toward suspected fellow dis person...did this make sense? lets give it the old college try, shall we??:cheer2:
hey, can anyone help with the ticker?..i keep just getting the funny words and letters.....:headache: and i want to show the world my excitement!!
hey, guys...whhy dont we think of a name for this "cult"???anybody interested???
Hope everybody is having a "Disney day":cloud9:

OK...so it has been a few months since I posted here, but I must announce...I have my LGMHs!!!! Actually they are alien green, but anyway, I have them and I have been busily affixing some of them on our backpack sacks so as to be easily identifiable in the parks :) We depart Friday and I have enough to mickeyfy our car, hotel door (AKL :woohoo: ), and the children :rotfl: My husband - who refuses to join the cult - will be Mickeyheadless, alas, but no matter as we have everything else covered! :rotfl2:

Hope to see some of you down there! :wizard:

Hello Grandmas everywhere!!! I'm actually called Onja. I think my beautiful grandson couldn't pronounce my given name when he was small and it came out Onja. How exotic! I love it and now that is what his baby brother calls me too. Can't wait to take the older one to WDW the end of September.

Hello Onja. MawMaw here. Just took the grandaughters to Disney last Saturday. The 3 year old has been several times with me and PawPaw, but it was the baby's first time.6 months. We were very tired by the end of the day, but we had a wonderful time. Gotta take the older one back before they get rid of Woody's Roundup. She loves dancing with Woody, Jessie, and Bullseye.:dance3: Enjoy your time with your little ones.:yay: :yay:

OK...so it has been a few months since I posted here, but I must announce...I have my LGMHs!!!! Actually they are alien green, but anyway, I have them and I have been busily affixing some of them on our backpack sacks so as to be easily identifiable in the parks :) We depart Friday and I have enough to mickeyfy our car, hotel door (AKL :woohoo: ), and the children :rotfl: My husband - who refuses to join the cult - will be Mickeyheadless, alas, but no matter as we have everything else covered! :rotfl2:

Hope to see some of you down there! :wizard:

Take a deep breath . . . Now that you have the LGMHs, there is NO turning back. Things will only get worse . . . :surfweb:

DH not so happy about all of this dis time. can't help it. too much fun!!! can't get enough....:rotfl:

really a great place to learn and share lots of info!!!

i spent ALL DAY at work looking for this thread..found some great threads....but i am superglad i already put you guys in my favs!the first day i came across you i knew you were special!!:love1:
luckily this thread is now giving DH and i some great QUALITY CONVERSATION:hug: ...you know after awhile that can sometimes get tough..but not us if u talkin bout de Mouse!!:mickeyjum
popcorn::
hope all is well with everyone...btw..we FINALLY made dinner reservations..we never used to do table service..just grab-n-go..so we had NO IDEA to make them early:blush: but we goin to Artist point (been there everytime we go..dh fav)liiberty tree..teppan edo..sci-fi...maya...and ONE NIGHT LEFT any ideas???

hope all is well with everyone...btw..we FINALLY made dinner reservations..we never used to do table service..just grab-n-go..so we had NO IDEA to make them early:blush: but we goin to Artist point (been there everytime we go..dh fav)liiberty tree..teppan edo..sci-fi...maya...and ONE NIGHT LEFT any ideas???

Here are some suggestions: BOMA!!!! , Hollywood and Vine, The Wave (just openned at the Contemporary Resort), LeCellier, Crystal Palace.

From one Baltimoron to another ..... great thread! :thumbsup2

how is everyone this morning?? i really want to start packing now..is this excessive??:jumping1:
i am soooo glad i found you guys..now i realize i am not crazy.. i wasjust not haning with cool enough people..till now that is:rolleyes1

ya'll have a wonderful day....one day closer to the mouse!!
li

From one Baltimoron to another ..... great thread! :thumbsup2

HEY NEIGHBOR!!!!! :wave2: We just had a Maryland meet about 2 weeks ago! Keep an eye out on the Meets board for the next one. I THINK we're gonna try to meet up again in October!

how is everyone this morning?? i really want to start packing now..is this excessive??:jumping1:
i am soooo glad i found you guys..now i realize i am not crazy.. i wasjust not haning with cool enough people..till now that is:rolleyes1

ya'll have a wonderful day....one day closer to the mouse!!
li

Good Morning!!!! :goodvibes So glad it's Friday, and I have the weekend off!

Isn't it a relief when you find people like YOU!!!!! I remember how relieved, surprised, and happy I was when I found this site!!! Hope you enjoy your stay at your new CULT!!!!

-Gmax

thank you, G!:love: I just went back and looked at your photos..LOVE the window design..just showed dh and he just smirked and nodded his head!!:banana:
i now think this is such a great part of the trip that i have been missing..whoo boy am i glad i found you guys before i got all grown up & all...:cool1:
you have (again) made my day!

WHOOHOOO ..GOT OUR DISNEY STUFF IN MAIL TODAY!!:cheer2:

Ok, posse! Help me out please..are the pins still so popular? dh and I went NUTS last time buying all kinds of pins....should we take them with us this time? and then, of course buy even more??:confused:
i dont even know how we started the collection? so I will wait for your help(again..hehe):rolleyes1 :grouphug:

Ok, posse! Help me out please..are the pins still so popular? dh and I went NUTS last time buying all kinds of pins....should we take them with us this time? and then, of course buy even more??:confused:
i dont even know how we started the collection? so I will wait for your help(again..hehe):rolleyes1 :grouphug:

Oh yes they are popular!!!! They are everywhere! I started on my last December trip & I love it!!:lovestruc Don't know why I started, but I did. And I did have fun trading with the CMs! My most recent trip, I didn't take my pins because my little nieces were going too. They DID NOT have pins & I didn't want to start something. Soooooooo I bought them starter sets!:lmao: Can't wait until December so we can all take & trade our pins!!:rotfl: It's just fun! I try NOT to buy too many. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter