This is a Disney kinda day trip report Day 2...finally!!

Jayney73

Mouseketeer
Okay I finally have 5mins to myself to attemt to get this done!!
Day 2 started with our breakfast which I got up to collect after a lovely phone call from Mickey ( really made my day every morning!). I left everyone else in bed as they were exhausted and today we planned to catch the parades and Crush!
dis11.jpg

Breakfast was collected from the hut at the end of the road and I was first in line:rotfl:
It consisted of a baguette, 5 brioche, 5 croissants, pure orange juice, milk, tea,coffee, hot choc, jam, choc spread etc.
I got everyone up and after filling up and filling the dishwasher we set off.
We were all very excited today for Crush and TOT!
We queued to get into the Studios first thing for about 10 mins and then we walked briskly to Crush, trying to avoid being knocked flying by those who were sprinting to be first in line!
We queued for about 15 mins to get in and by the time we came out the queue was 50 mins already!!
If you want to do Crush you really have to go as soon as it opens and you really have to do it!! It was fab and as I found out on later rides a completely differnet experience when you ride either front or back!
I will say I jumped out of my skin at one part when the shadows came on the wall, Bruce I was ok with!! The rollercoaster part was fab, only complaint is that it is over to quickly!
We then went to cars
dis21.jpg

which we enjoyed.
We waved to Mickey doing a meet and greet at Toon Town and then we went to TOT, the displayed wait was 15 mins and I didnt think my eldest was going to go on a one point but we manaqged to all get on.
dis20.jpg

Our CM on this our first ride was in one word FAB!! He really made the whole experience even better, and was suitably creepy and funny at the same time.
This ride left me speechless, I honestly have to say that it is amazing and it gets no less good after numerous goes! It is a perfect blending of thrills, atmosphere and special effects. I loved it so much I got the T shirt
IMGP0184.jpg

Me and my youngest in our TOT t shirts!!
However my hubby and eldest decided that that would be their last ride and they did not join us in getting FP to do it again ( by now the queue was about 40 mins) which scuppered my hope of getting an onride photo of us all together! It was just to much for them!!
We then went to RRC
dis13.jpg

where my youngest met Donald standing all alone infront of the ride. We had great fun looking at all the memorabilia and the ride was fast and loud just as it should be!!
WE then played around a bit in the Studios
dis14.jpg

before doing Animagique....I hummed this song very annoyingly for the rest of the day!
My youngest didnt want to meet sully so they just screamed their loudest and while doing so we did manage to meet Baloo outside of Animagique and his autograph ended up in our book
dis18.jpg

We then decide to go for an early lunch to RDS and waited only 5 mins to get in, after the waitress brought our drinks we all filled filled our boots. I have reviewed this on the restaurant board. But I will say that it was very good, i liked the light airy feel of the Restaurant and it was nice not to feel to cramped. The chef wheeling Lil Remy around was great even singing and dancing at one point!
dis22.jpg

We did Armageddon and carpets and then decided to sit down for the parade.
We sat just outside Cinemamagique and while our view of the actual show was not the best the interaction with the characters more than made up for it and my youngest was thrilled. All the cars past by us very closely and the characters all came and said hello and signed autographs
IMGP0111.jpg

IMGP0119.jpg

IMGP0127.jpg

my youngest got Stitchs autograph and he was thrilled!!
IMGP0129.jpg

All the characters danced and larked around and it was fantastic!
We then went back to the main park after lookin in all the shops and cooling for a bit inside!
By the time we had had as look in the shops and got some snacks we went down to BN beside IASW to get a place for the parade.
It was very hot and filled up very quickly but the parade was so worth it.
IMGP0140.jpg

IMGP0156.jpg

Tiana and her prince stopped and danced right in front of us and I have to confess to shedding a little tear as it was just so magical!
IMGP0157.jpg

We saw the others to but they danced after the nexgt float.
The parade was amazing and if you love princesses this is the place to be stood!
We then did IASW and headed out in to the village to get a snack and had a sit by the lake and chilled out for a bit before going back and doing pirates and PM before getting a place for the nightime parade.
I took no pictures of this becasue I was just in awe! My youngest sat on my hubbies shoulders and couldnt believe what he was seeing when all the floats stopped and transformed, the dragon was to our left and Snow white to our right.
My only regret is not getting back and seeign this again but we were all just to tired. The fireworks were amazing and loved the Enchanted music, again a small tear may have escaped my eyes at this point!
We left fairly easily and watching the scrum for buses were very pleased to get to our car and leave with no wait at all!! We all went back to the cabin exhausted but on a fabulous high!!!

:yay::yay: I love your trip report!
I'm glad you loved ToT, that's one of my all time favourite rides along with RnRC. Love your parade photos especially of Tiana and Naveen.

:yay::yay: I love your trip report!
I'm glad you loved ToT, that's one of my all time favourite rides along with RnRC. Love your parade photos especially of Tiana and Naveen.

Thank you!! TOT was just amazing and the view from the top was fab! Our onride photo is hilarious me and my daughter are screaming and my youngest is laughing his head off :rotfl:

TOT is my favorite ride ever I think you either love it or hate it I really like your t shirt bet you wasnt far away from us for the parade we where just a little futher up near bella notre it all seems so long ago and its only 4 weeks i soooooooooooooooooo miss it all

What a lovely day - rides and all the parades! Brought a bit of a tear to my eye just reading it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter