This is your mission should you choose to accept it!

kc10family

DIS Veteran
:cool2: This is your mission should you choose to accept it! :ssst:

I found a picture/wallpaper image while surfing the web and was wondering if anyone could clean it up so I could use it as a shirt transfer. PLEASE!!!!!!!
I don't know how to paste it here, so I would have to email it.

Here is the picture. Can anyone help? :confused3

disneystars44.jpg

Vickie.... How did you do that? Where did you find it? You must be a Goddess!!! Tell me your secrets!

Go Vickie, Go Vickie, she's all that and a big of chips with cream cheese and salsa!!!
:cool1: :thumbsup2 :worship: :banana: :woohoo: party: :thanks: :dancer:

I used Kate (Julia & Nicks Mom) trick of using google search to find "Disney Wallpaper". I then checked a couple of different sites. This is the one I ended up finding that has the most zip files.

http://www.appleblossomart.net/cartoon.php?topic=Disney&cat=Wallpaper

I then searched through until I found the one that you had asked about. I clicked on the picture which brought up another screen. I then clicked the picture again (or you can click the "here") to start the download function. I then selected Open. It will display some files on the screen. At this point it does require you have a zip program - I have Windows XP which has a built in zip program. I double-clicked on the folders until I could see the .jpg file. I then copied and pasted that to my machine.

In this way, you get the full size picture rather than the thumbprint one.

Hope this helps. If you need more info, let me know. Vicki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter