Thnx Renysmom - my Bawb memorial DIS Unplugged shirts Photo is back

Thank you all for sorting this out.

I have had a rather crappy week -just after hearing the news about Bob, my oldest nephew - the Anthony of our family - was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. He is only 12. They are getting it under control. A bit of other added stress from work & I feel like I am living in a soap opera.

I didn't want to start a drama and was beginning to think I had. So - NO DRAMA.

Now then - I have returned the picture & will be wearing them in only a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(3 more sleeps!) If only I were travelling for longer than just my 4 day weekend.

Donna

This is excellent. Would love for someone to PM me so that I could be emailed these :)

OK - based on feedback I have recieved (unofficially) I believe the shirts are your property after you purchase and pay for them and they are yours to do with what you wish to personalize them.

Just as long as you do not try to resell them I think we are OK as far as copyright's go. Go ahead and modify them however you like.

Please feel free to add your tribute to Bob to your DIS Unplugged shirt - or any shirt you own.

To quote Bob....They Can't Hit Ya............

John

PS aGoofyMom - Please report the picture of the shirt you made again - I didn't get a chance to see it and would love to.

So, do we need to get permission from the DIS Unplugged to use the Kaht Angel?

And I love sconnell's idea of putting "They can't hit ya" on the shirt. Might have to add that to a sleeve. :)

Thank you all for sorting this out.

I have had a rather crappy week -just after hearing the news about Bob, my oldest nephew - the Anthony of our family - was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. He is only 12. They are getting it under control. A bit of other added stress from work & I feel like I am living in a soap opera.

Now then - I have returned the picture & will be wearing them in only a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(3 more sleeps!) If only I were travelling for longer than just my 4 day weekend.

Donna

:grouphug: hope it gets better for ya! Thanks for putting the pic back up :thumbsup2

Wow! More great ideas...Ok DH has fabulous handwriting - I am going to take the fabric markers out & write it on the sleeve..."they can't hit ya!"

I don't think I will have time to do much else...at work today & tomorrow night as well - I leave work in time to go home & pack. :goodvibes

I'm sorry Donna. :guilty:

I didn't think there would be a problem with just a few people wearing the design...I was worried that this would snowball into huge groups of us showing up at WDW and trying to homestead on Bawb's favorite bench. Didn't want Disney to start a neighborhood watch program! LOL

PS -- I hope ypur nephew is feeling better and can control his Diabetes without too much discomfort. :hug:

Originally Posted by miss missy
Thanks John! I am sooo gonna put one on my Unplugged shirt for my trip in 2 weeks, I got an email it was shipped today

side note:
I did make shirts before for myself and my daughter to wear together, Mickey was on them, see them here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=968152
and I only got compliments, never a question or bad look from anyone at WDW. You can tell they are home made, but still. The one with Jack Sparrow was a hit and I keep getting people wanting the graphics... seems its all ok like you said.

WOW Missy! If I learn to do that (is it hard? I am so craft-challenged!) I will never have to buy another t-shirt! :lmao:

Nah, it's not hard! The printing and iron on part is easy. The graphics are what takes the time... but there are so many who share over on the design board... you could do it pretty easy. Its fun to customize some tees. You must see a lot of families all wearing the same shirts like "The Jones Family WDW trip 2008", they are mostly home made.

Or you can do what my DD does, take a white tee and customize it with fabric pens. Her first tee said "HUGS NOT DRUGS" at 13! I was pretty happy that was her choice of words to wear on a tee! :cool1:

The way I look at it, if it gives a tee meaning... like the Mickey shirt here does, it is sooo worth the time :) You have the Mickey for Bob-give it a shot, I am sure you'll be glad you did. The Design board has a lot of help on "how to's" :)

Consider this your 'official permission' to use the Kaht Angel graphic on your shirts.

John

Thanks. :thumbsup2

Is the phrase "They can't hit ya" trademarked? :rolleyes: (kidding of course - tend to use feeble attempts at humor during less than peachy-king happy times)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter