Those using swagbucks ???

Thinking of getting a GC from my GC Plus this Swago round. When it says on the GC website you can only get the 100 SB bonus once per store, does that mean forever, like if I bought an Applebees GC a couple of months ago I wouldn't get the bonus on that one any time in the future? I'm so confused!

I get that, but by running them every couple of frames, it seems like the annoyance of it will drive people away.

I actually like this game. Yes, there are ads. For the past several days, the ads appear after frames 1, 4, 5, 7, and 9. I’ve had at times experienced 2 ads between frames however they are only about 10 seconds long. The longest ads are 30 seconds. If I’ve been playing for awhile, the ads don’t always appear- it will buffer for a few seconds, but not actually run the ad. Sometimes the ad will appear but not play. Also, there are replays after strikes and spares- don’t watch them. Tap the screen once or twice and that will make them go away. For the most part, I can usually get at least 2 sb by bowling faster than running 1 round of videos for 2 sb on the other apps. This is my experience, yours may be different. I bowl and do my online stuff at the same time. Once that’s done, I start and app and am free to do other things around the house.

Thinking of getting a GC from my GC Plus this Swago round. When it says on the GC website you can only get the 100 SB bonus once per store, does that mean forever, like if I bought an Applebees GC a couple of months ago I wouldn't get the bonus on that one any time in the future? I'm so confused!
No, they just mean this period of time they are offering the extra 100 SB deal on particular cards. Then they'll go back to normal amt of SB for those cards, maybe offering the extra SB on some other cards. Once the card you want comes around again with the offer of extra SB, you can get it again. What they mean is like if you wanna get say 2 $50 Applebees cards thinking you'd get an extra 100 SB on the second card, well you'll only get the 100 extra SB on the first $50 card, not both. So if you want $100 gc might as well get a $100 gc to start with.

How exactly do Swagups work?
You activate it first and then redeem your points. After completing the verification process for the redemption, the SwagUp value is rebated to your account. This works for GCs or PayPal redemptions.

You activate it first and then redeem your points. After completing the verification process for the redemption, the SwagUp value is rebated to your account. This works for GCs or PayPal redemptions.

Thanks, but I am still confused about what Swagups are and how to redeem them. LOL.

How do I activate it? Redeem?

Edit - I found that I have a swagup that expires 7/26/18. What do I need to do to redeem this?

Thanks, but I am still confused about what Swagups are and how to redeem them. LOL.
Hover your cursor over your SB total in the upper right corner of any SB page.

On the drop down menu, choose Swag Ups. Your available Swag Ups will appear on the next page. Click to activate.

Redeem for a GC or PayPal as you normally would. The SBs will be deducted from your account for the GC/PayPal.

Complete the verification process. Your new SB total will automatically have the Swag Ups added. IOW, if your total was 25 SB after redeeming, and you had a 100 SB Swag Up in your account, your new total should read 125 SB,

Hover your cursor over your SB total in the upper right corner of any SB page.

On the drop down menu, choose Swag Ups. Your available Swag Ups will appear on the next page. Click to activate.

Redeem for a GC or PayPal as you normally would. The SBs will be deducted from your account for the GC/PayPal.

Complete the verification process. Your new SB total will automatically have the Swag Ups added. IOW, if your total was 25 SB after redeeming, and you had a 100 SB Swag Up in your account, your new total should read 125 SB,

Thank you. So as long as I redeem a gift card before the activated Swagup expires, I will get the Swagup amount added to my SBtotal?

Does the 500 point bonus still work for buying a $50 Disney gift card at Best Buy? We leave in a couple days and might pick up a few.
I did it last Thurs. YES! it worked! Bought 2 $500 GC in store. Yesterday I got my (2) 500sb bonuses and the (2) 100sb shop and earn credits show as pending. I also used Chase Pay at the register so I hope to get the Chase Freedom bonus as well. I'll have to wait until I get my statement to see.
The only downside was I got a very impatient young girl at the Best Buy register. I warned her (in a very friendly way) that I have a somewhat complicated transaction and to please be patient bc this is the first time I'm doing this (and my first time using Chase Pay). She huffed and puffed and tried to rush me through the whole thing. I've had teens in my household. I'm very familiar with the *exasperated with the stupid older adult* huffing and puffing. At the end, I smiled and thanked her for her patience (not). Going to try another set of $50 GC this Thurs (if the bonus is still running). Hopefully a different cashier!

Got 18 quick rounds of a 1 minute Toyota video on LTG this morning.
My LTG is broken this morning. The window pops up but only the green tab with "View more content" is showing. Rest of the window is white (blank). Maybe that means I'm banned from the Toyota videos?

No, they just mean this period of time they are offering the extra 100 SB deal on particular cards. Then they'll go back to normal amt of SB for those cards, maybe offering the extra SB on some other cards. Once the card you want comes around again with the offer of extra SB, you can get it again. What they mean is like if you wanna get say 2 $50 Applebees cards thinking you'd get an extra 100 SB on the second card, well you'll only get the 100 extra SB on the first $50 card, not both. So if you want $100 gc might as well get a $100 gc to start with.

Thank you!

Got 18 quick rounds of a 1 minute Toyota video on LTG this morning.

I finally got those to work too, previously they wouldn't run. Which is good, because all my mobile apps are getting hung up on an ad today and won't work at all. That 5 SB BET nCrave won't run either.

My LTG is broken this morning. The window pops up but only the green tab with "View more content" is showing. Rest of the window is white (blank). Maybe that means I'm banned from the Toyota videos?

I was hoping the 5sb bet ncrave would work for me. But nope. June has been my second best swag month the last two years. Seems like the last couple weeks have been a little better than the first part of this year, but still not that great.

How do I activate it? Redeem?

Edit - I found that I have a swagup that expires 7/26/18. What do I need to do to redeem this?

On the SwagUp you'll see an info button, an 'i' in a circle, click on that and it'll drop down more information on how to use that Swagup. If it needs to be activated first there will be a button to the right that says "activate". Otherwise the status should say 'available' or something similar like 'in progress'

Screenshot (399).png

I get that if I'm in a browser that doesn't support the ad type. I do SB in Edge but it doesn't always run LTG ads, when that happens I try Chrome and sometimes I'll get the video or whatever it was. Sometimes I still get the white page. Then I'll just hit the green button, sometimes a few times, and I'll usually get the video sets where you go for 10 seconds of each video and 8-10 videos at least.

5 SB ncrave-BET- super quick, autoruns for 1 round, then refresh and do again and again.

I see two of them, I started one and it automagically started another ncrave when it was done. I don't know which but it was 3sb, and then after that one another started that's running now. Now I wish I remembered which BET one I clicked on, it seems like it's doing the AYCE like run but just picking up the next discovery mode nCraves in the list.

I see two of them, I started one and it automagically started another ncrave when it was done. I don't know which but it was 3sb, and then after that one another started that's running now. Now I wish I remembered which BET one I clicked on, it seems like it's doing the AYCE like run but just picking up the next discovery mode nCraves in the list.

Yeah, I have 2 as well. I am mostly doing the left one. Let it run, get my 5 SB, refresh, and click again. Yes, I have to babysit it to refresh after it runs, but for the 5 SB it is worth it. I tried letting it run, and move on to the next one, but the values are less, and ATM I can babysit it to get the extra SB. I'm up to 75 SB this AM (and still going), with very little work from me. I have another tab opened to do other things while it runs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter