Those using swagbucks ???

So my SB BB bonus of 750 showed up right now but the shop activity says 0 for bb. Just going to let it be and cash out now.

That doesn’t sound good!

More *good* news...looks like they have made cuts to the apps again. Etain, sportly, and movies ran for 2 rounds (4 sb), then went into bonus rounds. SBTV is still at 5, haven’t done indymusic yet.

That doesn’t sound good!

More *good* news...looks like they have made cuts to the apps again. Etain, sportly, and movies ran for 2 rounds (4 sb), then went into bonus rounds. SBTV is still at 5, haven’t done indymusic yet.
yea does not sound good to me either. I cashed out everything.

I bought a giftcard and charging cable. Mine shows up as 214sb for purchase

yea i thought it would show pending almost right away. But my SB bonus has posted but in my shop activity it lists it bb as 0 pending. The MP shows the bonus nad the per dollar pending. Im just going to let it be.

I also do Perk for Amazon GCs. I used to redeem for Target GCs but now that you can't buy a Disney GC with a Target GC, I switched. I can redeem Amzon GCs for a Safeway GC and so far, I've been able to use them to purchase Disney GCs. If that falls thru, I can still buy groceries with it. I get about $75 per month with Perk but I run several devices at a time to earn that much. Semi-passive earner. I have to reset or refresh every 2 hours or so.

@Marionnette - Did you know there's a way to cash out Perk for Paypal at a 1000 pts = $1 rate? You have to have an older account to be eligible. There's an option for Instant Pay Pal on the perk.com/rewards page. I forget exactly how you enable it if it's not there, but that information is out there on the interwebs.

The one drawback is you can cash out max $2 per day, but I can't earn that fast anyway with Perk these days.

So my SB BB bonus of 750 showed up right now but the shop activity says 0 for bb. Just going to let it be and cash out now.

When I clicked on Best Buy shop this morning, the SB shop rate was 0%. I think SwagBucks dropped the ball for a bit and your purchase slipped through the cracks.

When I clicked on Best Buy shop this morning, the SB shop rate was 0%. I think SwagBucks dropped the ball for a bit and your purchase slipped through the cracks.
Yea im really not sure what happened. Or if it will end up showing up later. I did get my $7.50 plus best buy rewards about $2.50 so total of $10 for spending$100. The other $2 would have been great but don't want to risk them looking into my account

It’s been over a week and still no resolution for my 4000 SBs. I’m about to be annoying and email them every hour. I just want to cash out my $50 PayPal and be done with this site.

Did anyone try purchasing Best Buy gift cards in store with the SB promo? Were you successful?

I'm in the market for a new laptop, and wondering if I purchased several $100 BB gcs, could I maximize my SB returns?

I've been at WDW for the past week and it looks like a lot has changed! Is SB slowly dying or is this just a small bump in the road? From what I've skimmed, BestFriends and other ncraves are no longer auto running at 4 (or not at all?). Best Buy has gone from 500 bonus to 250 for a $50 Disney card purchase. Anything else important I'm missing? SB has been a good earner for me and helps pay for my Disney trips, just wondering if it's all over? Or is this just a hiccup?

I've been at WDW for the past week and it looks like a lot has changed! Is SB slowly dying or is this just a small bump in the road? From what I've skimmed, BestFriends and other ncraves are no longer auto running at 4 (or not at all?). Best Buy has gone from 500 bonus to 250 for a $50 Disney card purchase. Anything else important I'm missing? SB has been a good earner for me and helps pay for my Disney trips, just wondering if it's all over? Or is this just a hiccup?
Yes on BB, but buy $100 and get 750 Sb, still one transaction per day. Just a hiccup I think. The ncrave are back to running 4, 3, 2, then 1 auto running. Doing from the watch page is the same, and auto running. Better than i thought I guess, do not have to rate or click next to continue going so it’ll run thru the day while at work or overnight which I’m happy with. Usually if I’m at work or the computer watching tv, I’ll just do the 4 sb round then close and do another 4 sb round and that’s adds up quicker, but at least if I get busy at work, it continues running.
Except I’d like to make more SB for doing it! Best friends was really super awesome and had a fantastic month for me, prolly one of my best in the couple years here and that was with being off sb for our 9 day Disney trip. Like you I count on this to really support my Disney trips, pretty much in full though not totally. Prolly could if best friends was always there for me lol!

Did anyone try purchasing Best Buy gift cards in store with the SB promo? Were you successful?

I'm in the market for a new laptop, and wondering if I purchased several $100 BB gcs, could I maximize my SB returns?
you can get 1500 SB For purchase over $499. I was gonna sat your idea sounded better but I don’t think you get the promo buying BB gc’s.

Can I redeem for multiple gift cards on swagbucks or should I wait until my first comes through and then get my second?

It worked for me when I tried it many months ago, but they were also glitching BB's orders around the same time. So not sure if it slipped through as part of the glitch or not. (lots of folks were getting double credit for shop trips in that period)

If you were willing to buy it there with a GC regardless then it can't hurt to try one and see what happens. Some exclusions have been enforced, like Apple products; and I just bought an appliance from them and I'm getting 2% on the appliance price but nothing for the warranty part, which is listed in the exclusions. Not sure how that part works, if it's BB that just sends them how much $ they're reimbursing and they give you credit out of that. Or if BB sends the purchase data this early and SB pay out based on what they're expecting to get from BB based on their exclusions list. Since we keep getting paid on the GC's I guessed it was the first one, but who knows. For mine it's got the full purchase price including the warranty listed but the SB earned is only calculated on the appliance price.

Side note, while the new bonus structure is less for milking GC purchases, it is nicer for large purchases (where before if I spent $50 or $500 or even $5000 I'd only get $5 bucks back. not as much incentive for large ticket purchases with the previous promo. i'm guessing BB prefers to try the new way).

Yes on BB, but buy $100 and get 750 Sb, still one transaction per day. Just a hiccup I think. The ncrave are back to running 4, 3, 2, then 1 auto running. Doing from the watch page is the same, and auto running. Better than i thought I guess, do not have to rate or click next to continue going so it’ll run thru the day while at work or overnight which I’m happy with. Usually if I’m at work or the computer watching tv, I’ll just do the 4 sb round then close and do another 4 sb round and that’s adds up quicker, but at least if I get busy at work, it continues running.
Except I’d like to make more SB for doing it! Best friends was really super awesome and had a fantastic month for me, prolly one of my best in the couple years here and that was with being off sb for our 9 day Disney trip. Like you I count on this to really support my Disney trips, pretty much in full though not totally. Prolly could if best friends was always there for me lol!

Thank you SO much for taking the time to type this and help me out! You rock!! :thanks:

Yesterday my SBs increased a lot! I thought maybe it was one of the Windex or ziploc offers finally posting. I went to activity and it was 1000 SBs for a survey that I did on 07/11/18! I know I did one that sent me tic tacs. Maybe it was that one? I am not sure.

So, just to let ya'll know that some do finally post. It is crazy that it is nearly 2 months later though.

I find with Shopkicks that they are very clear on what post and when etc... Swagbucks really needs to improve that process to keep people with this site.

Yesterday my SBs increased a lot! I thought maybe it was one of the Windex or ziploc offers finally posting. I went to activity and it was 1000 SBs for a survey that I did on 07/11/18! I know I did one that sent me tic tacs. Maybe it was that one? I am not sure.

So, just to let ya'll know that some do finally post. It is crazy that it is nearly 2 months later though.

I find with Shopkicks that they are very clear on what post and when etc... Swagbucks really needs to improve that process to keep people with this site.

I also had an unexpected 1000 SB post yesterday from a July survey. I think it was for an in-store WalMart job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter