Those using swagbucks ???

These offers are a riot. My dog won't play with the barkbox toys. I have $30 of coffee creamer and don't drink coffee. And yes, now I can use my watermelon njoy while I'm making
Three Cheese Ravioli with Mushroom "Bolognese" Sauce & Chopped Spinach! I think we'll probably leave out the chopped spinach:) But anyway, it's a $25 moneymaker so I'm happy.
I don’t even have a dog, was disappointed I got plain vape though I’ve never smoked a day in My life!! Going for gobble now!! Lol!!!!

I *think* I did Gobble but I can't tell if I actually placed the order or not. I did the screen where you input your address, payment info...then it took me to the meals to choose those but I cannot find anything to click after that. I have no MP pending and no email from Gobble saying I actually placed an order. Just a 'Welcome to Gobble' email...???

I *think* I did Gobble but I can't tell if I actually placed the order or not. I did the screen where you input your address, payment info...then it took me to the meals to choose those but I cannot find anything to click after that. I have no MP pending and no email from Gobble saying I actually placed an order. Just a 'Welcome to Gobble' email...???
Does it show you have a credit for $35.xx? So for me it charged me then took me to the page where I selected meals and skipped an order. The process is kind of screwy.

Does it show you have a credit for $35.xx? So for me it charged me then took me to the page where I selected meals and skipped an order. The process is kind of screwy.
Yep, I do see the credit. Nothing pending in MP :( Did you get an order conf email from Gobble?

Nice deal for Gobble. On Swagbucks its 5000 sb and it's 10000 mypoints (I figure that's worth about $62.50). It costs $36 for three meals for two people. My mypoints are already pending.

Thank you for posting Mypoints deals too. I also do SB and MP and love hearing about easy MM!

Gobble does seem super weird.. I got a confirmation email for my account creation. I'm guessing that we'll get a confirmation email when the box ships.

I think I have now exhausted all of the food delivery services. lol I actually really like them for those super busy weeks, or when I didn't get a chance to get the grocery store. Getting paid to try them is definitely a bonus!

So, Gobble never went to pending on MP (it's been over 5 hours), no email other than the welcome one and there is no charge (not even pending) on my CC. I don't want to do it again in case it actually did go through. So confusing!

Me too. I have the credit showing on Gobble too. Did your points ever show pending?

Last edited:
Has anyone tried Twine? i have it on my front page for 1000 points to open account and invest $5. I've never heard of them though...

Just signed up for the gooble. How are you guys handling the rest of the deliveries? Just skippping the upcoming weeks?

Just signed up for the gooble. How are you guys handling the rest of the deliveries? Just skippping the upcoming weeks?

Yep. I go in about once a month and skip all deliveries from all services. Then if I need one, i go back in and see who has the best menu for that week and schedule it. They're all pretty easy to skip.

I did see that sb needs gobble to stay active for 40days.. so don't cancel it outright, just skip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter