Those using swagbucks ???

I don't really do ncraves, can't access at work or play any games. I will try to start adding these. Thanks for the input!

I started SBTV before I went to bed last night and I woke up with 72 SB! Nice bonus rounds finally.

For those wondering about the bonus from the team challenge you can see it in the drop down menu on the right side under swag ups. It will be 50 or 100 depending on which team you were on and it is applied when you redeem a gift card.

I only got 32 when I woke up...but happy with that! It told me that I already met my daily amount and there was no more offers of bonus rounds. I am even more happy that it did not hang up on some ad that I had to click in order to advance the video playing.

My apps haven't been working for the past few weeeks. I even got a new phone the other day. Went from apple to android. Still no luck :(

My apps haven't been working for the past few weeeks. I even got a new phone the other day. Went from apple to android. Still no luck :(

Wasn't sure which apps you were talking about (or if you mean all of them associated with SB), but my SBTV wouldn't work yesterday. I was so frustrated. I restarted my phone several times and it never would work. Then I woke up this morning and it worked fine. No clue. It was annoying though- I feel for you!

Wasn't sure which apps you were talking about (or if you mean all of them associated with SB), but my SBTV wouldn't work yesterday. I was so frustrated. I restarted my phone several times and it never would work. Then I woke up this morning and it worked fine. No clue. It was annoying though- I feel for you!

ALl of my SB apps. It's terrible. There freeze. Some will keep spinning then the screen goes black.

Troubleshooting apps that aren't working:

1st problem I encounter is that you run into an add that you have to hit x and when you don't it exits out. This one you just have to babysit, I think swagbucks throws them in every once in a while to try make us watch the ads since that is what we are actually being paid to do.

2nd apps sit spinning/screen going black/crashing
  • make sure you are in a spot that your phone gets a good wifi connection- my connection sucks in my room and in other parts of the house, works great on my kitchen table and in the living room.
  • exit all the way out of the app and make sure nothing is running on your phone and try again
  • turn off your phone and turn it back on
  • reset your phone data and cookies
  • check for app updates
  • uninstall and reinstall (this makes you lose your favorites list so avoid it)
3rd swagbucks servers are down and the apps don't work at all. if you check their facebook page you will see everyone and their dog whining and complaining and you will know that this is the issue. I would check this one before doing the others.

My apps won't work right now. I'm just running Perk instead.

I was super excited to see LTG this evening, and then he was gone in 1 round

I was trying to get some surveys in before the end of the month so that I would have my 2200 SB's to redeem for my $25 Target card on March 1. I was about 30 short when I last logged in. I went to check for available surveys one more time before I go to bed and realized that I was now OVER 2200! I looked at my ledger and it is now showing a 100SB credit for a survey I took back on February 3:banana:! I've never filled out a trouble ticket or anything like that so this was a complete surprise. Now I can go to bed happy:goodvibes.

I was looking forward to my goals going down today. I guess I got too many yesterday, almost 600, because both goals went up from 80/85 I can't remember to 95 and 410 to 450. Oh well. I got LTG before bed last night which was great since it's about the only night I'm up late but was bummed he wasn't there this morning.

The 4sb ncraves are great when they work. There are a couple ncraves that won't credit for me ever and yesterday there were a couple that the countdown never started.

My apps haven't worked well the past 2 days. Is anyone else having trouble? They keep closing out.

No problems and I ran them almost all day yesterday due to bonus rounds. I have had to babysit them though because there's one that I have to x out of and if I'm not there to do it it will stop.

No problems and I ran them almost all day yesterday due to bonus rounds. I have had to babysit them though because there's one that I have to x out of and if I'm not there to do it it will stop.

Are you on android or iOS?

The 4sb ncraves are great when they work. There are a couple ncraves that won't credit for me ever and yesterday there were a couple that the countdown never started.

I've found that a couple of the nCraves only countdown if that window/tab is 'active' and the mouse is hovering over it. But considering how much of a pain this is, it's about as useful as not working at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter