Those using swagbucks ???

For those who get TTG and LTG, are you using a PC? I usually use an iPad and the only time I see them is if I use chrome but even then it won't run. I never see them on my iPhone.

SB has been very weird for me tonight: having a hard time getting anything to work. I saw a "down for routine maintenance" at one point, my NOSO stopped in the middle and wouldn't restart. I tried a ONE minute survey that once started said it should take "no more than 20 minutes". LTG gave me one round and then didn't pay! :crazy2:

EntertainNow has twice gone to a black screen with the word "WARNING" in the center. Guess I'll give up on that.

A few days ago everyone on here was struggling and I was on easy street; I guess it's my turn. :scared:

For those who get TTG and LTG, are you using a PC? I usually use an iPad and the only time I see them is if I use chrome but even then it won't run. I never see them on my iPhone.
I use a laptop. TTG usually shows up on the "Earn Easy SB..." row, however, she only credits for me about half the time. LTG (Jun Group) I most often find on the "My SB" page. Sometimes he will show up on the "Earn Easy SB..." row.

I am on a desktop. I don't actually get TTG but I do occasionally see LTG, and have the best results in the early morning hours.

I don't think I have ever seen LTG on my ipad. Very rarely I see TTG on there but mostly I see them both on my laptop. However that has been pretty infrequently lately.

Ugh. The mobile strike ad on the sbtv app is such a pain. The "X" works for me 5% of the time. I keep having to close the app.
I had the same problem. Luckily after 5-6 times of closing and reopening the app, the mobile strike ad stopped showing up and then everything ran fine until I maxed out on points for sbtv.

I had the same problem. Luckily after 5-6 times of closing and reopening the app, the mobile strike ad stopped showing up and then everything ran fine until I maxed out on points for sbtv.
I'm getting lots of bonus rounds but the ad keeps showing up about every third video.

I don't like that they added the partner survey's with the gold survey's. I don't know which are going to be good. Either been disqualified, or it was a join the harris poll. No thanks. Then I did a surveymonkey based one for 22sb that didn't credit. Not going to worry about that but it's annoying and if it's going to be a theme with the merging of the two I don't like it. I never ventured into the partner survey area because I didn't like the look or feel the need. It seems like they aren't as good of survey's.

I don't like that they added the partner survey's with the gold survey's. I don't know which are going to be good. Either been disqualified, or it was a join the harris poll. No thanks. Then I did a surveymonkey based one for 22sb that didn't credit. Not going to worry about that but it's annoying and if it's going to be a theme with the merging of the two I don't like it. I never ventured into the partner survey area because I didn't like the look or feel the need. It seems like they aren't as good of survey's.
For the most part I will only do the surveys from the swag button (insight express???) or the 65 sb pl surveys. Otherwise it's a waste of my time.

My DD uses an Ipad and she used to get both, (and they did run and credit, even in Safari) but hasn't seen them since maybe last summer or early fall?

I did that one too and didn't get credit. The surveys are being all wonky so I think I'm just going to avoid them for a couple of days. I need to lower my second goal anyhow, so for the next few weeks I'm just going to make my first goal at leave it at that.

For the most part I will only do the surveys from the swag button (insight express???) or the 65 sb pl surveys. Otherwise it's a waste of my time.

When you say the ones from the Swagbutton, those are the ones that are a like a pop-up offer? There is not specific tab on the Swagbutton that you can click to search for surveys is there? The ones that the button offers me are almost always good but I wish I could go after them instead of waiting for them to offer to me.

When you say the ones from the Swagbutton, those are the ones that are a like a pop-up offer? There is not specific tab on the Swagbutton that you can click to search for surveys is there? The ones that the button offers me are almost always good but I wish I could go after them instead of waiting for them to offer to me.
They either pop up or are an alert on the swag button. Unless they are at quota, I qualify for those the majority of the time and they are short. A lot of times they are about cars.

Went to check how close I was to my goal today and bam, I was already there. I was surprised so I checked my log. An offer that didn't credit yesterday that I had given up on, credited today!! Wahoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter