Those using swagbucks ???

SB is being glitch for me today. It did not update the daily poll until 8am PST. I've attempted multiple surveys, DQ'd from them but not earned my 1sb per dq. I've not yet attempted 5 surveys and it just gave me the "Although you have already reached your daily max SB for disqualifications, you can still keep trying and earn SB for completing a survey." Checked my ledger and it does not show any sb for survey dq. I know it's only 5sb but still irritating.

Anyone else having issues?

SB is being glitch for me today. It did not update the daily poll until 8am PST. I've attempted multiple surveys, DQ'd from them but not earned my 1sb per dq. I've not yet attempted 5 surveys and it just gave me the "Although you have already reached your daily max SB for disqualifications, you can still keep trying and earn SB for completing a survey." Checked my ledger and it does not show any sb for survey dq. I know it's only 5sb but still irritating.

Exact same problem, I disqualified from 1 survey and it told me I had reached my max, and none of my disqualifications counted. Only Peanut Labs ones did.

My surveys haven't been giving me the DQ credit, but I did get two Gold Surveys to credit. Like I said, I bet I've done 100 searches and still haven't gotten a search win though.

Is anyone else having a hard time with the search? I haven't earned an search points since yesterday morning and I've been searching, a lot! Wonder what is going on :-(

Is anyone else having a hard time with the search? I haven't earned an search points since yesterday morning and I've been searching, a lot! Wonder what is going on :-(

Same no search wins for me either since yesterday morning. It seems lots of others are having the same problem.

Same no search wins for me either since yesterday morning. It seems lots of others are having the same problem.
My surveys haven't been giving me the DQ credit, but I did get two Gold Surveys to credit. Like I said, I bet I've done 100 searches and still haven't gotten a search win though.

Boo
Boo
and more
Boo

Wonder what is going on? Hopefully it is fixed soon! I'm close to cashing out again....

Just spent 20+ minutes taking a 7 minute survey on Best Buy. After I completed it I got the “not every survey can be a winner message???”

Don't forget, Swagcode extravaganza tomorrow:

The Gift Wrapping Code Extravaganza begins on Wednesday, December 13th at 7am PT/10AM ET until 5pm PT/8pm ET.
  • 6 Swag Codes worth a total of 40 SB

Codes usually post every 2 hours starting 7am PT/10am ET.

Strangest survey... 3132110. Was on the home page saying 5 minutes for 100sb. About 5 mins in, status bar said 21%, and I got the survey complete, hit submit message. I screenshotted just to be safe but it credited immediately.

So I was supposed to receive 80 SB for a shop credit yesterday. Never got it. I log on this morning and see that pending Shop credits are "null" and a message saying "We reserve the right to request receipts of completed purchases prior to or after the awarding of SB in order to verify with the applicable merchant that such purchases are valid." Okay... I can't help if I have to return things sometimes... just take my SB back if you've already awarded them (which none of them have been and yesterday's shop credit is something I kept). Anyone else seeing anything like this? I have 5000 pending shop credits I'm supposed to receive over the next month.

ETA: I also can't see my "Activity" at all. Nothing shows up from me having earned any SB yesterday or any other time. Maybe the website is being glitchy?

So I was supposed to receive 80 SB for a shop credit yesterday. Never got it. I log on this morning and see that pending Shop credits are "null" and a message saying "We reserve the right to request receipts of completed purchases prior to or after the awarding of SB in order to verify with the applicable merchant that such purchases are valid." Okay... I can't help if I have to return things sometimes... just take my SB back if you've already awarded them (which none of them have been and yesterday's shop credit is something I kept). Anyone else seeing anything like this? I have 5000 pending shop credits I'm supposed to receive over the next month.

ETA: I also can't see my "Activity" at all. Nothing shows up from me having earned any SB yesterday or any other time. Maybe the website is being glitchy?

My activity isn't showing up either. Just checked.

My activity isn't showing up either. Just checked.

Can you see your shop and earn (if you have any pending)? If it's just a glitch others are experiencing then I'll wait to contact them, but otherwise I want to know where my pending 5000 SBs are!

ETA: I see people posting now on the SB Facebook page that all of their shop and earn is missing and showing as null. I guess I will wait a little while and then see if my 80 SB from yesterday actually credits. Good thing I met my first goal yesterday and wasn't relying on that to credit and put me over!

Strangest survey... 3132110. Was on the home page saying 5 minutes for 100sb. About 5 mins in, status bar said 21%, and I got the survey complete, hit submit message. I screenshotted just to be safe but it credited immediately.

I took the same one! And it was great because that hit my second goal for the day :-)

Can you see your shop and earn (if you have any pending)? If it's just a glitch others are experiencing then I'll wait to contact them, but otherwise I want to know where my pending 5000 SBs are!

ETA: I see people posting now on the SB Facebook page that all of their shop and earn is missing and showing as null. I guess I will wait a little while and then see if my 80 SB from yesterday actually credits. Good thing I met my first goal yesterday and wasn't relying on that to credit and put me over!

I looked through the Facebook posts too. Then went to my shop page and its null also. Must be a sb tech problem. Shocker! Lol

My activity and shop activity with purchases are showing up now. It did glitch on the activity when I first pulled it up. After I read you guys mention the shop I switched over to check that, it loaded fine, went back to activity and it's loading fine now too. Hopefully it was just a temporary glitch, but I took a screenshot of my pending points just in case!

Mine are now showing as well. Still no sign of my 80 SBs from yesterday's shop credit. I'm going to give it until noon to see if it shows and if not I guess I'll be putting in a ticket :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter