Thought some might enjoy this slide show from a few years back

Thanks I needed that. NOW I WANNA GO even more lol. The photos at night are just beautiful.

thank you Dan!

You have a family brick - I am jealous! And the DTD lego sculpture is one I've not seen there.
:goodvibes

Dan, DW and I really enjoyed the slideshow. You have and have always posted great pictures, and the two of us enjoy looking at your work. We will look forward to more pictures in the near future.

thank you for posting your slideshow.

Loved it!! Where did you get the music? I'm in the process of downloading the program. I've got some trip highlights on YouTube, but DS's other grandparents work for the government and can't access it and don't have a home computer. It would be great to send them a .pdf. Thanks twice!!

That was great Dan! I will probably look at that again before my trip. Speaking of said trip..I hope I get the chance to meet you and thank you in person for the great pics. :thumbsup2

That was great Dan! I will probably look at that again before my trip. Speaking of said trip..I hope I get the chance to meet you and thank you in person for the great pics. :thumbsup2

Hey! We'll be there four days before you! We're at SoG December 3-7, YC December 7-10. Maybe we'll see ya!

Dan - thanks for posting your slide show. We are only 10 weeks away from our trip (the last one was Dec. 2006) so I am at that spot where I just can't get enough Disney!! I clap at the Disney TV commercials :rolleyes:
Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter