• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thought some people here would like this, "Pixar vs dreamworks"

Chris420

Mouseketeer
568_pixar_vs_dreamworks.jpg

:rotfl2: That's good! Funny how they all look the same! I always feel like something is missing from Dreamworks movies. Also they seem to think crude humor is funny. They try to be like Pixar but fall short. I wouldn't even let my boys watch those movies when they were little. They have their funny parts, but just lack that touch that makes me want to watch it again.

:rotfl2: That's good! Funny how they all look the same! I always feel like something is missing from Dreamworks movies. Also they seem to think crude humor is funny. They try to be like Pixar but fall short. I wouldn't even let my boys watch those movies when they were little. They have their funny parts, but just lack that touch that makes me want to watch it again.

Not gonna lie, i've been known to enoy a dreamworks flick from time to time
"ducks out of the way of rotten vegetables and flying shoes":headache:

haha no I agree for the most part, I just like watching shrek from time to time lol

Not gonna lie, i've been known to enoy a dreamworks flick from time to time
"ducks out of the way of rotten vegetables and flying shoes":headache:

haha no I agree for the most part, I just like watching shrek from time to time lol

No veggies from me. ;) I watch them too, just not as good as Pixar.

Ok, that is hilarious!!!! LOL

I do love Shrek and Kung Fu Panda tho.....

LOL that's cute. I like Dream works movies especially kung fu panda and shrek, but there no where near the caliber of pixar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter