Thoughts On HalloWishes Dessert Party?

I also have the party booked for just 2 of us and was wondering if you checked in early, I read you can as early as 4pm or did you wait until arriving at 8:45pm?

Also did you have a table by the rail?
TIA

Hi sjs314! :)

We didn't end up arriving at the MK until 6:00, and then we went straight to the Emporium to buy party merch, so I'm guessing we didn't check in until about 7:00. I noticed there were already quite a few tables reserved by that point, but we were indeed still able to get a good table by the rail that was mostly unobstructed by trees. We were very happy with our view, especially as compared to the view we had at our dessert party back in April (pretty much all projections at that one were blocked by a tree, and we were not given a choice of tables).

HTH!

Hi sjs314! :)

We didn't end up arriving at the MK until 6:00, and then we went straight to the Emporium to buy party merch, so I'm guessing we didn't check in until about 7:00. I noticed there were already quite a few tables reserved by that point, but we were indeed still able to get a good table by the rail that was mostly unobstructed by trees. We were very happy with our view, especially as compared to the view we had at our dessert party back in April (pretty much all projections at that one were blocked by a tree, and we were not given a choice of tables).

HTH!

Thanks for your reply, we are planning on checking in early so hopefully we wil get a great viewing spot as well

I posted this on the main MNSSHP thread, but thought I'd post here too. Glad to answer any questions!!

We went to the dessert party last Friday (10-5), and did not have parade viewing but people who did were not let into the party any earlier. We checked in at 4:10- in retrospect that was a mistake. When we went back at 8:45 (I think garden viewing is still 8:30), which is when people with the terrace viewing were allowed back for desserts, and we still had to wait in line to re-check in even though we had our lanyards. We were not given the option of reserving a table at 4:10.

We ate desserts for 15 minutes or so (I'd say 8:50-9:05), and left to go find a spot to view the parade. At that point, the people who had parade viewing were congregating at the check in area and waiting for a cast member to walk them to the viewing space. We turned left on Main Street and easily found a spot next to a few trash cans in front of the bakery. There were two rows of people in front of us sitting, so DD in her stroller and me standing could see perfectly behind them. When the parade ended, I even had time to shop for some party merch at the Emporium before heading back to Tomorrowland Terrace and grabbing another plate of treats to eat during the fireworks.

The desserts were fun - not great (DD actually didn't like most of them), but having a comfortable place to sit and watch the fireworks was wonderful!! Enjoy!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter