Thread Closed You may still vote ;)

What do you really want in VMK?

• Minnie :)

• Flip :)

• Inferno ( 5 star) :)

• Stitch Hat :)

• Full golden set & 50th set :)

• full sparrow :)

• Mickey TV and ALL 5 star magic including bat, teleport, snowman, etc. :)

• ALL retired items including Conservatory room, grandfather clock, haunted mansion tree, and more :)

• Pirate Q :)

• Eye Pin :)

• ALL Beta items ever on VMK :)

• Quest Machine + all of the above :)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for all, but what I really want more than anything is a CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!princess:

VMK------------PRINCESSREILLY:yay:

well i hope you get it super soon :) just save up alot of stuff to make a crown offer and someone out there will trade you.. GL!

I clicked everything. :flower3: Inferno or Sparrow will probably win. For now, I think Sparrow might be first.

hi there. i'm thinking it will be a close call between the inferno :cheer2: and the sparrow suit. personally i'd rather have the inferno, but i have a feeling that the full sparrow suit will be coming in first.pirate: i'm very anxious now to see the end results!!:thumbsup2

hi there. i'm thinking it will be a close call between the inferno :cheer2: and the sparrow suit. personally i'd rather have the inferno, but i have a feeling that the full sparrow suit will be coming in first.pirate: i'm very anxious now to see the end results!!:thumbsup2

me too can't wait for the results :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter