Three Broomsticks opening hours

zaius0513

Earning My Ears
The Universal website says that Three Broomsticks is open during regular park hours. Can anyone confirm that it actually opens when the park opens? There is no breakfast menu available on the Universal website so I assume there are no breakfast items offered currently, but when I'm there at the end of March we wanted to eat their regular lunch food for breakfast at 9am. Does anyone know if this will be possible? If not, we may just take HE to the Leaky Cauldron for actual breakfast foods.

The Universal website says that Three Broomsticks is open during regular park hours. Can anyone confirm that it actually opens when the park opens? There is no breakfast menu available on the Universal website so I assume there are no breakfast items offered currently, but when I'm there at the end of March we wanted to eat their regular lunch food for breakfast at 9am. Does anyone know if this will be possible? If not, we may just take HE to the Leaky Cauldron for actual breakfast foods.

They do breakfast, but the lunch menu doesn`t start till 10.30am when there is a little crossover.

You won`t get lunch options available at 9am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter