Three hotels...too many FOTL guests?

Aisling

<font color=darkorchid>Where your mind goes, your
Since there are now three hotels, does anyone think it makes a difference as far as Universal Expres is concerned?
I remember when we went for our first time July 4th week 2001, we stayed at Hard Rock and just walked onto every ride, even though the parks were packed for 4th of July. I don't know how many rooms thr Royal Pacific has, but I wonder if it will make a difference.
Gosh, I'm so spoiled, so scared I might have to wait a few minutes on a line!

This question has come up before and both sides had a point....

I have definitely noticed a difference on holiday periods. The UE line for the Hulk used to be a matter of skipping to the stairs that lead to the ride, most recently on NYE the line stopped almost immediately after we got on the line!

The sad fact of anything that is THAT good, word gets around! I remember the first time I used it people kept asking me what was the card I was carrying that provided such access. I remember someone asking me if it was an AP! But that was in "FOTL"'s infancy.

No matter, the longer lines on UE is NEVER as bad as the normal line, the difference of a few minutes still beats standing on the Spiderman line for an hour!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter