Throw some new ideas out at me...

Raglan Road. Go when the band/dancers are performing. Good food, fun atmosphere.

Spice Road Table. Excellent food, lovely view. No entertainment, but the food hits a nice balance between exotic for the more adventurous and straightforward for those with simpler tastes.

Maya Grill. A bit off the beaten path but we loved it on our stay at CSR and are going 'out of our way' to eat there on our next trip. It is Mexican food, a little more authentic than a lot of places in the States but still meat-centric and relatively familiar, and they have a guitarist some nights that adds a very nice extra something to the atmosphere.

Teppan Edo. I only suggest this one if you don't have teppanyaki-style dining in your area, because it isn't the best I've ever had. But if it isn't something you do at home, it is an entertaining meal with good food and excellent service.

My favorite new place is Il Mulino but I don't think it's on the dining plan.

We always enjoy Yak and Yeti, Crystal Palace, Californian Grill, and Biergarten.

We love Trails End. It's become a must do for our family. Our DD's have gone horseback riding before our meals at Trails End. The boat from MK to Trails End is fun too.
FWIW we like the restaurants you've chosen. We usually do those ones on our trips- although our DD's are older teens, they still like character meals, including Chef Mickey's :-)

Love Raglan Road, and it has the dancers as entertainment. Was also surprised how much I loved Le Cellier. I don't have children but the families sitting around us seemed to have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter