Thursday Riddle

Kim
tu.gif

Denise
tu.gif

Miss Jasmine
tu.gif

Good Morning! :sunny: I am IN.

I keep forgetting how loud sonic booms are. Holy crap they rattled the house this morning and my cat nearly freaked out. :teeth:

Good Morning Everyone!

PM sent and I think I'm IN!

Lou and Angel...I hope you both feel better today!

... and I'm out

2nd Guess sent in

........ hope you feel better, Lou

(and Tara, I have the same question - are you & craig a couple? and is craig ccormier?)

Good morning.

I am in.

horsegirl said:
Tara! I love that new pic. You guys are so cute. So I am slow. Are you and Craig a couple?
I agree that the new picture is cute. And to answer Horsegirl, yes they are a couple and they are recently engaged and getting married next August. (Ask Tara how they got engaged. It is a great story.)

Mary Jo said:
(and Tara, I have the same question - are you & craig a couple? and is craig ccormier?)
And Craig is ccormier.

Sorry I answered your questions Tara, but my life isn't as exciting as yours.

Breezy_Carol said:
Good morning.

I am in.

I agree that the new picture is cute. And to answer Horsegirl, yes they are a couple and they are recently engaged and getting married next August. (Ask Tara how they got engaged. It is a great story.)

And Craig is ccormier.

Sorry I answered your questions Tara, but my life isn't as exciting as yours.

Thanks Carol. Guess I should lurk at the Angel thread.... :teeth:

And Awwww. How sweet! Did you guys meet here Tara and Craig?

Breezy_Carol said:
(Ask Tara how they got engaged. It is a great story.)
If you follow the link in Tara's siggy to her trip report the story of their engagement is in the report :love:

Tara & Craig - A love story :love:

Yes peeps, and I just bumped her to page 1. I already read the enchanting story of young love but have no skills to post a link.

Lars624 said:
If you follow the link in Tara's siggy to her trip report the story of their engagement is in the report :love:
I'm a very busy person, and have use my time wisely. Does the story involve balloon animals? I always make time for balloon animals. If not, I'll have to get someone to give me a shortened version of it. Angel? Where are you at? Step away from the Nyquil.

Morning everyone. I am IN! :wave:

horsegirl said:
Thanks Carol. Guess I should lurk at the Angel thread.... :teeth:

And Awwww. How sweet! Did you guys meet here Tara and Craig?

Nope. Tara and I actually grew up on the same street, and then we dated for a few months in high school, till she dumped me. ;) (I was the first guy she ever dated, so it had to be done. Plus I was going off to college.)

Then I went off to college and we went our separate ways. She had my e-mail and I'd get 'update' e-mails once or twice a year as to what she was up to.

When she got separated and was coming back to town with Domenic I had gotten the update and e-mailed back to say if I hoped they settled in okay and if she needed a friendly face to just drop a line. We started talking and hanging out, and eventually dating again, and there finally in July got engaged. :love:

She came onto the DIS because she was stalking me to see what I was up to on my solo WDW trips. ;)

There's our story in a nutshell.

Grammyof2 said:
Last edited by Grammyof2 : Today at 08:46 AM. Reason: And she don't like people messing with her man. DO NOT ASK HIM TO PICK UP THE PENCIL. Hi Tara

Sure I can. I just have to use one of these now...

product-ezg440.jpg

PM sent! I cant believe I got it like "that" (snap!)

I'm on Fi-yah! :banana:

Wouldn't it totally suck if I got it wrong?? First I did my own winkin' Mickeys yesterday then BRAGGED and got it wrong!

Good MORNING Sunshines! :sunny:

PM Sent! I think I'm in!

Happy Thursday all! :wave2:

horsegirl said:
uh, I'm thinking you had problems.... :rotfl2:

latoberg does not appear to be in. heh heh heh

Yes, but you don't have to go tell everybody about them.

Smugness is a permanent condition. But YOU can get help for it.

latoberg said:
Yes, but you don't have to go tell everybody about them.

Smugness is a permanent condition. But YOU can get help for it.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I'm sorry. Check your pms. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter