Thursday Riddle

Take Aim...So what's your high score?
50th_buzz-wr.jpg

L107ANGEL said:
Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: I will need mints on this one ;)

I hope this is a joke. I get really sore when people start to loaf on the riddle and even start to foam at the mouth if they use Google.

Morning all! :wave2:

I'm not quite IN... in fact I'm pretty much OUT. I have a case of morning breath, anyone have a mint? :confused3

Lovely new tag, Donna... I take full responsibility! :banana:

firstmickey said:
Nooooooooooooooo......her BFF came to the rescue!!!!!! :smooth:
Thats right :teeth: and a few others as well :rolleyes1 So heres a question to ponder. Why is it I am a morning person except for this time of year :confused3 Do humans go into hibernation mode :confused3

Ok.....we're off to my son's favorite (mine too) :)

wdw_bgw14.JPG

pirates_carab.jpg

The evil emperor Zurg shot down my first guess so my next has been sent. Uh, not that I'm calling the lovely helenabear the evil emperor Zurg or anything. I'm not... :blush:

Good Morning Everybody:

PM Sent, I'm in.

BDG

Loubon said:
I hope this is a joke. I get really sore when people start to loaf on the riddle and even start to foam at the mouth if they use Google.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Nice to see a problem-solving riddle. Even The Fixer got this one!

Yay, I got my TU! :thumbsup2

All this riddling has got me starved... this is the next stop:

lib_harborhouse.jpg

for some of these:

Sorry... I couldn't really wait for you all... I was hungry. Lots of honey mustard... hmmmmmm.... nummy.

Good Morning riddlers. Pm sent and I am in. I will take us to the castle, as I am feeling rather princess like this morning.

0609011143.jpg

060901403.jpg

BTW, I will be very close to said castle this time tomorrow, to be with all the Royalty of the MK. :yay:

Horsey.....very nice picture! Beautiful family! :thumbsup2

and people....I don't know about you ...but Im not letting gram and sher think that we can't woooo hooooty if they aren't around! :teeth: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter