Ticker and signature has disappeared

wilma-bride

<<This space intentionally blank>>
Will I need to create a new one? And re-link all my Trip reports to my signature as they were before?

I can't see my signature. I see it under the signature link when I click my name but not in my posts. I can't see anyone else's also.

breakingd_awn I can see your ticker - you have 11 months and 4 weeks until your first Disney Fantasy 7 day cruise ;)

ok so i can see my signature when on my computer but not when I use my iPhone to view the DISboards. :sad2:

Also can see post count only on computer not iPhone.

Just guessing here... but that may be part of the dynamic responsive design allowing the boards to function on mobile devices without an app. I don't believe signatures were viewable in the old app. i was told once they take a lot of space to load and bog down mobile devices.

When editing signatures, there used to be a way to edit that was did not require using all the language/boxes (i.e. [bold/]) but rather using buttons to do so and typing as normal (not sure it called standard (non-HTML ))? Sorry, do not know the technical descriptions so hope this is somewhat clear.

When editing signatures, there used to be a way to edit that was did not require using all the language/boxes (i.e. [bold/]) but rather using buttons to do so and typing as normal (not sure it called standard (non-HTML ))? Sorry, do not know the technical descriptions so hope this is somewhat clear.

Do you mean for bolding, font size, colors, links, etc? If you hover over your username in the top right of the page, then click on "Signature" it should bring up a box to edit your signature. It has a menu bar just the same as the box for posts -- B = bold, I = italics, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter