tickers

The DIS no longer accepts htmls.

You need to click on the link for BBs.

You want to use the code that starts http://
Copy that code and post it like you would an image. On the tool bar above where your fonts and sizes are, there is a small picture of what looks like a mountain scene. If you hold your pointer over it...it will say insert image. Click on it and just paste your code into it. It wont show the actual ticker picture until you preview the post or submit it. Hope this helps.

ok, carly.
go back and remake your ticker at myvacationcountdown

then right click and copy the SECOND link and paste it into your signature.

OK?

The second link will say"PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode
Used on many message boards that don't allow HTML."

I did the BB and put it in where it has the mountain. A box pops up and I pasted it but it still doesn't work!!!!!:headache:

Aren't they great?????? I never had one before, so now it is so nice to post and then see how close your trip is...

UGH! What am I doing wrong
cvgugj8l2whyr2x3.png
[/url][/IMG]

carly chloe, the **** in your ticker indicates that you're trying to use a ticker from a blocked site. We've had problems with suspicious code from one of the ticker sites. Look around at other posters' tickers. If you can see their ticker, you know that the site is OK, and you can use it to generate your own ticker.

Since this really doesn't pertain to resorts, so I'm going to move it over to the Test board, which is used for testing signatures, tickers, etc.

If you need assistance with setting up your ticker, post a question on the Technical Support board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter