Ticket deals...when??

disneydawn

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I see that there are deals on passes now such as adult at childs price but they expire I believe the end of April. We are going the end of May and I am wondering if they will come out with new specials. I am not sure if this is the start of the busy season...I have not been there in 20 years! Any help on what to expect is appreciated. Thanks!

I doubt if they will have specials after April. I think they are having the special now so that everyone will not wait until after May 5 for the 50th celebration.

I have been watching ticket prices as well, we already have airfare, hotel, and rental car but not Disneyland tickets. We are going in October. This is just my guess on it all, the current ticket deals expire end of April and into May. Once peak season hits, (mid may-end of summer) I don't think there will be any deal like adults for kid prices etc, I am waiting until Sept to buy my tickets hoping another deal will pop up and if not then I'll run over to the AAA travel store and get them there.

The price will go up soon for the summer season, but it still is a great deal for the City Pass tickets. Those tickets get you three days at DL, one day at Knotts Berry Farm, one day at Seaworld in San Diego, and one day at the San Diego Zoo for about the price of the three days at DL. You can buy them at Costco..or do a google search to buy them from other sites.

:cool1: :rotfl: :goodvibes :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce:

It looks like Costco is selling the Southern California City Pass again. The cost is $149.99 for adults and $114.99 for kids(3-10). It includes a 3-day PHP, 1 day entry to Knott's Berry Farm, 1 day entry to Sea World, and a 1 day entry to either the San Diego Wild Animal Park or the San Diego Zoo.

This may be something to consider...

The SC Citypass that is being sold now at Costco expires March 31. If you are going in May you will need to wait until the new ones are offered if that is what you decide to get.

karylrocks said:
The SC Citypass that is being sold now at Costco expires March 31. If you are going in May you will need to wait until the new ones are offered if that is what you decide to get.
You're right. My mistake...sorry!

The best way to get a "deal" on tickets is to pre-order them either through disneyland.com or from AAA. They will occasionally run specials like the adults at the kids price but this is usually only during the slow months. May forward is the beginning of the travel season, so don't expect any specials.

As for the prices going up for the summer, this is not generally the case with Disneyland. They up the prices (like clock work) in Jauary for the year.

We're also waiting to buy our tickets for Dec. to see if any new deals pop up. If not I guess we'll get some from AAA these include free parking which will save us money since we're offsite. Every little bit we save I end up spending on souvenirs.LOL :rotfl: Although I'd like to save enough money between tickets and hotel to splurge on fantasmic balcony seats for the family as special Xmas surprise for my 4 DS. I'm just hoping they will have fantasmic then. :cheer2:

remember when comparing prices that for every day you don't have to pay for parking you are saving $10. (I believe this is the "new" parking fee)

Just wondering if anyone knows whether you can upgrade the disneyland part of the southern California city pass to 4 days at Disneyland??
City pass looks great, but we did want a little longer at DL!
Thanks
CArin

Prices have already gone up at Hotwire. A 2 day PH was $90 and change. They didn't have any tickets for about a month and now they are back at $96 and change.

They are $164.99 for adults and the childs price went down to $112.99. These prices are available on Costco.com.

starwood said:
Prices have already gone up at Hotwire. A 2 day PH was $90 and change. They didn't have any tickets for about a month and now they are back at $96 and change.

Starwood,
Where can you find the ticket information on Hotwire. All I see are flight, hotels, cars, packages and Deals and Destinations. I couldn't locate where to find the park tickets.
Thanks.

You have to join the Hotwire Savings Club. The first month is free. After that it is $7.95/month. They have WDW tickets, restaurant GC's, movie tickets. Check the budget board for more information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter