Ticket Upgrade Question

Tigerlulu

DIS Veteran
So we are headed down in about a month for a split stay. Husband and I are planning to upgrade our tickets to annual passes, and recently rebooked our rooms with an annual pass discount.

My question is: can I upgrade my ticket--that's already linked to my account and is upgradable--ahead of time? OR can I do the upgrade at the hotel ticket desk or does it have to be inside the park? We will be into our second stay before we plan to spend time actually inside the park, so I'd rather not have to go into the park to that guest services to do it. And I didn't think I did, but when I called yesterday, the guy on the phone swore that was the absolutely ONLY guest services that could help me. I just need to upgrade one ticket before we leave our first hotel since it's booked on an annual pass discount. Any advice or thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter