ticketmania and others ?

schulzk

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever purchased tickets from ticketmania or floridaorlandotickets thru the net?? I am wondering about their reputation and service. We leave two weeks from today and so I am down to the wire for time. On the ticketmania site they offer free delivery to your hotel or resort and I think that would be the way to go if anyone can give me some feedback on any experiences they have had.

Thanks for the info.

14 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/01 HIFS

I have never purchased tickets there but I that at www.mousesavers.com writes about ticketmania and says they have had good reveiws on them go there and see what it says.

Hi schulzk!

If you do a search on floridaorlandotickets you will find lots of feedback on their service. I and many others from this site have used them and have had terrific service. IF you would purchase your tickets TODAY, you would have them in your hands by early next week for sure. I purchased mine at 1 am on a Monday morning and had them by Thursday of that same week.
If you do not feel comfortable with the timing, I am not sure if floridaorlandotickets offers delivery to your room (but they MIGHT). Then you will want to consider ticketmania. You can do a search on them to see if there has been any feedback about them on this board.
Good Luck! Let us know what you do and I am sure that you will have a wonderful time! :)

We have purchased tickets for US/IOA from ticketmania in the past and have had no trouble. I have taken a copy of the order form offline and sent a check. I have received them within a week. You also receive alot of coupons for different things outside WDW such as restaurants, attractions. I have not heard anything bad about them on this website. You could do a search to check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter