Any insights on sales tax when upgrading a hopper on site...Is the tax only charged on the difference or the whole annual pass price?
Thanks again!

Any insights on sales tax when upgrading a hopper on site...Is the tax only charged on the difference or the whole annual pass price?
Thanks again!
They only charge tax on the difference amount.

(You need to do the original math to compute the difference price using the price of the tickets including tax.)

Ok thanks....UT has tax included in price....but am thinking that VisitOrlando maybe my better option...with the "gift" code.

Ok thanks....UT has tax included in price....but am thinking that VisitOrlando maybe my better option...with the "gift" code.

There are usually multiple deals out there.
If the quoted price does not include tax, just multiply the stated price by 1.065 to get the full tax included amount.

FYI: I purchased from UT...remembered that I had $20 statement credit using my AMEX(which just posted)
So I have a 5 day hopper for $407.95 shipping and tax included....hope that helps someone else make up their mind!

I'm looking at the UT Green Friday ticket offer of 4 day PH with the 5th day free for $427.95.

Does anyone know the regular price of the same UT ticket? Trying to decide how much better (if any) the Green Friday offer is...

Thanks!

I'm looking at the UT Green Friday ticket offer of 4 day PH with the 5th day free for $427.95.

Does anyone know the regular price of the same UT ticket? Trying to decide how much better (if any) the Green Friday offer is...

Thanks!
The discount prices are generally around $440-$450 for a 5-day Hopper.

Two five day park hoppers on visit Orlando is around 40 dollars less for me then UT. I've never bought from them I always buy from UT.
It's 15 dollars to add the water parks to a ticket correct?

Two five day park hoppers on visit Orlando is around 40 dollars less for me then UT. I've never bought from them I always buy from UT.
It's 15 dollars to add the water parks to a ticket correct?

It's 15 dollars to add the Water Parks Fun and More (Park Hopper Plus) to a Hopper ticket.

I just noticed the five day park hoppers on Visit Orlando expire May 25. Even though I'm booked in April....you just never know. Things happen. I don't think I'd go this route. I'd still save about 20.00 over UT, but I believe UT tickets are refundable if not linked to ME, and it looks like Visit Orlando's are not.

1. I just noticed the five day park hoppers on Visit Orlando expire May 25. Even though I'm booked in April....you just never know. Things happen. I don't think I'd go this route. I'd still save about 20.00 over UT, but
2. I believe UT tickets are refundable if not linked to ME...

1. In general, there are no Magic Your Way tickets that expire in May, so I don't know the reason for this listing.
2. Yes. But, there is a restocking fee charged, so keep that in mind.

1. In general, there are no Magic Your Way tickets that expire in May, so I don't know the reason for this listing.
2. Yes. But, there is a restocking fee charged, so keep that in mind.
It seems odd, but thats what their website says for these 4 day park hoppers with extra day Black Friday special.
Another thing I noticed is Visit Orlando charges for shipping. UT does not. This cuts the savings on Visit Orlando to about 14.00 dollars for 2 7 day park hoppers.

It seems odd, but thats what their website says for these 4 day park hoppers with extra day Black Friday special.
Another thing I noticed is Visit Orlando charges for shipping. UT does not. This cuts the savings on Visit Orlando to about 14.00 dollars for 2 7 day park hoppers.

Paying more than just a few bucks for "shipping" for 1-8 tickets seems like a "hidden charge" and would be a deal-breaker for me.
(Some ticket resellers off "e-tickets" which are emailed with no shipping charges.)

Does anyone know what UT's past sale price for a buy a 5 day Hopper get 2 days free was? Currently looking at 6 day hopper get 1 day free for $469.95- and wondering if we should wait it out for a flash sale or do you think the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale will be the best price?

Thinking of purchasing 7-day PH from UT and bridging to AP during an upcoming visit. Other than it being complete luck of the draw, is the worst case that you would have to pay full price to upgrade to an AP and lose out on the UT discount?

Thinking of purchasing 7-day PH from UT and bridging to AP during an upcoming visit. Other than it being complete luck of the draw, is the worst case that you would have to pay full price to upgrade to an AP and lose out on the UT discount?
Yes.
But, I'd not expect that to be the case.

Yes.
But, I'd not expect that to be the case.

Thanks Robo! I would hope they would bridge to gate price but a few of the stories from previous posts have me a little worried is all. I've done the math so I have a good idea of the price to expect just want to know what to expect if things don't go as planned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter