Add grandson to your MDE account as someone that you manage. Purchase 3-day ticket (from Disney or reputable third party ticket supplier) then link 3-day ticket to your grandson. You should then be able to create park pass reservations. If you are staying on-site, you should also have him listed on your reservation.

OK you wonderful people, I ordered my tickets on 10/19 (we are not going until 12/6) but I haven't received them yet. Are they still mailing out cards or is it all electronic in the COVID world? Should I contact them or just wait a little longer? TIA!

What option did you choose when you ordered your tickets? Usually you have to pick how you want them delivered...mail, electronic, or will call.

OK you wonderful people, I ordered my tickets on 10/19 (we are not going until 12/6) but I haven't received them yet. Are they still mailing out cards or is it all electronic in the COVID world? Should I contact them or just wait a little longer? TIA!
If you ordered from Disney via your MDX account, your “tickets” should already be listed in your MDX account. You don’t need anything else.
If you want hard plastic tickets, you can get them the first time you go to any park entrance gate (and show the ticket numbers and a legal ID.)

What option did you choose when you ordered your tickets? Usually you have to pick how you want them delivered...mail, electronic, or will call.
I don't remember, but I see that my confirmation has a bar code, so I assume this means electronic and all I have to do is show the barcode. Is this correct? And thank you :)

I don't remember, but I see that my confirmation has a bar code, so I assume this means electronic and all I have to do is show the barcode. Is this correct?
From Disney?
Yes. (And a legal ID.)

Yep, it was my email from Disney. Perfect, I'll just make sure I have it pulled up ahead of time. Thank you :)
Open your MDX account and check to see if your ticket(s) show there.

I don't remember, but I see that my confirmation has a bar code, so I assume this means electronic and all I have to do is show the barcode. Is this correct? And thank you :)
As Robo said - check your MDX account. You can’t just show up at a park on your first day, need to make park reservations. If you are staying off-site they can issue you a hard plastic ticket at the gate, but you still need to make park reservations in advance or you may not get in.

Yep, it was my email from Disney. Perfect, I'll just make sure I have it pulled up ahead of time. Thank you :)
If the tickets aren't showing in your MDE, you should be able to link them by entering the confirmation number on your email. Then you can link each individual ticket to the correct individual in your MDE account (yourself and Friends & Family). If they're linked to individuals in MDE, then you can make park reservations as @lanejudy says.

If the tickets aren't showing in your MDE, you should be able to link them by entering the confirmation number on your email. Then you can link each individual ticket to the correct individual in your MDE account (yourself and Friends & Family). If they're linked to individuals in MDE, then you can make park reservations as @lanejudy says.

I did make the reservations right when I bought the tickets, so I'm good there and I do see them on my MDX account, so I think I should be good to go. Thank you so much everyone for the advice :)

Hi all, I purchased tickets from UT and have them linked in my mde account and have park reservations made. I am staying at the Swan the first few days, will I get magicbands when I check in there? If not, how do I use my tickets to get into a park?
If not, I have magicbands from a prior trip, should I link them to those tickets? TIA!

Hi all, I purchased tickets from UT and have them linked in my mde account and have park reservations made. I am staying at the Swan the first few days, will I get magicbands when I check in there? If not, how do I use my tickets to get into a park?
If not, I have magicbands from a prior trip, should I link them to those tickets? TIA!
If your old MBs are still linked to your account (and they will be, unless you went in and deleted them on purpose), they'll work just fine as tickets. And if they're not still linked, then when you enter the first park, show the CM your confirmation email or your MDE and they will give you plastic ticket cards to use in place of MBs.

Hello!

I can't seem to find answers to this online. I'm going to be staying August 16-24 2021 in a resort (8 nights, 9 days) and will buy a 6 day park ticket with the water park option. Does the water park count as one of the 6 day entry to the parks? or is it in addition? Like can I enter the 4 main parks for 6 days and then have 3 days to go to the water parks and sports options (mini golf etc) OR do I have to fit in the water parks, 4 main parks and the mini golf all into the 6 days?

I'm very confused, please help

@onelisyarid A 6-day ticket with waterpark option includes:
  • 6 days of major theme park entry
  • 6 waterpark and/or sports option entries
  • 10 days to use all entitlements, which may be mixed and matched -- for example, MK in the morning and Typhoon Lagoon in the afternoon; or Blizzard Beach in the morning and mini-golf before 4pm then Epcot in the evening. Or any other combination.
You don't mention the park-hopper option. That would allow you to enter multiple major theme parks for the 6 theme park days (in addition to the 6 waterpark and sports options). Without the hopper, you may come and go to 1 major theme park on each of the 6 theme park days.

@onelisyarid A 6-day ticket with waterpark option includes:
  • 6 days of major theme park entry
  • 6 waterpark and/or sports option entries
  • 10 days to use all entitlements, which may be mixed and matched -- for example, MK in the morning and Typhoon Lagoon in the afternoon; or Blizzard Beach in the morning and mini-golf before 4pm then Epcot in the evening. Or any other combination.
You don't mention the park-hopper option. That would allow you to enter multiple major theme parks for the 6 theme park days (in addition to the 6 waterpark and sports options). Without the hopper, you may come and go to 1 major theme park on each of the 6 theme park days.

Ok let me see if I understood. Can I do this?
08/16 Animal Kingdom
08/17 Magic Kingdom
08/18 Epcot
08/19 Hollywood Studios
08/20 Typoon Lagoon
08/21 Blizzard Beach
08/22 Animal Kingdom
08/23 Epcot
08/24 Mini golf

Ok let me see if I understood. Can I do this?
08/16 Animal Kingdom
08/17 Magic Kingdom
08/18 Epcot
08/19 Hollywood Studios
08/20 Typoon Lagoon
08/21 Blizzard Beach
08/22 Animal Kingdom
08/23 Epcot
08/24 Mini golf

Yes, and you can add 3 more waterpark and sports options (for a total of 6); these can be doubled-up with 2 or more on the same day, or on the same day as a major theme park entry:

• Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park*
    This thrilling water park features one of the world's tallest and fastest free-falling waterslides, as well as slides and rides for the whole family.
  • Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park*
    From fast waterslides to a children's area with pint-sized raft rides, this water park has attractions for everyone. Catch 6-foot waves or float on an inner tube down a lazy river.
    • * Water Park admission scheduled to be available for travel beginning on March 7, 2021.
  • NBA Experience
    Enter an immersive world where all of your basketball dreams are just a layup away. Inside the impressive venue inspired by modern-day NBA arenas, you can enjoy 13 unique experiences that merge the magic of Disney with the thrills of the NBA.
  • ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
    Discover world-class venues where sports dreams can come true for athletes of all ages.
  • Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course – FootGolf
    Played over Disney’s 9-hole golf course, FootGolf combines the excitement of golf with the fast-paced nature of soccer for a unique experience. The precision sport requires players to kick a soccer ball into a cup, in a similar fashion to regular golf, using as few attempts as possible.
  • Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course
    Enjoy a 2,913 yard, par 36, 9-hole walking course with fun for everyone, from developing golfers to experienced players. Greens fees only.
  • Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
    Play one round of miniature golf (prior to 4:00 PM) at a fun course inspired by the Disney classic film Fantasia.
  • Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course
    Treat yourself to one round of miniature golf (prior to 4:00 PM) at either of 2 Santa Claus-themed courses.

Yes, and you can add 3 more waterpark and sports options (for a total of 6):

• Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park*
    This thrilling water park features one of the world's tallest and fastest free-falling waterslides, as well as slides and rides for the whole family.
  • Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park*
    From fast waterslides to a children's area with pint-sized raft rides, this water park has attractions for everyone. Catch 6-foot waves or float on an inner tube down a lazy river.
    • * Water Park admission scheduled to be available for travel beginning on March 7, 2021.
  • NBA Experience
    Enter an immersive world where all of your basketball dreams are just a layup away. Inside the impressive venue inspired by modern-day NBA arenas, you can enjoy 13 unique experiences that merge the magic of Disney with the thrills of the NBA.
  • ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
    Discover world-class venues where sports dreams can come true for athletes of all ages.
  • Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course – FootGolf
    Played over Disney’s 9-hole golf course, FootGolf combines the excitement of golf with the fast-paced nature of soccer for a unique experience. The precision sport requires players to kick a soccer ball into a cup, in a similar fashion to regular golf, using as few attempts as possible.
  • Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course
    Enjoy a 2,913 yard, par 36, 9-hole walking course with fun for everyone, from developing golfers to experienced players. Greens fees only.
  • Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
    Play one round of miniature golf (prior to 4:00 PM) at a fun course inspired by the Disney classic film Fantasia.
  • Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course
    Treat yourself to one round of miniature golf (prior to 4:00 PM) at either of 2 Santa Claus-themed courses.
Wow!! Thank you so much for the clarification! I was confused and you really helped! Thank you for your time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter