Tickets available on the UK website

On the tickets is says we still have to make park reservations. We purchased them last year before the reservation system was removed. I don’t think I still have to make a park reservation correct?
We are going in May. Just checking to see what other people have done.
Thanks

On the tickets is says we still have to make park reservations. We purchased them last year before the reservation system was removed. I don’t think I still have to make a park reservation correct?
We are going in May. Just checking to see what other people have done.
Thanks
The UK tickets are date based. Do not need Park Reservations.

Just wanted to post an update that we used our tickets this month with no problems! They were linked correctly and everything went perfectly smoothly at the park gates. We loved having the park hopper and Memory Maker options available. We will definitely use Attraction Tickets again in the future. This was our first time buying tickets separately from a package directly from Disney, but it was worth the extra few logistics to add the extra features!

Just wanted to post an update that we used our tickets this month with no problems! They were linked correctly and everything went perfectly smoothly at the park gates. We loved having the park hopper and Memory Maker options available. We will definitely use Attraction Tickets again in the future. This was our first time buying tickets separately from a package directly from Disney, but it was worth the extra few logistics to add the extra features!
And just to confirm:

Were you able to use the ticket for the first time at a park tap style, without doing anything else beforehand other than loading into MDE?

That’s how the UK tickets worked for us, but I’ve had enough questions about this point that I want to make sure this is the same for everybody (so I don’t give inaccurate answers to those questions). So far looks like using these tickets is pretty seemless. Just show up and tap in to your first park :)

And just to confirm:

Were you able to use the ticket for the first time at a park tap style, without doing anything else beforehand other than loading into MDE?

That’s how the UK tickets worked for us, but I’ve had enough questions about this point that I want to make sure this is the same for everybody (so I don’t give inaccurate answers to those questions). So far looks like using these tickets is pretty seemless. Just show up and tap in to your first park :)
Yes we just showed up and tapped into the park as well. No need to validate like the Canadian tickets which was a nice bonus !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter